Travis

Re: UK Boardie Convention?!????
nickynooboo
nickynooboo Posted Wed 08 Apr, 2009 6:48 PM Quote
Maybe we could do like a two legged convention?!?

Maybe Glasgow and Ireland??

I think it could be awesome.....COME ON GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Wed 08 Apr, 2009 7:00 PM Quote
Yip, sounds good to me :)

deebee
deebee Posted Wed 08 Apr, 2009 7:23 PM Quote
Could be a chance for me to finally visit Ireland - been wanting to do that for years :-)

nickynooboo
nickynooboo Posted Wed 08 Apr, 2009 8:14 PM Quote
I am ashamed to admit that I have never been to either Scotland or Ireland..... I hang my head in shame!

But this would be the ideal opportunity, especially as I could meet up with people who share my excellent taste in music ;-)

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Thu 09 Apr, 2009 10:44 AM Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4B2v6O5AMY

Tonie
Tonie Posted Thu 09 Apr, 2009 11:35 AM Quote
I said yes to this in the Travis chat bit of the forum before seeing this thread. Not sure about cost of travel to Ireland or Scotland from London though. Perhaps if it was more central?????

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 09 Apr, 2009 9:53 PM Quote
Wooohoooo I think this would be soooo cool! I am definitely interested. UK or Ireland for moi obviously. Travis and boards what more could we want ;)

I might need you all to sign something to say you are not psychos or nutjobs that may kidnap me....just for my mum and bf. LMAO

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Thu 09 Apr, 2009 10:28 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:

I might need you all to sign something to say you are not psychos or nutjobs that may kidnap me....just for my mum and bf. LMAO

How can you doubt us so?!! Hehe.

dee
dee Posted Thu 09 Apr, 2009 10:34 PM Quote
heeheehee, i remember nearly giving kiwi a freak attack when travis last played dublin because i recognised her and decided to walk straight up and introduce myself.
this could prove an excellent chance to freak more people out:D

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Thu 09 Apr, 2009 10:46 PM Quote
dee wrote:
heeheehee, i remember nearly giving kiwi a freak attack when travis last played dublin because i recognised her and decided to walk straight up and introduce myself.

Hehe, I've always wondered what I would do if I did recognise a boardie anywhere. I'd probably only say hi if it was at a Travis concert, any other situation and it'd be pretty weird(er) i'd imagine.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 09 Apr, 2009 10:57 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
Wooohoooo I think this would be soooo cool! I am definitely interested. UK or Ireland for moi obviously. Travis and boards what more could we want ;)

my old roomie said to me, about the ABC, "you know these people, right? They arent going to stab you while you sleep?"

Right, can you people/Travis time this when I have vacation time? thanks.

dee
dee Posted Thu 09 Apr, 2009 11:04 PM Quote
lets face it, travis were always blandly titled as the "nicest band in pop", they don't strike me as a band that would inspire pyschopathic behaviour, maybe a hug you to death , smother you with tea and biscuits kindness though

nickynooboo
nickynooboo Posted Fri 10 Apr, 2009 3:57 AM Quote
Now I am slightly concerned that we may attract some pshychos or something. Especially when I was trying to explain 'all I want to do is rock'!!! xxx

nickynooboo
nickynooboo Posted Fri 10 Apr, 2009 3:57 AM Quote
Drunkerd posting again!

Hanne
Hanne Posted Fri 10 Apr, 2009 8:49 AM Quote
dee wrote:

lol, I did that to Paul in Glasgow :P He looked very scared!

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:39 PM