Travis

Re: More drawings!
frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Fri 26 Jun, 2009 10:34 AM Quote
They're great Irene=)I love how alive and real their outfits look!U have a unique and individual technique here but it is great!

True how talented all of u artists are;)I'm gonna try drawing them too..haha;p Then u'll realise how superbly gifted and talented u all are;D

Btw Ben ur idea is funny and very interesting!P/S:I'd love to see your drawings too Ana and Ben,u guys are probably undermining ur own talents too;)

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Fri 26 Jun, 2009 10:38 AM Quote
Double post whammy!

Anyways,I'll say it again;D

It is great Irene=D Thanks for sharing these!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Fri 26 Jun, 2009 12:24 PM Quote
lol I'll definitely upload a couple of drawings in a week or 2. Give me time to learn how to hold a pencil. :P In fact, I'll do each band member and it'll be interesting to see if people can tell who is who.

Sue and Ana, looking forward to your drawings too. ;) And how about you Yu? ;) And I want to see more from you Irene too because you're actually good at drawing. :) lol

Ana_Smith
Ana_Smith Posted Fri 26 Jun, 2009 1:57 PM Quote
Hahaha, don't expect too much dear Sue ;)
Next week, whenever I manage to have some free time I'll try to draw something embarrassing enough, just to show you!
Ben, to help in the recognition process Fran should always wear his wonderful hat :D

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Fri 26 Jun, 2009 5:31 PM Quote
Ana_Smith wrote:
Hahaha, don't expect too much dear Sue ;)
Next week, whenever I manage to have some free time I'll try to draw something embarrassing enough, just to show you!
Ben, to help in the recognition process Fran should always wear his wonderful hat :D

I look forward to that a whole lot Ben and Ana;D Haha..I choose to differ on tt thou;)Fran with his hat would be a giveaway..Draw Fran whichever way u want Ben;D That's gonna make the guessing part that much more funxD U guys shouldn't take my word too seriously too coz I doubt I'll even be able to come up with a proper drawing of Fran's head;p

And Irene yeah I'd love to see more of ur drawings too=D

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Sat 27 Jun, 2009 3:57 AM Quote
tonybony wrote:
me gustaron mucho los dos primeros :) me agrada el estilo cuadrado de sus caras y me parecen muy buenos, sigue dibujando :D

Agree. I like the square faces, that's got some cool style :o). Good job, Irene! :o)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 27 Jun, 2009 12:41 PM Quote
Haha, you're right Ana about drawing him with a hat. But I agreed with Sue, without the hat would make it more fun. However, I have done my drawing (without hat) and it hardly looks human let alone a member of Travis. I will see if I can improve it but will upload something next week. ;)

Ana, Sue, Yu... we want to see your drawings. ;)

And I look forward to seeing your others Irene! :)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sat 27 Jun, 2009 2:43 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
lol Maybe one day for a bit of fun. I don't draw though. I could do a competition. "Guess which band member this is supposed to be." :P

Looking forward to seeing Andy and Neil, Irene. ;)

I just got an idea! Why don't we start a thread where we "untalanted men" can laugh at each others drawings? ;)

I love your drawings Irene, they are very cute! :)

irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Sat 27 Jun, 2009 2:59 PM Quote
Haha, thanks so much!! :) I'm drawing the other members... not so well, I think :S
I'd love seeing other people's drawings! :D

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Sat 27 Jun, 2009 9:06 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
I just got an idea! Why don't we start a thread where we "untalanted men" can laugh at each others drawings? ;)

And what about women? Haha.

I think that's a good idea though, a thread where anyone can upload their drawings, cos I'd be too shy to start a new thread myself. So far everyone's drawings that I've seen are really cool, I'd love to see more!

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Sun 28 Jun, 2009 2:51 AM Quote
First time I saw these drawings, they left me thinking, something wasn't complete in my head, then I realized was related with Betty Boop, drawings have a slight resemblance to her! (at least for me :S mmm is because the head, definitely)

I wanna see more Ire! :)

BenFilbert wrote:
Sue and Ana, looking forward to your drawings too. ;) And how about you Yu? ;)

me?????
lol

irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Sun 28 Jun, 2009 11:58 PM Quote
alanistradi wrote:
First time I saw these drawings, they left me thinking, something wasn't complete in my head, then I realized was related with Betty Boop, drawings have a slight resemblance to her! (at least for me :S mmm is because the head, definitely)

Wow, it's true, I didn't realise! lol

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 29 Jun, 2009 12:15 AM Quote
When are we going to see Andy and Neil, Irene? ;) :P Looking forward to it. :)

irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Fri 03 Jul, 2009 11:48 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:

You can see them now :)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 03 Jul, 2009 11:55 AM Quote
irenesfor wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

You can see them now :)

They are so cute, can I marry you?

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:39 AM