Travis

A Drawing... and a Travis comic.
singme0430
singme0430 Posted Tue 12 May, 2009 4:29 PM Quote
http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n402/SingMe0430/TravisColoured-2.jpg

Thank you all very much always for keeping staring at my poor drawings!

I wanted to draw a simpler Travis picture. It has less lines than my other drawings do, and the colours are pretty simple too. And as you can see, I didn't even try to draw a real Travis photo. Just my attempt to try a new thing! :) Something like... Travis characters? I know it's not good at all, but I enjoyed drawing this.

It's just my attempt as I wrote above. I still hope you like it. :) Please don't be too harsh!

[Edit]
I made an awkward Travis comic as some dear boardies asked me to do so! It's really awkward, I didn't know how to draw a comic in English and how to draw a comic about this superb band Travis! I hope you like it though. :) My very first time to draw a TRAVIS COMIC. Please tell me what you think about it! ;)

http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n402/SingMe0430/Page1.jpg

http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n402/SingMe0430/Page2.jpg

Re: A Drawing!
joss
joss Posted Tue 12 May, 2009 4:48 PM Quote
Very beautiful!:):) This will be my new wallpaper...

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Tue 12 May, 2009 5:16 PM Quote
Hey Lee!

Another lovely drawing ;)

l already missed them :D! l'm glad you draw a new one :)

And you know we all love your drawings, they're very good! :D

wdiarom
wdiarom Posted Tue 12 May, 2009 6:39 PM Quote

Love your characters Lee, you capture them, amazing expressions!!! I can't decide which i like more. I can imagine stories around these characters...

GREAT...AS ALL YOUR DRAWINGS!!!

Ana_Smith
Ana_Smith Posted Tue 12 May, 2009 7:17 PM Quote
OMG, Lee!! It's amazing!!! I'd give anything to have some of your skill, whether it was with music or with drawing :) Please, tell me that you're thinking of studying something related to the arts, cause you're an artist and got to do something about your talent!!

I can totally see a Travis comic book, the adventures of the guys on tour :D

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Tue 12 May, 2009 9:14 PM Quote
You're amazing Lee. I love all your drawings! This is another great one. :) You should believe in yourself more!!!

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Tue 12 May, 2009 10:31 PM Quote
Great drawing as always Lee!

leticia
leticia Posted Wed 13 May, 2009 12:18 AM Quote
Lovely Lee!!! Congrats!!!

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Wed 13 May, 2009 7:20 AM Quote
WOW Lee!Now that's AMAZING!

I love all your drawings=D Ur super talented Lee!They're really GOOD and everytime u come up with a new one they always outdo the last.They just keep getting better and better=D

This one's FANTASTIC
WELL DONE LEE=D

singme0430
singme0430 Posted Wed 13 May, 2009 7:43 AM Quote
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I didn't think I would get such high compliments, dear boardies! I thought, "...This looks too simple, doesn't it?! But it's just an attempt.. it's okay even if it's poor." I'm really glad you like it! :D Thank you!!

Ana_Smith wrote:
OMG, Lee!! It's amazing!!! I'd give anything to have some of your skill, whether it was with music or with drawing :) Please, tell me that you're thinking of studying something related to the arts, cause you're an artist and got to do something about your talent!!

I can totally see a Travis comic book, the adventures of the guys on tour :D

What a compliment! I'm not really thinking of studying something related to arts. I'm not that good at all! Just my hobby. ;) Thanks a lot!!

I'm overrated!! Thank you all again!!! :D

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 13 May, 2009 2:47 PM Quote
"I'm not that good at all!"

"I'm overrated!!"

Stop it Lee!!! Why do you knock yourself? You ARE good! I love your drawings! :)

Monica
Monica Posted Wed 13 May, 2009 5:10 PM Quote
Fantastic!!!

singme0430
singme0430 Posted Wed 13 May, 2009 5:12 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:

"I'm overrated!!"

Stop it Lee!!! Why do you knock yourself? You ARE good! I love your drawings! :)

I don't think my drawings are that good! They actually don't deserve such very high compliments. I just Do Appreciate all of your kind comments. :) Thank you, Ben! I'm very glad you love my drawings!!

singme0430
singme0430 Posted Wed 13 May, 2009 5:18 PM Quote
Monica wrote:
Fantastic!!!

Thank you, Monica!!! ;)

Ana_Smith
Ana_Smith Posted Wed 13 May, 2009 5:48 PM Quote
singme0430 wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

"I'm overrated!!"

I don't think my drawings are that good! They actually don't deserve such very high compliments. I just Do Appreciate all of your kind comments. :) Thank you, Ben! I'm very glad you love my drawings!!

I agree with Ben, you really ARE good and deserve all of these compliments :)
Moreover, you shouldn't call your drawings just a hobby, your future as an artist looks brilliant if you ask me!!

Pages [1] 2 3 4 5 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:18 AM