Travis

Travis Christmas Ornament
melissam3173
melissam3173 Posted Tue 27 Oct, 2009 2:04 AM Quote
Ok so I was thinking with the holiday around the corner it would be nice to have a little piece of my favorite band hanging on my tree. Would love to see some Travis X-mas ornaments come out, or everyone can get creative and make one and post the pics on here! It could even become a contest lol. I am not creative but would love to see what everyone could come up with. So hopefully no one thinks I am stupid.... Whats everyone think?!! -Melissa x

Re: Travis Christmas Ornament
hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Tue 27 Oct, 2009 4:17 AM Quote
That sounds like a cool idea! I'm not very crafty, so it'll probably take me until Christmas to make them. I'll post pics if they turn out okay.

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Tue 27 Oct, 2009 5:28 AM Quote
Aww...this sounds like fun. There are quite a few creative heads here in Travisland...it'll be interesting to see what everyone will come up with!
Christmas? wow...it seems so far away, but I know it'll come fast!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 27 Oct, 2009 1:09 PM Quote
I like this idea. We should do it!

Mmusse
Mmusse Posted Tue 27 Oct, 2009 1:57 PM Quote
Great idea :D You could make your own little flat Travis to hang on your tree :p

melissam3173
melissam3173 Posted Tue 27 Oct, 2009 5:05 PM Quote
I cannot wait to see what everyone comes up with!! I am sooo not creative but I will think of something.

melissam3173
melissam3173 Posted Tue 27 Oct, 2009 5:05 PM Quote
I cannot wait to see what everyone comes up with!! I am sooo not creative but I will think of something.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 27 Oct, 2009 6:03 PM Quote
melissam3173 wrote:

Melissa, I see you're from Kentucky. Where in Ky? I spent all my summers growing up at my grandparents' house near Somerset. I sorta consider Kentucky my second home. I miss it!

melissam3173
melissam3173 Posted Tue 27 Oct, 2009 6:47 PM Quote
Originally I am from Lebanon (a very small town right in the center of Kentucky). Now I am living in Lexington and going to school here. It's a nice small city with that "town appeal".

irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Tue 27 Oct, 2009 10:32 PM Quote
It must be funny. I'll have to do it between exam and exam, but I'll try it :P

melissam3173
melissam3173 Posted Wed 28 Oct, 2009 8:43 PM Quote
It doesn't look as if the idea is popular amongst anothers.... I guess we will see... lol.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 28 Oct, 2009 11:41 PM Quote
melissam3173 wrote:
Originally I am from Lebanon (a very small town right in the center of Kentucky). Now I am living in Lexington and going to school here. It's a nice small city with that "town appeal".

I love all those exotic Kentucky names--London, Paris, Glasgow, and Lebanon. Ha ha!

Don't worry, as Christmas approaches and everyone sees how cool our ornaments are, everyone else will jump on board.

Maybe somebody who is tremendously computer oriented can make us a virtual Christmas tree and can put the pictures of our ornaments on it. How sweet would that be?!

melissam3173
melissam3173 Posted Thu 29 Oct, 2009 2:11 AM Quote
LOL very true! You forgot Versailles lol. I hope everyone catches on. In Glasgow, Kentucky that is, every year there is a Scottish/ Irish festival, kind of like the Highland Games, that celebrates everything Celtic. I have heard of it and saw pics but never have made it down to it. I heard its quite the thing to see. I have always wanted to go! They have a celebration of music (someone should ask TRAVIS to participate lol), food, games, and it goes on an entire weekend every August I think. People come from all over the world to see it, and another tibit on info on that (LOL) my neice is in band at MCHS (Go Knights lol) and they went to see thier band in some sort of competition and she said they totally rock the kilts, sporran (I cannot spell), the whole thing. They even have their own bagpipers! I find it pretty kick ass. She said they love going! I will stop babbling on about it now. I do hope everyone jumps on the band wagon its gonna be fuuuun! LOL (I am very sleepy).

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 29 Oct, 2009 5:28 AM Quote
This is such a cute idea!! I'm not crafty at all, but I'm down! :)

ps: LOVE your "Fran FUCKING Healy" avatar!!

silvella
silvella Posted Thu 29 Oct, 2009 9:52 AM Quote
http://i34.tinypic.com/2uyj09k.jpg

The first shot... *g* If I decorated our tree like this in reality, I could celebrate christmas alone in the cellar!!

Ehm, they did a song for extreme cases like this: Alone On Christmas Day!! *g*

And I found this old christmas card...

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/3231/christmasfun2.jpg

I hope you won't be angry with me, guys... it's JUST FUN!! *g*

Pages [1] 2 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:39 PM