Travis

Re: We had a terrible car accident today.
alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Sun 28 Jun, 2009 12:39 AM Quote
OMG Lee! You really scared me! Glad to know you and your family are fine, seriously. Thankfully I've never had accident or something but I can imagine how terrible can be. Take care Lee! *huuug*

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Sun 28 Jun, 2009 1:00 AM Quote
I'm so sorry to hear that Lee. I'm glad you and your family are alright. Heres to a quick recovery and lots of *hugs*

singme0430
singme0430 Posted Sun 28 Jun, 2009 5:02 AM Quote
Thank you so much!! My head still hurts, but I'm getting better, I think.

My dad went to where the accident happened yesterday (He wasn't in the car), and told us that the car was thrown about.. 15m. 15M!! Frightening.

I was examined in a hospital and I was actually fine except some bruises and that lump on my head, so I'm at home now. Thank you all for your kind words. :)

Again, I'm so truly grateful we are alive. This is such a sweet feeling.

Sorry, can't write much. Off to take some rest!

singme0430
singme0430 Posted Sun 28 Jun, 2009 5:08 AM Quote
frandougeil wrote:

Just a couple of days ago too I was out taking pictures with my sister when we came to a traffic junction and had to cross over to the other side.I was focused on going through the shots i took on my cam and so I trusted my sister's instructions to cross the road.It completely missed my mind that my sis has really bad vision and she was w/o her glasses tt time.Halfway thru crossing,I heard loud blarings of vehicle honks and finally gazed up to find that we were actually crossing when the red man was on!My sis thought she saw the green man..We panicked for a while and didn't know what to do but finally I prompted for us to dash straight ahead and luckily made it safe to the other side w/o any injuries whatsoever.We were a little traumatized for a while after that but now looking back on it I'm just so grateful nothing bad happened.phew..

Sue, that's horrific. It's really great both of you are fine though! *hugs* Hope everything's now okay with you!

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Sun 28 Jun, 2009 3:24 PM Quote
singme0430 wrote:
frandougeil wrote:

Just a couple of days ago too I was out taking pictures with my sister when we came to a traffic junction and had to cross over to the other side.I was focused on going through the shots i took on my cam and so I trusted my sister's instructions to cross the road.It completely missed my mind that my sis has really bad vision and she was w/o her glasses tt time.Halfway thru crossing,I heard loud blarings of vehicle honks and finally gazed up to find that we were actually crossing when the red man was on!My sis thought she saw the green man..We panicked for a while and didn't know what to do but finally I prompted for us to dash straight ahead and luckily made it safe to the other side w/o any injuries whatsoever.We were a little traumatized for a while after that but now looking back on it I'm just so grateful nothing bad happened.phew..

Sue, that's horrific. It's really great both of you are fine though! *hugs* Hope everything's now okay with you!

Awww ur very sweet dear Lee!I'm perfect,still alive and kicking;) Mine was nothing and due to my carelessness unlike yours...You should take care and speedy recovery dear Lee:) I was very worried upon hearing about ur accident!Glad no one sustained any bad injuries..and MY 15M is scary!Keep well my dear*HUGS*

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Sun 28 Jun, 2009 3:51 PM Quote
Glad you and your family are ok.
Take care.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sun 28 Jun, 2009 9:38 PM Quote
15m?! So glad to hear that you're okay Lee! :)

cornflakes
cornflakes Posted Mon 29 Jun, 2009 8:01 PM Quote
oh my god ! Lee ! Happy to read you and see you are in good health !
take care sweetie. big hugs.

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Mon 29 Jun, 2009 10:26 PM Quote
Eeek. Sounds scary. Good to hear you're ok Lee!

singme0430
singme0430 Posted Tue 30 Jun, 2009 10:03 AM Quote
Thank you all for your lovely comments, dear boardies! :) I'm getting better. ;)

As I said, I'm quite truly grateful we're alive and fine!

Meridith
Meridith Posted Tue 30 Jun, 2009 3:34 PM Quote
Oh my! How scary for you! So glad that you and your family are all okay!

Nell
Nell Posted Tue 30 Jun, 2009 5:15 PM Quote
Rammsfer wrote:
Wow Lee :S

This is shocking. There are many motherf*ckers out there.

l'm glad everyone is ok!

exactly!

Horrible! Glad yall alright!

singme0430
singme0430 Posted Thu 02 Jul, 2009 2:42 AM Quote
Thank you all for your kind words. :) I'm getting better! Alright, I'd better stop complaining on this thread. ;)

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Fri 03 Jul, 2009 3:36 AM Quote
Oh, my! I haven't seen this thread :oO. I'm glad you and you're family are OK, LEE! Take lots of care! *big hugs*

singme0430
singme0430 Posted Fri 03 Jul, 2009 1:29 PM Quote
bogusblue wrote:
Oh, my! I haven't seen this thread :oO. I'm glad you and you're family are OK, LEE! Take lots of care! *big hugs*

Thank you very much, Alma. Big hugs to you too! :)

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 10:49 PM