Travis

Re: UPDATED: Unsecret Santa Christmas Exchange - REMINDER
lilly
lilly Posted Wed 02 Dec, 2009 12:40 PM Quote
it's me again,

I hereby report the arrival of my UNSECRET SANTA'S PRESENT!!!!

I can't take a picture of the box since I followed Anne's instructions (open it, take out the "extra", close it and put it away until Christmas) ;)

I'm not saying what the "extra" was, don't want to make anyone jealous ;P (but IT. IS. AWESOME.!!!)

I just hope my parcel for Anne will make it to Texas in one piece *knock on wood*

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 02 Dec, 2009 5:06 PM Quote
My delightful postman delivered to me a package from Finland today! Wow, that was fast! Woo hoo!

mili
mili Posted Wed 02 Dec, 2009 5:23 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
My delightful postman delivered to me a package from Finland today! Wow, that was fast! Woo hoo!

Excellent, it was worth paying for the faster delivery, then!
Inside the box there is something extra and something wrapped for christmas, so it's ok to open the first level (i.e. the cardboard box). All the "legal to see before Christmas" stuff should be obvious ;^)

deebee
deebee Posted Wed 02 Dec, 2009 6:16 PM Quote
Hey guys, what's with all these "extras" ??? No bending the rules I hope!
BTW, Lucia, your parcel went off this afternoon (it needed a bit longer to dry (!). I sealed everything up and then realised there was something on my desk that I hadn't put in, grrrr! So sorry about the awkward packaging, lol.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 02 Dec, 2009 6:40 PM Quote
moo_the_evil_boffin wrote:
Help! I've got most of the presents to send and I've PM'd Ale, but I still need an address for her. Can anyone else get in touch with her?

Hey Moo, I just texted her (she's my sister) and told her to get in touch with you asap.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 02 Dec, 2009 6:55 PM Quote
deebee wrote:

No bending the rules, don't worry. It was a last minute idea I had. It cost me about 10 cents. I don't know if Lily wants to say what it is so that's all I'll say.

lilly
lilly Posted Wed 02 Dec, 2009 7:41 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
deebee wrote:

No bending the rules, don't worry. It was a last minute idea I had. It cost me about 10 cents. I don't know if Lily wants to say what it is so that's all I'll say.

nope, no bending the rules. If you read the rules again, it says that stuff that is unwrapped and specifically marked as a NO-CHRISTMAS-PRESENT-item may be used/eaten/whatever before Christmas ;P
I'm not saying what it was either, I'll wait a little longer before I tell you what Anne (literally) threw in for me ;P

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Wed 02 Dec, 2009 8:57 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
moo_the_evil_boffin wrote:
Help! I've got most of the presents to send and I've PM'd Ale, but I still need an address for her. Can anyone else get in touch with her?

Hey Moo, I just texted her (she's my sister) and told her to get in touch with you asap.

Aw good stuff thank you very much :-)

elodie
elodie Posted Thu 03 Dec, 2009 9:51 AM Quote
hennypenny wrote:
Well, I still haven't heard anything from my partner. I've tracked her down on facebook and sent her a friend request. I pm'd her and left a message on her profile. I don't know what else to do. She has been logging on to the board because I can tell by her profile. I don't think people should sign up for these exchanges is they're not going to participate.

Alex, if you don't hear from your partner in the next week and I don't hear from mine, I'll send you a package:)

once again, sorry for the inconvenience... :-(

I was really busy with the exams and everything. But now, everything is alright!

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Thu 03 Dec, 2009 9:53 AM Quote
I'm still waiting for a reply from Alex...

*hrmph* you complained, you got help - and now you don't reply, very nice.

the grumpy elf.

mili
mili Posted Thu 03 Dec, 2009 10:35 AM Quote
deebee wrote:

Just something small, that wasn't quite Christmas present material.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Thu 03 Dec, 2009 11:38 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
I got 2 packages in the mail today. One from Denmark and one from Germany!
LILLY! Explain yourself!

ps-also Im amused because we've all writen the same thing on our declaration slip.

WAIT! I just noticed that it says 'geburtstags geschenk inside!' Does that mean Im allowed to open it?? Im so confused! LILLLLY!

You lucky woman, you got two packages :) Did you open mine? Careful cos there's one present that I couldn't really wrap. The others are wrapped so there can be no untimely peeking...

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 03 Dec, 2009 12:45 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
minnmess wrote:
I got 2 packages in the mail today. One from Denmark and one from Germany!
LILLY! Explain yourself!

ps-also Im amused because we've all writen the same thing on our declaration slip.

WAIT! I just noticed that it says 'geburtstags geschenk inside!' Does that mean Im allowed to open it?? Im so confused! LILLLLY!

You lucky woman, you got two packages :) Did you open mine? Careful cos there's one present that I couldn't really wrap. The others are wrapped so there can be no untimely peeking...

nope nope, waiting until CHristmas like a good girl. And just like last year, I hid it in the closet so that I wont be tempted :)

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Thu 03 Dec, 2009 5:04 PM Quote
elodie wrote:
hennypenny wrote:
Well, I still haven't heard anything from my partner. I've tracked her down on facebook and sent her a friend request. I pm'd her and left a message on her profile. I don't know what else to do. She has been logging on to the board because I can tell by her profile. I don't think people should sign up for these exchanges is they're not going to participate.

Alex, if you don't hear from your partner in the next week and I don't hear from mine, I'll send you a package:)

once again, sorry for the inconvenience... :-(

I was really busy with the exams and everything. But now, everything is alright!

No problem Elodie. I wrote that before I got into contact with you.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Thu 03 Dec, 2009 9:08 PM Quote
thewishlist wrote:
I'm still waiting for a reply from Alex...

*hrmph* you complained, you got help - and now you don't reply, very nice.

the grumpy elf.

We are talking on facebook, thank you for the help Lilly :)

Pages Previous 1...2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:27 AM