Travis

Re: Unsecret Santa Christmas Exchange - REMINDER
deebee
deebee Posted Thu 10 Dec, 2009 12:06 PM Quote
Lucia, any sign of your gift yet? It's been over a week now :-S .I'm getting worried as I didn't send it recorded delivery, mmmm.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 10 Dec, 2009 1:29 PM Quote
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

My parcel arrived from Peru! My niece brings it in and is like "eh Auntie Pen, there's a parcel from Peru for you - isn't that like your fav country or something?" I respond by grabbing it of her and dancing around the living room hugging my parcel! I am THAT excited! :)

She also says: "wow that's lot of stamps" :D I love it!!!

Unfortunately I have been down with the icky Flu thing but am going to the Post Office tomorrow after a hospital appointment so I will posty posty ASAP, sorry for any delay Yuri!!!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 10 Dec, 2009 2:04 PM Quote
I got a package from Germany yesterday!

Cynthia
Cynthia Posted Thu 10 Dec, 2009 4:47 PM Quote
Has anyone seen or heard from Paul C. lately? I sent his package out last month and pmed him asking if it had been received because I wasn't able to track it since it was international mail. I haven't received a response from him. :( I hope my package arrives by this time next week, as the hubs and I are heading east to celebrate the holidays with his family.

lilly
lilly Posted Thu 10 Dec, 2009 7:55 PM Quote
Cynthia wrote:
Has anyone seen or heard from Paul C. lately? I sent his package out last month and pmed him asking if it had been received because I wasn't able to track it since it was international mail. I haven't received a response from him. :( I hope my package arrives by this time next week, as the hubs and I are heading east to celebrate the holidays with his family.

Have you tried Facebook?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 11 Dec, 2009 6:31 PM Quote
Hey Alma! I replied to you! :)

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Sun 13 Dec, 2009 2:05 AM Quote
Peewee wrote:
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

My parcel arrived from Peru! My niece brings it in and is like "eh Auntie Pen, there's a parcel from Peru for you - isn't that like your fav country or something?" I respond by grabbing it of her and dancing around the living room hugging my parcel! I am THAT excited! :)

She also says: "wow that's lot of stamps" :D I love it!!!

Unfortunately I have been down with the icky Flu thing but am going to the Post Office tomorrow after a hospital appointment so I will posty posty ASAP, sorry for any delay Yuri!!!

awwwww Wends!
I'm so relieved now!
YAAAY

Aww your niece is the sweetest!
hahahaha yeeeah, there's a lot of stamps! (At I was so intrigued so I asked about that and the lady who was attending my package told me that the number of stamps were proportional to the price I paid for the dispatch :)

Well, inside the package there's the real gift, properly wrapped for the occasion, plus a little extra… you could open it if you want to... but do not open the red box! that's not allowed ;)

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Mon 14 Dec, 2009 12:42 PM Quote
less than two weeks to go, Santas!

I hope every present will arrive in time for Christmas :)

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 15 Dec, 2009 3:02 PM Quote
I'm sure Mili's gift will arrive in time, but I really hope it arrives undamaged. When I got to the post office they were closing up and I realized I forgot the bubble wrap. Ugh! I mailed it anyway. I sent it a little over a week ago.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 15 Dec, 2009 4:48 PM Quote
Is it Christmas morning yet?

mili
mili Posted Tue 15 Dec, 2009 5:37 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
I'm sure Mili's gift will arrive in time, but I really hope it arrives undamaged. When I got to the post office they were closing up and I realized I forgot the bubble wrap. Ugh! I mailed it anyway. I sent it a little over a week ago.

I got a note from the post office that there's a large letter waiting for me. There's nothing else I'm expecting, so, I live in hope :^)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UPJ-euBzSM

I'll pick it up tomorrow. It's -10 °C here and the post office is 15 mins walk away. Hrrrrr.

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Tue 15 Dec, 2009 5:49 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

Anne sent me my "wrapped" present and a thrown-in CD without a case (that was the extra, btw, a FRANDY cd :-D) in a non-bubble wrap way-too-big box. the CD is working and - judging from her note - I think the wrapping wasn't more damaged than it was when she sent it off *rofl*. So I'm sure your box for mili will be fine!!!!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 15 Dec, 2009 6:37 PM Quote
thewishlist wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Anne sent me my "wrapped" present and a thrown-in CD without a case (that was the extra, btw, a FRANDY cd :-D) in a non-bubble wrap way-too-big box. the CD is working and - judging from her note - I think the wrapping wasn't more damaged than it was when she sent it off *rofl*. So I'm sure your box for mili will be fine!!!!

LOL
You really should take a pic of my fine wrapping job. I thought I had Christmas paper handy but all I had was this one oddly shaped piece. And I really needed to get it in the mail the next morning. So I cut it all crazy and put tape in about 487 different places. I should have just said I let the kids wrap it.

And yes the box was very huge because the next size down was too small.

In terms of wrapping and packaging I definitely get a huge FAIL.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3179/3144284943_eacd002429.jpg

But in terms of content (a Frandy CD and the present) I think I get a WIN.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 15 Dec, 2009 6:54 PM Quote
you look so pretty in that picture!

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Tue 15 Dec, 2009 6:58 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

But in terms of content (a Frandy CD and the present) I think I get a WIN.

The Frandy CD was a definite WIN!! :D

You should've seen my mother's face when she looked into the huge box and saw the wrapped thing - I'd only seen it for like 10 seconds, but she must have taken it out and examined it more closely because she couldn't stop giggling when she came back to the kitchen ;D She also knows what the present is. And she's very good at NOT telling me stuff I really really want to know *lol*

I told her I knew for a fact that you were over 5 years old, BTW ;P

Errr... and I think she MIGHT have wrapped it again so I can't sneak a peek even if I went looking for it *lol* - that would be very Lily's-mom-like.

Pages Previous 1...5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:27 AM