Travis

Is This Depressing or What?
velouria
velouria Posted Mon 09 Mar, 2009 5:58 AM Quote
Just a rant that doesn't really add much to the conversation of this board [although what's a board without meaningless posts?]...

Finals week is coming up soon and I really need to "blow off some steam," for lack of better terms. I haven't done any of the readings for the quarter and might just end up failing my stats class because I failed the midterm. Lots of fun. Italian could be better, but failed most of those tests. Ah well, isn't college grand?

I don't really know the point of this post, but I just felt like pondering aloud this sudden thought of mine. Any of you have rants that need to be "spoken?" [moreso "typed" in this case].

Re: Is This Depressing or What?
fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Mon 09 Mar, 2009 6:15 PM Quote
Huh, I know what you mean. I had a physics exam today that I got 64% in and was told if you didn't get an A, you're not working hard enough. Then my teacher went into a whole lecture about how either you start revising for the Leaving Cert now, or you give up. The bloody exam is a over a year away!

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Mon 09 Mar, 2009 6:15 PM Quote
Oops, double post.

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Mon 09 Mar, 2009 6:35 PM Quote
I would post something similar but I don't have time between improving maths coursework and trying to fit in homework :P

Anyway, I know how you feel, I was really not feeling optimistic last week about life and the world but time ticked on and deadlines were just about scraped through. Fenchurch, I would recommend keeping on top of the work, but there's nothing like a night-before cram to ensure exam success :D

velouria
velouria Posted Mon 09 Mar, 2009 11:19 PM Quote
I should definitely be studying for my Italian "quiz" [although it seems like a test] and writing my essay, but ah well. This board just sucks me in! But anywhoo...to add to my tale of woe, I received a parking ticket for a place that I've never been!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 4:35 PM