Travis

Re: A wee boardie weekend adventure
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 03 Jun, 2009 4:32 PM Quote
There are games there but I don't remember what so might as well bring some. Are you bringing your wellies so Catherine can critique them? She will you know.

Today she told me she didn't like my shirt because it didn't have any sparkles on it. Ouch.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 03 Jun, 2009 4:37 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
There are games there but I don't remember what so might as well bring some. Are you bringing your wellies so Catherine can critique them? She will you know.

Today she told me she didn't like my shirt because it didn't have any sparkles on it. Ouch.

ouch indeed! Well, I was going to bring my red moosey wellies because they fit better, but she probably won't like them because they arent very girlie. I might have to bring my polka dot ones as well, even though they are too big.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 03 Jun, 2009 4:52 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
weirdmom wrote:
minnmess wrote:
It is supposed to rain on the weekend! Rain!! Smores and rain do not mix.

I refuse to accept this. weather.com says a "few" showers on Sunday. I am going to choose to believe that there will be NO showers.

We will have smores even if we have to do a sad indoor version.

Should I bring board games incase we are stuck inside?
Cranium! Scattegories!

Oh but rain means I can wear my wellies! I mean, I was going to bring them anyways, but atleast now I will have a reason.

I can bring Catchphrase and Scattegories again. maybe we can actually play them this time if it does rain! :P I think we were having way too much fun to play them in Chicago.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 03 Jun, 2009 4:55 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
I can bring Catchphrase and Scattegories again. maybe we can actually play them this time if it does rain! :P I think we were having way too much fun to play them in Chicago.

K, you bring those 2, I will bring Cranium.
I want to hummdinger with you guys.

That sounds downright filthy!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 03 Jun, 2009 5:06 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Hahahaa...it sure does! Andy would approve.

th74
th74 Posted Wed 03 Jun, 2009 9:03 PM Quote
Have fun! Will there by a cool pillow versus warm pillow division? And, smores are very delicious!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 03 Jun, 2009 9:13 PM Quote
th74 wrote:
Have fun! Will there by a cool pillow versus warm pillow division? And, smores are very delicious!

Nikki and I are the only people who prefer not to be shocked awake by the feeling of ice on our head. Maybe I'll kick Brian out of bed and share a bed with her but somehow I don't think he'll go for that.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 03 Jun, 2009 9:15 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
th74 wrote:

Nikki and I are the only people who prefer not to be shocked awake by the feeling of ice on our head. Maybe I'll kick Brian out of bed and share a bed with her but somehow I don't think he'll go for that.

Nik and I are sharing a hotel bed on the Saturdai, so Im building some sort of wall to keep her disgusting warm pillow away from my soothing cool pillow

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 04 Jun, 2009 7:48 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
weirdmom wrote:
th74 wrote:

Nik and I are sharing a hotel bed on the Saturdai, so Im building some sort of wall to keep her disgusting warm pillow away from my soothing cool pillow

Yes. I plan to build a pillow wall between us to keep your ice cold pillow away from me. I think it's a king size bed, so plenty of room to keep you away! :P

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 04 Jun, 2009 1:26 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
minnmess wrote:
weirdmom wrote:
th74 wrote:

Yes. I plan to build a pillow wall between us to keep your ice cold pillow away from me. I think it's a king size bed, so plenty of room to keep you away! :P

Let's just spend the whole weekend with a wall between us. It's not like I like you or anything.

mili
mili Posted Thu 04 Jun, 2009 2:01 PM Quote
Have fun, ladies!

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Fri 05 Jun, 2009 6:40 AM Quote
Once again ladies, have a great weekend! I will wait patiently for pics, updates, and reports. Hopefully I will get to see you all at the next ABC:)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 05 Jun, 2009 6:47 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Nikki wrote:
minnmess wrote:
weirdmom wrote:
th74 wrote:

Let's just spend the whole weekend with a wall between us. It's not like I like you or anything.

*crying*

monkey
monkey Posted Fri 05 Jun, 2009 8:15 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Hahahaa...it sure does! Andy would approve.

i do! :)

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 05 Jun, 2009 1:17 PM Quote
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow. It's only a day away.

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:32 PM