Travis

Re: What has TRAVIS taught you?
Frenchygirl
Frenchygirl Posted Sat 16 Jun, 2007 2:34 AM Quote
Travis taught me how to be happy with just a song! just a voice! just Travis's Music!!

so_happy
so_happy Posted Sat 16 Jun, 2007 12:36 PM Quote
Travis has taught me about (quote Glastonbury 2000) 'the benefits of lowering this guard that you put up as you get older, if you look at little children when they run about, they have fun and they just don't give a shit, you know what I mean? They just have good times.' :P :)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 17 Jun, 2007 3:05 AM Quote
Travis have taught me how beautiful music can bring people together. (Just look at this message board, for example). I really feel that their songs spread happiness and love and that we are all probably better people because of it...I know I am. And even the melancholy songs are somehow comforting. Fran's words and his voice have helped me through a lot. I've kind of grown up with Travis. "Writing to Reach You" was the first song I learned how to play on guitar and sing.

TALIA
TALIA Posted Sun 17 Jun, 2007 6:27 AM Quote
Travis taught me English! My English has tremendously improved since I started to listen to Travis music lol
Nah, seriously, Travis taught me that dreams come true :)

sara spain
sara spain Posted Sun 17 Jun, 2007 2:25 PM Quote
Travis taught me many things....liten to their music is so nice, They have songs for every moment, when I´m happy, when I´m sad.....
Meet them...they are s nice.
But for me the most inportant is I meet many nice pleople from here and now we are good friends.
Thanks TRAVIS

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Sun 17 Jun, 2007 11:20 PM Quote
Travis have taught me that their particular strong bonds create a strength in music and beautiful human nature that I am so grateful to have found heard and seen .

That make sense? :-)

Lucile
Lucile Posted Mon 18 Jun, 2007 12:33 AM Quote
TALIA wrote:
Travis taught me English! My English has tremendously improved since I started to listen to Travis music lol
Nah, seriously, Travis taught me that dreams come true :)

They have also taught me English - or at least it's because of them that I started learning it, I wanted to know what the songs were about. I've now become an English teacher and I'm working on my doctoral thesis to become a senior lecturer in university in a couple of years.

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Mon 18 Jun, 2007 12:59 AM Quote
I don't think they have taught me something...(that literally)but I can't stop feeling so intensely when I hear their songs. It feels great when someone puts your feelings into lyrics.
I really appreciate the emotionality that they transmit in their songs.

I love this guys
:3

Selfish-Matthew
Selfish-Matthew Posted Mon 18 Jun, 2007 10:31 AM Quote
Fran said to never stop writing music at the last Barras gig. So i'm not going to stop.

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 6:22 PM