Travis

Re: I hate it when people....THREAD!
ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 03 Jun, 2009 3:11 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
I hate it when people who never spoke to me in high school now request me as a friend on Facebook.

reform school ?

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 03 Jun, 2009 3:11 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
I hate it when people who never spoke to me in high school now request me as a friend on Facebook.

reform school ?

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 03 Jun, 2009 3:39 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

Gah I hate stuff like that, or when people who used to bully you all of a sudden suck up to you because you've become more succesful than them :S

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 03 Jun, 2009 3:53 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Gah I hate stuff like that, or when people who used to bully you all of a sudden suck up to you because you've become more succesful than them :S

livin well is the best revenge , forgot where i read that .....

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Wed 03 Jun, 2009 3:55 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

What, you don't like that feeling of power? Hehe.

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Wed 03 Jun, 2009 4:02 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Haha that's the story of my entire life :-P

First 7 months of college I was bullied- stupid stuff, nothing serious... Tutors were more bothered by it than I was. Then when exam time approached I was treated like some sort of goddess by these bullies. I never did help them ;-)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 03 Jun, 2009 4:59 PM Quote
fenchurch wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

What, you don't like that feeling of power? Hehe.

Well it's a bit fun ignoring them, I have to admit ;)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 03 Jun, 2009 6:32 PM Quote
I hate it when the people from the computer department at work block the accesss to Facebook. Damn! xD

I hope they don't find the board :oP.

Ana_Smith
Ana_Smith Posted Wed 03 Jun, 2009 6:45 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

I agree. What's their problem?

What would it be like if Facebook was actually played out in real life?

LOL! :D

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 03 Jun, 2009 7:17 PM Quote
I made the mistake of adding one of those people a few months ago and all he does is use Facebook to advertise his own business. Pffffffft!

Love the video above.

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Wed 03 Jun, 2009 7:22 PM Quote
moo_the_evil_boffin wrote:
I have another:

I hate it when your neighbours play country and western music incredibly loudly at half eight in the morning! Come on people I've only set foot in my garden! You don't have to try and force me inside with your awful music!!

Every summer...

Hahahaha !
Breakfast to the sound of country music...what a delight !

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Wed 03 Jun, 2009 7:25 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
moo_the_evil_boffin wrote:
I have another:

I hate it when your neighbours play country and western music incredibly loudly at half eight in the morning! Come on people I've only set foot in my garden! You don't have to try and force me inside with your awful music!!

Every summer...

my neighbor blast eagles greatest hits along with fleeetwood mac until 3 am . i complained once and he said , " oh I thought you were asleep "

I thought your neighbour was playing drums at 3 am as well, right ?

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 05 Jun, 2009 3:19 PM Quote
I hate it when people are out on the pub acting like mr. Big Spender one day and the next day they ask me if they can borrow money for the rent. Total lack of character!

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 7:54 AM