Travis

Twilight New Moon
Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Sun 22 Nov, 2009 8:33 AM Quote
Saw it on Friday night and thought it was goooooood.

What are your thoughts???

^_^

Re: Twilight New Moon
melissam3173
melissam3173 Posted Sun 22 Nov, 2009 10:02 PM Quote
OMG I loooovveed it!!! It was soooo much fun (though it didn't directly go by the book) I thought it stuck with it closely enough it was great. Edward got hotter, I didn't think it was possible.

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Sun 22 Nov, 2009 10:13 PM Quote
I saw the midnight showing on Thursday night/Friday morning. I really liked it. I wanted to see it again this weekend but all the evening show times were sold out.

And I agree with Melissa about Edward:P

melissam3173
melissam3173 Posted Mon 23 Nov, 2009 6:17 AM Quote
LOL its sold out here too! I think that is the problem everywhere. I watched the 1st Twilight then you got a break n then they went into New Moon at the midnight showing Thursday. Then I went Friday night and was very happy to get to see it again. Kinda felt gulity cos my 16 year old neice is angry with me (she hasn't gotten to see it yet) and she lives like 2 hours from me... I have been too busy to get her to see it (with work and school) so I am hoping over the holiday I can take her to see it lol. Wish me luck (those Twilight kiddos are crazy). ;0)

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Mon 23 Nov, 2009 8:01 PM Quote
http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Rob/excuses.png

Dubz

melissam3173
melissam3173 Posted Tue 24 Nov, 2009 5:46 AM Quote
lol cute Dubz. I guess there always is a brighter side of things.

mili
mili Posted Tue 24 Nov, 2009 7:11 AM Quote
My daughter is going to see it today. She's read all the books and is a big fan.

She liked this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9iKNDiiBqE

firebird
firebird Posted Thu 26 Nov, 2009 11:01 AM Quote
Dubz: totally agree with you (or the cartoon...jejeje).. jejeje

lilly
lilly Posted Thu 26 Nov, 2009 12:22 PM Quote
I wanted to read the books, but then I read more about the plot and started reading book 1, and the behaviour of that Bella-girl made me so ANGRY!! I mean, ARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

ok...have to calm down...

friends of mine are huge fans, though. they're in their late 20s, so it doesn't seem to be a teenager-only thing... hm...

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Thu 26 Nov, 2009 4:30 PM Quote
lilly wrote:

friends of mine are huge fans, though. they're in their late 20s, so it doesn't seem to be a teenager-only thing... hm...

Its not just a teenager thing. I'm 31 and I love it. Mostly because I live here in Washington and have been to all the places in the books.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Thu 26 Nov, 2009 4:53 PM Quote
lilly wrote:
I wanted to read the books, but then I read more about the plot and started reading book 1, and the behaviour of that Bella-girl made me so ANGRY!! I mean, ARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Yep, I could't help thinking: 'Great. After all those years of feminism, the teenage girls will now think that to get a guy you need to be a pathetic loser with no will and ability to even walk properly if she's not being rescued by a guy!!!' Ugh.

lilly
lilly Posted Thu 26 Nov, 2009 5:18 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
lilly wrote:

Yep, I could't help thinking: 'Great. After all those years of feminism, the teenage girls will now think that to get a guy you need to be a pathetic loser with no will and ability to even walk properly if she's not being rescued by a guy!!!' Ugh.

EXACTLY.

TK23
TK23 Posted Fri 27 Nov, 2009 6:00 AM Quote
I saw it on Saturday and thoroughly enjoyed it! I was lovin' me some Carlisle (ow ow!). I just think the entire Twilight saga has such a fun, interesting storyline that it's hard not to get tied up in it all.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Fri 27 Nov, 2009 9:25 AM Quote
lilly wrote:
megg_inc wrote:
lilly wrote:

EXACTLY.

She is pathetic and it makes you frustrated but stick with them, they do get better. Bella's character at times made me want to shake her and tell her to get a life, esp in New Moon. She's just too doom and gloom but I guess the author was trying to capture teenage angst at lost love but maannnnnnnnnn :-(

dee
dee Posted Fri 27 Nov, 2009 3:44 PM Quote
watched it last night.both the books and movies are so shallow and addictive.
bella is a tool, edward is a dickhead and people applauded when jacob ripped off his shirt.

haha, loved every meaningless minute of it.

Pages [1] 2 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:45 PM