Aída
Aída Posted Wed 18 Feb, 2009 11:40 PM Quote

Re: FAO: Male boardies.... Your top 4!
Moray
Moray Posted Wed 18 Feb, 2009 11:45 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
monkey wrote:

stop being a miserable shit, your constant complaining is boring

I'll stop being a miserable shit when people start posting something decent instead of inane bollocks, which I find boring, each to their own !!

Dubz

As per usual, stop reading it! Exercise your freedom of movement, to fuck off out of the thread! You opened up this post, knowing full aware of what the content was, having read the female top 3 equivalent. And yet still you read it. Then you commented on it. Then you opened the thread and read it again and commented on it again?!

More fool you I say Dubz!

Aída
Aída Posted Wed 18 Feb, 2009 11:51 PM Quote

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 19 Feb, 2009 12:02 AM Quote
Aída wrote:
Enough!
Stop! leave Steve and mind your own bussiness, you all. He is as free as you all who post stupid posts and whatever he wants to say he is in his right! Just as everybody else. If you don't like him do as you tell him to do and don't read his opinion.

Damn!

Then why do you attack Lauren and Hannah for saying something if it is their right to say whatever they want?
It applies to all or it applies to no one. Make up your mind.

Aída
Aída Posted Thu 19 Feb, 2009 12:05 AM Quote

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 19 Feb, 2009 12:11 AM Quote
Aída wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Aída wrote:
Enough!
Stop! leave Steve and mind your own bussiness, you all. He is as free as you all who post stupid posts and whatever he wants to say he is in his right! Just as everybody else. If you don't like him do as you tell him to do and don't read his opinion.

Damn!

Then why do you attack Lauren and Hannah for saying something if it is their right to say whatever they want?

It applies to polite people.And nowbody attacked nowbody, they just didn't understand why she "failed" in a conversation she shouldn't have even started coz my post was for Hannah!
Mind your own business!

Im sorry, but you are going to have to explain to me who you consider to be "polite people" because I think our catagorization would vary greatly!
MY BUSINESS? I have as much right to comment as you do. You seem to take people "picking" on your friends to be your business, so don't attack mine and think it is okay.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 19 Feb, 2009 12:12 AM Quote
Aída wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Aída wrote:
Enough!

Damn!

It applies to polite people.And nowbody attacked nowbody, they just didn't understand why she "failed" in a conversation she shouldn't have even started coz my post was for Hannah!
Mind your own business!

I told you Hannah was from NZ, because she doesn't post that much anymore and I didn't think she was going to answer the question. So I went ahead and did it for her. I wasn't trying to be rude or a smart alec.

Aída
Aída Posted Thu 19 Feb, 2009 12:20 AM Quote

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 19 Feb, 2009 2:17 AM Quote
Aída wrote:
what about the sarcastic 'probably' you started the sentence with?

I just told you what I knew. Like I said, I wasn't trying to be facetious. You can analyze the sentence anyway you want, but I know what my intentions were.

monkey
monkey Posted Thu 19 Feb, 2009 4:38 AM Quote
natalie portman
http://www.jvibe.com/files/image/natalie_portman.jpg
Jessica-Jane clement
http://www.cloutcom.co.uk/images/clients/jesseheadshot2web.jpg
penelope cruz
http://images.askmen.com/galleries/actress/penelope-cruz/pictures/penelope-cruz-picture-6.jpg
mila kunis
http://l.yimg.com/img.movies.yahoo.com/ymv/us/img/hv/photo/movie_pix/universal_pictures/forgetting_sarah_marshall/mila_kunis/pre2.jpg

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Thu 19 Feb, 2009 5:40 AM Quote
Aída wrote:
what about the sarcastic 'probably' you started the sentence with?

Why can't there be peace here like there's peace over on the FAO:Female boardies...your personal top 3 thread?

Anyways i found one celeb who can make it both on this thread and the other female boardies thread as well;D

Look at that!How pretty is that=p
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2407/2301854645_e7965580aa.jpg

And how hot is that*O*
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/25/62724604_637a1fa652.jpg

I agree about Keira Knightley being too skinny to be sexy..I'd rather more go for Natalie Portman if i was a man..She's too pretty and brainy to not like;)

Aída
Aída Posted Thu 19 Feb, 2009 10:29 AM Quote

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Thu 19 Feb, 2009 10:43 AM Quote
Aída wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Aída wrote:
Enough!

Damn!

Mind your own business!

I'm just fed up with these double standards!
Mind your own business? Who are the people that starts threads just to mock other people and ruins peoples threads with comments like: "THIS IS SHIT, FUCK OFF and GET A LIFE??!!!" ENOUGH with this!
If I see that Dubz has started a "Oh I'm so f##king drunk again"-thread I just think: "Okay he's drunk and then I continue with what I was doing, but he somehow thinks he's got the right to decide what subjects that are DECENT on this board! And if people want to fool around and talk about silly things, then let them do that for God's SAKE!! I think it's you who should mind your own business and start contributing to a better atmosphere on this board.
Most people enjoy(ed) this board, so maybe it's you guys who should consider what you're doing here, instead of telling everybody else to fuck off.
I understand why people are leaving this board, soon it's just gonna be a whole bunch of whiners left here...
Seriously I'm taking a long pause from the G-chat, not funny anymore.

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:03 PM