Travis

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKKI!
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 08 Oct, 2009 1:52 PM Quote
Just saw Mer's skillz on the Red Wings cake. Next year, I'll ask her for help before posting.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 08 Oct, 2009 2:38 PM Quote
I cant believe you got her a snuggie!!!! I dont know that we can be friends Annie Pants

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 08 Oct, 2009 2:46 PM Quote
Happy birthday, Nikki!
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll104/GreenEyedLillies/StanleyCupCake.jpg

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 08 Oct, 2009 2:56 PM Quote
PS rawk out hippie

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 08 Oct, 2009 3:09 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
I cant believe you got her a snuggie!!!! I dont know that we can be friends Annie Pants

You know I am actually 1000% mocking.

lilly
lilly Posted Thu 08 Oct, 2009 3:34 PM Quote
http://ani-bunny.de/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/geburtstagstorte1.jpg

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag, Nikki! ;)

Have a great day!!

irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Thu 08 Oct, 2009 3:35 PM Quote
Happy Birthday, Nikki!! Have a great one!! :D

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Thu 08 Oct, 2009 4:22 PM Quote
Happy birthday Nikki, keep on rockin' in the free world! =)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 08 Oct, 2009 4:42 PM Quote
Thanks SO much everyone! You guys are the best. *BIG GROUP HUG* :)

Kristy BLT, what could be better than a party with Stevie, Shanny, Hippo and Roy?? hehe. And I can't believe you actually got me a real-life, non-virtual pressie! And I know it's real and not some random birthday present image from google because that's your green wall! LOL. Can't wait to open it in Toronto when I see you! We are so having a BLT Birthday celebration for both of us! At THE ROY!

Lindsay, that image of surprised Fran is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!! I keep scrolling back up, looking at him and giggling! :)

Mer, that is the coolest Red Wing cake ever! You really do have some mad photoshopping skillz! I'm totally posting that on FB!

Lindsey, I'd like to request "The Connection"! If you can't get them to play it, that's OK because I'm requesting it in Ferndale as well. :)

Dubz, that is a beautiful cake, lol. Thank you. And Darran, I am honored and deeply touched by your kind words. :P

Anne, Thanks for the Snuggie!!! It's freezing here. I'm already wearing my winter coat regularly now, so this will help keep me warm. ;) Oh, and I almost peed my hockey pants when I scrolled down and saw BBMak, LMAO. C'mon!!!!! You all know they were AWESOME! :P

And Kayte, love the cake inside the Stanley Cup!! Can you believe in just weeks we will actually get to see it IN PERSON??? :D

You guys are all wonderful people. Thanks again! :O)

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Thu 08 Oct, 2009 4:48 PM Quote
Happy Birthday, Nikki! Hope you get lots of presents!!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_YoZJxx9gSOQ/RxdqaO65MUI/AAAAAAAAAaE/8HuavLGpnmc/s400/birthday+presents.jpg

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 08 Oct, 2009 4:52 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Thanks SO much everyone! You guys are the best. *BIG GROUP HUG* :)

Kristy BLT, what could be better than a party with Stevie, Shanny, Hippo and Roy?? hehe. And I can't believe you actually got me a real-life, non-virtual pressie! And I know it's real and not some random birthday present image from google because that's your green wall! LOL. Can't wait to open it in Toronto when I see you! We are so having a BLT Birthday celebration for both of us! At THE ROY!And Kayte, love the cake inside the Stanley Cup!! Can you believe in just weeks we will actually get to see it IN PERSON??? :D

I just thought of something. You know our potential you guys park at a train station and we take the train into downtown Toronto plan? We should meet at the Mimico station. SHANNY'S HOMETOWN.
The Cup, she is a beaut!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 10 Oct, 2009 10:32 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
And I know it's real and not some random birthday present image from google because that's your green wall!

oh dear, my bedroom is famous!:P

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 2:38 AM