Travis

Re: Desert Island Travis Songs
cornflakes
cornflakes Posted Sat 27 Jun, 2009 1:55 PM Quote
Sue = yes i can share "the cage" haha

Ben = da, i'm a clever naughty girl who picked up first "the cage" haha

and the image of you in a swimsuit with a rifle running after me on a desert island because i choose 3 extra songs makes me laugh :-p and would certainly become one of my future favourite dreams :-o

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sat 27 Jun, 2009 2:35 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
silvella wrote:
And I would walk across the island and would look for the antenna tower and send an SOS... or I'd look for the hatch and enter 4,8,15,16,23,42... But: we all know there is another island, so I'd swim there and THEN I'd listen to

Turn, Closer, Flowers, Why Does..., Luv, Before you... and the rest!!

P.S.: Some LOST fans here??

Haha. Naughty people you lot, trying to escape. I won't let you. :P You reading this Sarah and Alex? You're both being naughty again. ;)

I'm not naughty, I'm a prudish man :)

silvella
silvella Posted Sat 27 Jun, 2009 3:43 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
silvella wrote:
And I would walk across the island and would look for the antenna tower and send an SOS... or I'd look for the hatch and enter 4,8,15,16,23,42... But: we all know there is another island, so I'd swim there and THEN I'd listen to

Turn, Closer, Flowers, Why Does..., Luv, Before you... and the rest!!

P.S.: Some LOST fans here??

Haha. Naughty people you lot, trying to escape. I won't let you. :P You reading this Sarah and Alex? You're both being naughty again. ;)

Naughty??? Yes, that might be possible!! *g* And Sarah: LOST fans have to be naughty and clever, 'cause they always look for the possibility to escape. And the only reason for my escape trom Travis Island is: I can hear the rest of the songs again!!!
So, in a few hours I will be on another Travis Island: GB! Scotland! And after 15 days I hope they'll let me escape again back home... Bye!! Have a good time, Travis family on Travis island!!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 27 Jun, 2009 3:59 PM Quote
cornflakes wrote:
and the image of you in a swimsuit with a rifle running after me on a desert island because i choose 3 extra songs makes me laugh :-p and would certainly become one of my future favourite dreams :-o

Hehe. ;) lol

Lost is a good show. But hmm... nobody has really escaped have they? ;) And those who did returned to the island. ;) Remember that everyone.

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Sat 27 Jun, 2009 4:35 PM Quote
Hmm, well I don't think I'd be able to survive knowing I could never hear The Humpty Dumpty Love Song ever again, so that'd have to be one.

Sailing Away, cos it always makes me smile no matter how bad things are.

And maybe I Forget My Name, to have one of Dougie's. And it might be kinda apt after a couple of years on a desert island...

I am going to a pretty small island in a couple of weeks, luckily I'll have all my Travis songs with me :)

erikausagi
erikausagi Posted Sun 28 Jun, 2009 11:11 PM Quote
1. wdiarom
2. happy to hang around
3. my eyes

turner150990
turner150990 Posted Fri 03 Jul, 2009 11:26 PM Quote
turn
writing to reach you
side
hard to decide though
liking the lost idea above lol

yurieee
yurieee Posted Sun 05 Jul, 2009 3:35 PM Quote
Indefinitely..(this song might leads to bad luck but can't help)
Village man...
Ring out the bell..

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 8:00 AM