Travis

Re: Christmas Exchange - UNSECRET SANTA - SIGN UP: 2 DAYS LE
Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 29 Oct, 2009 10:30 PM Quote
LOL @ Meggs reply!!!

Ohhhh hurry up I wanna know who I am partnered with!!!! :)

BTW Kristy I will send a little box of goodness to you asap but we have a postal strike at the minute and really want it to arrive to you. Will keep you posted :) (Ps. this is for the Mapleish goodness from Canadaland)

Cynthia
Cynthia Posted Thu 29 Oct, 2009 11:16 PM Quote
Ooo ooo, I hope I'm not too late. . . or making the count odd again. I usually stick to the Travis board and not the general chat one. . . it looks like I've been missing out on some fun!

Cynthia, United States
The price limit sounds good and I've never been involved in one of these exchanges before.

I will be happy to play Santa to anyone, but would LOVE to be paired with someone from Germany or the UK.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 29 Oct, 2009 11:58 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:

BTW Kristy I will send a little box of goodness to you asap but we have a postal strike at the minute and really want it to arrive to you. Will keep you posted :) (Ps. this is for the Mapleish goodness from Canadaland)

no worries Wendy. You really dont need to send anything. I didnt sent it to you to get something in return.

And there are few things on earth that entertain me as much as that Polish Princess and the crazy Scotsman

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Fri 30 Oct, 2009 9:45 AM Quote
Cynthia wrote:
Ooo ooo, I hope I'm not too late. . . or making the count odd again. I usually stick to the Travis board and not the general chat one. . . it looks like I've been missing out on some fun!

Cynthia, United States
The price limit sounds good and I've never been involved in one of these exchanges before.

I will be happy to play Santa to anyone, but would LOVE to be paired with someone from Germany or the UK.

you're not too late and you're making the count EVEN! so, perfect timing ;)

[ahem, why Germany? ;P So far, we have one (cough, cough) German participant and a few from the UK, so we'll see what the "sorting hat" can do for you]

Cynthia
Cynthia Posted Fri 30 Oct, 2009 10:42 AM Quote
thewishlist wrote:
Cynthia wrote:

Cynthia, United States

you're not too late and you're making the count EVEN! so, perfect timing ;)

[ahem, why Germany? ;P So far, we have one (cough, cough) German participant and a few from the UK, so we'll see what the "sorting hat" can do for you]

I honestly hadn't even read through thoroughly enough to know if anyone from Germany was participating. Silly as it may sound, I just have a bit of a mini fascination with Germany - I've never visited, but if you trace my family tree back a bit, (almost) all roots lead to Germany. I'm just a sentimental nerd. And now I'm curious which boardie is German. . . time to read the other pages in this thread!

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Fri 30 Oct, 2009 12:40 PM Quote
Cynthia wrote:

I honestly hadn't even read through thoroughly enough to know if anyone from Germany was participating. Silly as it may sound, I just have a bit of a mini fascination with Germany - I've never visited, but if you trace my family tree back a bit, (almost) all roots lead to Germany. I'm just a sentimental nerd. And now I'm curious which boardie is German. . . time to read the other pages in this thread!

well, you only have to read the very first page to get that piece of information, really ;)

Wendy: on Sunday, you shall know who's going to be your Santa ;)... btw, I still haven't received any bribes *sigh*

Cynthia
Cynthia Posted Sat 31 Oct, 2009 2:29 AM Quote
thewishlist wrote:
Cynthia wrote:

well, you only have to read the very first page to get that piece of information, really ;)

Wendy: on Sunday, you shall know who's going to be your Santa ;)... btw, I still haven't received any bribes *sigh*

Wow, don't I feel like an idiot. That information was in the second post! I can't see the forest for the trees. . .

th74
th74 Posted Sat 31 Oct, 2009 4:47 AM Quote
Hi all! See what I miss by not being on the board for a long time? I would like to participate, too.

Jolene, USA
previously exchanged gifts with Eledh (Italy) and Laura (UK).

Did I make it uneven again?

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Sat 31 Oct, 2009 9:31 AM Quote
th74 wrote:
Hi all! See what I miss by not being on the board for a long time? I would like to participate, too.

Jolene, USA
previously exchanged gifts with Eledh (Italy) and Laura (UK).

Did I make it uneven again?

yes, you did ;P
but no worries, I'll just wait until it's even again before I draw the pairs ;)
---

BTW:
Why doesn't Mónica participate in this? And Miss Emma-Watson-Avatar, huh? Aaand Hannah (kiwi)? *grumbles*

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sat 31 Oct, 2009 11:22 AM Quote
thewishlist wrote:

BTW:
Why doesn't Mónica participate in this? And Miss Emma-Watson-Avatar, huh? Aaand Hannah (kiwi)? *grumbles*

Am I Miss Emma-Watson-Avatar now? Anyway, I don't want anyone to suffer like Anne did and I'm not even in my country now.

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Sat 31 Oct, 2009 11:35 AM Quote
megg_inc wrote:

Am I Miss Emma-Watson-Avatar now? Anyway, I don't want anyone to suffer like Anne did and I'm not even in my country now.

at the moment you are, yep. (I like your avatar, by the way, the Burberry campaign is awesome). So some customs guy ate Anne's candy, twice? :( did you send her those caramel-nuts-raisins-thingy-biscuits?

Re: Christmas Exchange - UNSECRET SANTA - SIGN UP ENDS TONIG
kiwi
kiwi Posted Sat 31 Oct, 2009 7:37 PM Quote
BOO! I have been coerced into coming back for this thingy, even out the numbers etc. You bloody owe me Lily :D

Ummm what do I need to do?

Hannah, UK
I had Irenesfor last year, from Spain.

xx

Re: Christmas Exchange - UNSECRET SANTA - SIGN UP CLOSED
thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Sat 31 Oct, 2009 9:27 PM Quote
kiwi wrote:
You bloody owe me Lily :D

errrrm. ahem. err... *coughs*

anyway:

YAAAY!!

the count is EVEN again, and it's dark outside (21:30 GMT), so it's "tonight" already...

Plus, I am determined to avoid a triangle-exchange this year, so:

By the power invested in my by the "Ghost of Christmas Exchange Present",
I hereby declare the sign-up CLOSED.

yep. doors are closed.
people had plenty of time to join, and I'm getting restless ;P.

latecomers:
If you were just about to sign up now, you can still post your name & location, but you will have to wait until another boardie signs up, who will then automatically be your exchange-partner :)

Re: Update: Christmas Exchange - UNSECRET SANTA - SIGN UP CL
Peewee
Peewee Posted Sat 31 Oct, 2009 9:56 PM Quote
Yeeeooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I am so so so so so so excited!!!!!

:) :) :) :)

Re: Update: Christmas Exchange - UNSECRET SANTA - SIGN UP CL
kiwi
kiwi Posted Sat 31 Oct, 2009 10:04 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
Yeeeooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I am so so so so so so excited!!!!!

:) :) :) :)

Haha I hope Lily *chooses* someone nice for us :P. COUGH.

Pages Previous 1...3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:22 PM