Travis

Re: Could Travis be acused of neglecting their UK fans?
Tonie
Tonie Posted Wed 22 Jul, 2009 4:27 PM Quote
lestafox wrote:
can we just refrain from having negative discussions such as this as it does nothing but upset people.

That's just plain ridiculous. That's the kind of thing that I'd say if someone picked on my daughter in the playground. The debate may be over, but bland, sugary, on the fence remarks such as this are way more irritating than the ones which are actually relevant, but which I don't agree with.

Kristy
Kristy Posted Wed 22 Jul, 2009 4:35 PM Quote
lestafox wrote:
Guys ive just visited this message board after a few weeks so im a bit out of touch. I know everybody cares and when that happens everybody wants to have an opinion but can we just refrain from having negative discussions such as this as it does nothing but upset people. I strongly agree with Fran, we all know from going to their gigs how hard they work their socks off and put on a performance and trying to satisfy everybody around the world is a tough ask so we should be grateful that we got 20 shows in god knows 2 years or so, thats a lot if you ask me. the only bands who do more at home are those who have a small fan base abroad. Anyway, bottom line be appreciative, grateful and talk aboutr all things good and positive

Jeez ... I think if I had 'positive' discussions 24/7 I'd go stark raving bonkers!

Kinda rude telling people how to behave, if you ask me ... which you didn't, but I'm telling you anyway!

damon
damon Posted Wed 22 Jul, 2009 8:37 PM Quote
Fran wrote:
We played 25 times in the Uk out of 86 shows over J. Smith. That's a third of all shows. There is no other country we played more or play more. WTF!
We play our balls off every night regardless where we are or who we play for, so kindly fuck off with your moans else I will come round your house and personally administer a wedgey... AYE!

hahaha ! that's what you get when you think that being a fan gives you the right to be fucking all the time!!!
some people are never happy, if they play few times is neglecting, if they play so many times they are tryin' to squeeze your wallet!!!
cheer up and relax, enjoy the beauty of the travis music and all his memembers who usually anwser kindly, except when we cross this lines...

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Wed 22 Jul, 2009 9:02 PM Quote
Can we let this thread die now ? ( I see its back to the top again so I have posted this)

Its upset Fran and Ben and I think all has been said?

Perhaps we can start a new one with a more positive title ?

paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 24 Jul, 2009 12:06 AM Quote
Woah!! Looks i caused a storm here. Sorry! :(

And no, I didn't read all 10 pages of this topic. Jist, anyone??

Cinthya Olguín
Cinthya Olguín Posted Fri 24 Jul, 2009 4:43 AM Quote
Fran wrote:
We played 25 times in the Uk out of 86 shows over J. Smith. That's a third of all shows. There is no other country we played more or play more. WTF!
We play our balls off every night regardless where we are or who we play for, so kindly fuck off with your moans else I will come round your house and personally administer a wedgey... AYE!

Well said Fran, us here in México had you once and we were thankful for that!!! Those brat fans better be careful about what they say!!!

Bellringer
Bellringer Posted Fri 14 Aug, 2009 5:44 AM Quote
Certainly haven't negelcted their UK fans, but what about Aussie fans? I know I'm probably the only one, but I private show would be nice!

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Fri 14 Aug, 2009 10:09 AM Quote
Bellringer wrote:
Certainly haven't negelcted their UK fans, but what about Aussie fans? I know I'm probably the only one, but I private show would be nice!

Lol, you win! ;)

Pages Previous 1...6 7 8 9 [10] All Times BST Current Time 2:54 PM