Travis

Re: THE LAW
Ana_Smith
Ana_Smith Posted Wed 14 Oct, 2009 12:36 PM Quote
Hahaha! "THE LAW", in capital letters? Should I feel scared? :D
Now we can patiently wait for the tour to be over, I'm sure everyone will behave.

deebee wrote:

Does this mean then that the CD will be available to everyone, even those who can't travel to America/Canada to experience the real thing?????

That's what I understood... at least I hope so :)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 14 Oct, 2009 12:46 PM Quote
Oh you're too kind Fran, can't wait to hear the snipnet's :)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 14 Oct, 2009 1:07 PM Quote
If Fran's reading maybe he can confirm and answer a few things. :)

From what I can gather, the CDs won't be available from the Wee Store (I would happily buy one Fran), and that's why he seems to be ok with file sharing the CD after the tour so that the rest of us can hear it. But not yet as the CD sales are funding the tour.

Also, the CD is a compilation of the first few shows and will be sold at the remaining shows. So there's a good chance the new songs won't be included. Coldplay's live CD had 9 songs on it. Without seeming greedy, I hope there is more than 9 songs included. Fill it up! :)

A question for Fran: Are these new songs planned to be on the next album? :)

leticia
leticia Posted Wed 14 Oct, 2009 1:23 PM Quote
Ana_Smith wrote:
Hahaha! "THE LAW", in capital letters? Should I feel scared? :D
Now we can patiently wait for the tour to be over, I'm sure everyone will behave.

deebee wrote:

Does this mean then that the CD will be available to everyone, even those who can't travel to America/Canada to experience the real thing?????

That's what I understood... at least I hope so :)

Same hope here : ) Fran, you RAWK.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 14 Oct, 2009 1:36 PM Quote
I hope we can all buy it. Hopefully Fran can confirm this. It's just that his file share comment suggests it won't be available to us. Or if it is, we may have to wait a while.

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Wed 14 Oct, 2009 1:56 PM Quote
Given that it's being used to finance the tour, it makes sense to sell it to everyone they can, surely? Including us. I hope that's the case because there's a few people here who would be happy to pay.

Btw, this is a great idea for a way to pay for the tour.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 14 Oct, 2009 1:57 PM Quote
groovy , is it the whole shows or just a compliation of them so far ?

julietravisaddict
julietravisaddict Posted Wed 14 Oct, 2009 2:01 PM Quote
lol I think it's high time Fran drops a few more lines here to put an end to so many questions ;p
And if it's just a matter of time to hear the whole songs, I think we all are nice pupils

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 14 Oct, 2009 2:36 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
Given that it's being used to finance the tour, it makes sense to sell it to everyone they can, surely? Including us. I hope that's the case because there's a few people here who would be happy to pay.

Yes, you're right. And I would love to be able to buy it. It's just that if it's available for everyone to buy, I'm surprised he suggested it could be file shared after the tour. That's all. :)

I'd love a copy on CD! :)

irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Wed 14 Oct, 2009 4:03 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:

Yes, I'd be happy to buy it :)
At least I'm glad we'll can enjoy a bit of these concerts sooner or later.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 14 Oct, 2009 6:00 PM Quote
:) Can't WAIT to here this! And to see you live! EIGHT DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Wed 14 Oct, 2009 6:09 PM Quote
Finally!
THE man spoke! haha
Thanks Fran :)

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Wed 14 Oct, 2009 6:34 PM Quote
GREAT!Thanks Fran:D

Meridith
Meridith Posted Wed 14 Oct, 2009 6:38 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:

Also, the CD is a compilation of the first few shows and will be sold at the remaining shows. So there's a good chance the new songs won't be included. Coldplay's live CD had 9 songs on it. Without seeming greedy, I hope there is more than 9 songs included. Fill it up! :)

At the LA show the first night, Fran said there would be around 20 songs on the bootleg cd. :) I'm guessing the new songs will not make an appearance on it, but that's just my guess. If they don't, that's okay because we have the new album to look forward to!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 14 Oct, 2009 7:42 PM Quote
Thanks very much. 20 songs is great. Sounds like they really will fill it up! :) I'm sure you're right about them not including the new songs. If they're released in some form (album, b-side) then that's ok.

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:09 AM