Travis

Re: you know you're getting old when...
Peewee
Peewee Posted Fri 13 Mar, 2009 4:06 PM Quote
...you start plucking hair from your chin! Yep the hair that some old ladies have! :o

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 13 Mar, 2009 4:36 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
...you start plucking hair from your chin! Yep the hair that some old ladies have! :o

That's when you start thinking you'd look better with a beard. And a mustache. Who can keep up with all the plucking?

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 13 Mar, 2009 4:41 PM Quote
yeah but once you grow one you'll have to keep it cause it feels weird when it's gone

mili
mili Posted Fri 13 Mar, 2009 6:06 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:

I once saw an old lady (even older than me) who had a huge stubble, her face was full of thick straight gray-white hair. It was gross.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 13 Mar, 2009 6:23 PM Quote
monkey wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Peewee wrote:
....trying to shave your legs in the shower becomes a ROYAL PAIN IN THE ASS!!! It's all about a serious LACK of balance!

I used to try and shave my beard in the shower, but then I had a little accidend with the razor so now I only trim my beard..

you shouldn't be shaving when you're bending over to pick up the soap.

Hey watch it! :P

MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Sun 15 Mar, 2009 7:52 PM Quote
This is happening to one of my mates more than me (and she's a bit younger!). Interestingly it's more music related. She's changed her musical tastes to become more commercial, does not go to nearly as many gigs as she used to, no more going to record shops. She's also been quite nostalgic about our uni days. It's so strange cos I can't ever see myself like that.

mili
mili Posted Sun 15 Mar, 2009 9:17 PM Quote
MusicGirl99 wrote:
This is happening to one of my mates more than me (and she's a bit younger!). Interestingly it's more music related. She's changed her musical tastes to become more commercial, does not go to nearly as many gigs as she used to, no more going to record shops. She's also been quite nostalgic about our uni days. It's so strange cos I can't ever see myself like that.

Just wait and see ;^P

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 16 Mar, 2009 9:13 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Peewee wrote:

That's when you start thinking you'd look better with a beard. And a mustache. Who can keep up with all the plucking?

Playoff beard? LOL...just kidding ;)

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Mon 16 Mar, 2009 9:26 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
...you start to think you're a cougar.

don't tell me about it...

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Tue 17 Mar, 2009 7:24 AM Quote
...you bruise like a piece of fruit

MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Tue 24 Mar, 2009 12:23 AM Quote
mili wrote:
MusicGirl99 wrote:

Just wait and see ;^P

Surely this does not apply to you. . . would you elaborate? You are on a music messageboard after all.

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] All Times BST Current Time 10:40 AM