Travis

Re: UPDATED: Unsecret Santa Christmas Exchange - REMINDER
thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Sat 28 Nov, 2009 1:59 PM Quote
Alex & Lindsay:

Please don't decide things on your own, ok? Talk to me first!! We can't have everyone pairing themselves up with new partners now ;P

@Alex: Hannah IS going to answer ;P. she waited for weeks (!) for you to answer her messages. So I think it's only fair if you wait a little longer. She is on facebook and the best way to get hold of her is via her FB-page, so write sth on her FB wall ok? Thanks!!! :)

@Lindsay: maybe Elodie thinks it's still too early to talk about Christmas presents? It's really odd that she won't answer your messages, though. I've written her a FB-message, too and set a deadline for her to get in contact with you. If you don't hear back from her until Tuesday (Dec 1st), please just tell me and I'll look for another Santa for you, okay? Have you and Elodie actually ever talked about being Santa-partners? I remember her asking specifically for a partner in the United States, so I thought she'd be happy and up for the exchange...

Have travisturkey (Mehmet) and irenesfor (Irene) talked about their exchange yet? And what about th74 (Jolene) and Leti???

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Sat 28 Nov, 2009 2:06 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
I'll only freak out if it doesn't arrive sometime next week.

The person at the post office was very annoying with that customs label thing and I had to be quite specific. :o/

you might have to wait until the week after next to freak out ;) I sent a letter to London 10 days ago and it arrived yesterday. and this was only a letter from Germany to the UK so it might take them a little longer to deliver parcels ;)

yup, as I said, some people working at post offices seem to looooove those label thingies.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sat 28 Nov, 2009 4:02 PM Quote
thewishlist wrote:
Alex & Lindsay:

Please don't decide things on your own, ok? Talk to me first!! We can't have everyone pairing themselves up with new partners now ;P

@Alex: Hannah IS going to answer ;P. she waited for weeks (!) for you to answer her messages. So I think it's only fair if you wait a little longer. She is on facebook and the best way to get hold of her is via her FB-page, so write sth on her FB wall ok? Thanks!!! :)

Yeah of course I'll wait for her and I know it was my mistake to let her wait so long, but now christmas is 'round the corner and due to the postal strike over there I'd like her to get the stuff before christmas ;)

I don't have her last name so it's a bit tricky to hunt her down on facebook...

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Sat 28 Nov, 2009 10:08 PM Quote
I'm in contact with Elodie now. Disregard my previous post. Alex, I hope you hear from your partner soon.

lilly
lilly Posted Sun 29 Nov, 2009 10:25 AM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

Yeah of course I'll wait for her and I know it was my mistake to let her wait so long, but now christmas is 'round the corner and due to the postal strike over there I'd like her to get the stuff before christmas ;)

I don't have her last name so it's a bit tricky to hunt her down on facebook...

well, YOU are not easy to track down on FB, either ;P
I'll tell you Hannah's full name in a pm, but you can find her via Kristy's AND Juli's friends list, too.

deebee
deebee Posted Sun 29 Nov, 2009 5:05 PM Quote
I've just received a box all the way from Argentina, woohooo!
I've not opened it because I have this nasty habit of squeezing pressies to find out what's inside, lol !
Lucia, I've PMd you anyway to let you know it's arrived safely and I can't wait to find out what's inside :-D

lilly
lilly Posted Sun 29 Nov, 2009 6:37 PM Quote
hennypenny wrote:
I'm in contact with Elodie now. Disregard my previous post. Alex, I hope you hear from your partner soon.

very good. the elf had written her a message, too ;)

lilly
lilly Posted Tue 01 Dec, 2009 12:17 PM Quote
I'm taking a secret parcel to the post now - the stuff is poorly wrapped (I lost my wrapping skills along with my ability to write English - the Christmas card is a disaster!) but I think I know what I'm going to write on the customs label. DHL-Online says it's going to take 3-6 working days, so the parcel should arrive before Christmas ;)

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Tue 01 Dec, 2009 12:24 PM Quote
Alex? Hannah?
It would be nice to know if everything is alright with your exchange now? Alex, have you found her on FB?

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 01 Dec, 2009 5:02 PM Quote
deebee wrote:
I've just received a box all the way from Argentina, woohooo!
I've not opened it because I have this nasty habit of squeezing pressies to find out what's inside, lol !
Lucia, I've PMd you anyway to let you know it's arrived safely and I can't wait to find out what's inside :-D

Woot! The first gift has arrived! Very exciting :o).

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 01 Dec, 2009 11:04 PM Quote
I got 2 packages in the mail today. One from Denmark and one from Germany!
LILLY! Explain yourself!

ps-also Im amused because we've all writen the same thing on our declaration slip.

WAIT! I just noticed that it says 'geburtstags geschenk inside!' Does that mean Im allowed to open it?? Im so confused! LILLLLY!

mili
mili Posted Wed 02 Dec, 2009 7:59 AM Quote
[img]http://inlinethumb17.webshots.com/43984/2644781830103397198S500x500Q85.jpg[/img]

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Wed 02 Dec, 2009 9:08 AM Quote
Help! I've got most of the presents to send and I've PM'd Ale, but I still need an address for her. Can anyone else get in touch with her?

lilly
lilly Posted Wed 02 Dec, 2009 9:59 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
I got 2 packages in the mail today. One from Denmark and one from Germany!
LILLY! Explain yourself!

ps-also Im amused because we've all writen the same thing on our declaration slip.

WAIT! I just noticed that it says 'geburtstags geschenk inside!' Does that mean Im allowed to open it?? Im so confused! LILLLLY!

YES OPEN IT! It says GEBURTSTAGSGESCHENK for a reason (I added that just before sending it out because I thought you might get confused *lol*) and it was SUPPOSED to arrive before SUNDAY *SIGH*

OPEN IT

lilly
lilly Posted Wed 02 Dec, 2009 10:02 AM Quote
mili wrote:
[img]http://inlinethumb17.webshots.com/43984/2644781830103397198S500x500Q85.jpg[/img]

ROFL! I should've said that at the post office!

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:10 PM