Travis

Re: A Drawing!
cornflakes
cornflakes Posted Wed 13 May, 2009 8:13 PM Quote
i DO agree with everyone Lee.
you're good at drawings...
give me a pen and a piece of paper and i can't even promise you that i could be able to draw a cicrle correctly :-(

you're good into drawings, love that manga kind of drawings.

it's so fresh...

supercat
supercat Posted Thu 14 May, 2009 1:18 AM Quote
Woww you're style is so cute! You could totally create an anime or manga comic strip based on Travis!

singme0430
singme0430 Posted Thu 14 May, 2009 1:16 PM Quote
Ana_Smith wrote:
singme0430 wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
"I'm not that good at all!"

"I'm overrated!!"

Stop it Lee!!! Why do you knock yourself? You ARE good! I love your drawings! :)

I don't think my drawings are that good! They actually don't deserve such very high compliments. I just Do Appreciate all of your kind comments. :) Thank you, Ben! I'm very glad you love my drawings!!

I agree with Ben, you really ARE good and deserve all of these compliments :)
Moreover, you shouldn't call your drawings just a hobby, your future as an artist looks brilliant if you ask me!!

Thank you so so much, Ana and Ben!!! :) I'm quite flattered now! I still think my drawings aren't that good though. As I have been doing graffiti since I was young, I just can draw some lines. I do not have any fantastic drawing skills. And it takes me pretty long to draw Travis pictures! I mean, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your high compliments. :) I'm not that great! Don't really deserve those high compliments. I'm just very glad some of you like my drawings! You really made my day!

Alright, let me stop rambling. :P By the way, Sarah, I'm sure you are very great at something else even if you think you are not very good at drawing! ;)

Thank you all again! Really do appreciate all your kind comments. :)

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Sat 16 May, 2009 12:07 AM Quote
Fantastic as always, LEE! :o)

happy_to_hang_around
happy_to_hang_around Posted Sat 16 May, 2009 4:25 PM Quote
Your drawings are great Lee!I already have a file named 'LEE' including your drawings in my 'Travis Archive'.(I hope you don't mind :))
(Sorry,I couldn't write you for months,I've been so busy.Exams,exams and exams...Three more weeks,and I'll be free.)

Ana_Smith
Ana_Smith Posted Sat 16 May, 2009 8:25 PM Quote
happy_to_hang_around wrote:
Your drawings are great Lee!I already have a file named 'LEE' including your drawings in my 'Travis Archive'.(I hope you don't mind :))

Oh, I'd love to do the same!! :) Lee, may you please take me to your other drawings? I haven't seen them yet but if they're half as good as this one I'm sure I'll like them! (I couldn't find them searching the threads on my own...)

While we are on the drawing subject, this might sound quite random...anyways, as I'm listening to Broken Mirror as I type, I wonder if anyone had the urge to draw something after listening to the song for the first time...I confess I tried to draw a little picture with no successful outcome :) How about you people?

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Sat 16 May, 2009 11:55 PM Quote
lovely :)!!!

singme0430
singme0430 Posted Sun 17 May, 2009 3:04 AM Quote
Ana_Smith wrote:
happy_to_hang_around wrote:

Oh, I'd love to do the same!! :) Lee, may you please take me to your other drawings? I haven't seen them yet but if they're half as good as this one I'm sure I'll like them! (I couldn't find them searching the threads on my own...)

While we are on the drawing subject, this might sound quite random...anyways, as I'm listening to Broken Mirror as I type, I wonder if anyone had the urge to draw something after listening to the song for the first time...I confess I tried to draw a little picture with no successful outcome :) How about you people?

Really, Elcin? :O... THANK YOU! You made my day! By the way, it's totally okay. I guessed you were just busy! You don't need to say sorry at all, okay? ;)

Ana, I will be really glad if you do so! x) Here, I dare to post some of my poor drawings. I know they are never good but still, hope you like them. :)

http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n402/SingMe0430/GoodFeelingcoloured2.jpg

http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n402/SingMe0430/Francoloured.jpg

http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n402/SingMe0430/Traviscoloured-1.jpg

http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n402/SingMe0430/Traviscoloured.jpg

http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n402/SingMe0430/Travis-1.jpg

http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n402/SingMe0430/Fran.jpg

http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n402/SingMe0430/Travis-2.jpg

singme0430
singme0430 Posted Sun 17 May, 2009 3:10 AM Quote
Ana_Smith wrote:
[quote="happy_to_hang_around"]

I remembered Alma painted a fantastic picture related to Broken Mirror, so I searched. Here's the link:

http://www.travisonline.com/board/view.php?t=10310

Fantastic drawing! :) Artistic.

I would love to see your drawing too, Ana! ;)

By the way, thank you all again! Do appreciate every comment you left. :)

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Sun 17 May, 2009 3:14 AM Quote
Your kickass drawings, Lee ;)

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Sun 17 May, 2009 4:22 AM Quote
i would love to have just a quarter of your skill, dear Lee :)

singme0430 wrote:
Ana_Smith wrote:
singme0430 wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

"I'm overrated!!"

Stop it Lee!!! Why do you knock yourself? You ARE good! I love your drawings! :)

I don't think my drawings are that good! They actually don't deserve such very high compliments. I just Do Appreciate all of your kind comments. :) Thank you, Ben! I'm very glad you love my drawings!!

I agree with Ben, you really ARE good and deserve all of these compliments :)
Moreover, you shouldn't call your drawings just a hobby, your future as an artist looks brilliant if you ask me!!

Thank you so so much, Ana and Ben!!! :) I'm quite flattered now! I still think my drawings aren't that good though. As I have been doing graffiti since I was young, I just can draw some lines. I do not have any fantastic drawing skills. And it takes me pretty long to draw Travis pictures! I mean, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your high compliments. :) I'm not that great! Don't really deserve those high compliments. I'm just very glad some of you like my drawings! You really made my day!

Alright, let me stop rambling. :P By the way, Sarah, I'm sure you are very great at something else even if you think you are not very good at drawing! ;)

Thank you all again! Really do appreciate all your kind comments. :)

...always is the same with our lovely Lee, she gives us exaggerated doses of humility.

C'mon Lee! Don't be harsh with yourself, girl! nobody here does it. Everybody LOVES your drawings (btw, i have my own Lee file too :P)

P.S. Hey! an anime/comic would be AWESOME! think about it!

Wolfy
Wolfy Posted Sun 17 May, 2009 10:25 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:

"I'm overrated!!"

I cannot even dream of painting something that good.

It's absolutely brilliant!!!

You should try painting a Travis comic :)

singme0430
singme0430 Posted Sun 17 May, 2009 1:51 PM Quote
THANK YOU, Fer, Yuriko and Philip(I'm glad to see you here agian! ;))! As I said many times already, thank you all for being so kind.

About your suggestion: A Travis comic? I will mess it up! I don't even know what it will be about. But thanks a lot for the suggestion. :) That does sound interesting, but I'm afraid I'll spoil it.

By the way, Yuriko, I'm really glad you have such a file too. I feel a bit blushed though!! x)

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN, dear boardies! :D

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sun 17 May, 2009 3:38 PM Quote
Hey Lee. I don't have a folder of your drawings but I've honestly been meaning to get around to it for a while. I'm going to do it later. :) I wish you wouldn't be so harsh on yourself. When Travis release an album they don't say "sorry, we know it isn't very good". ;) A comic would be amazing and I'm sure it would be great! Keep going, we want more! Proof on this page how good you are. :)

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Sun 17 May, 2009 8:18 PM Quote
A Travis comic, then a Travis animated movie xD

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:48 AM