missmoo wrote:
RaZzZ wrote:
Rammsfer wrote:
RaZzZ wrote:
Rammsfer wrote:
My Confession: l don't know what to confess

xD

My confession: This guy is gay XD

RaZzZ's Confession: l'm gay. But please, don't tell my mom.

I dont think your mom thinks the same XDDDD

Why don't you two boys go and do something constructive.... go pinch some oranges or something!

Yeah you're right
But l don't like pinching oranges...

your absolutely right! it's the wrong thing to do! * bows head in shame*

For Sure!

Pinch oranges, hahahaha!!!

Or blow necks XD

Re: Confession thread!
fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Wed 14 Jan, 2009 6:09 PM Quote
Nell wrote:
erikausagi wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:
I've become slightly obssessed with Twilight-mostly the books.

I love Edward Cullen and wish vampires existed.

Dr. Carlisle Cullen is pretty much my role model/hero.

There, it's out!

you're like my sister, after read Twilight her life changed... she wish to being a vampire and loves Edward Cullen...well... anyways...

so.. here's my confession: I love check the weather forecast!! *I know, it's insane!!*

Is it like interview with a vampire, queen of the damned or moonlight? (those books & films were pretty great...)

so you're saying it's worth watching the twilight movie? :)

I know so many people who are obsessed with it! Personally, I don't think it's anywhere near as good as the Anne Rice books (Interview with the Vampire, The Vampire Lestat, Queen of the Damned). But the movie's pretty good.

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Wed 14 Jan, 2009 6:22 PM Quote
RaZzZ wrote:
Rammsfer wrote:
missmoo wrote:
Rammsfer wrote:
missmoo wrote:
RaZzZ wrote:
Rammsfer wrote:
RaZzZ wrote:
Rammsfer wrote:
My Confession: l don't know what to confess

xD

My confession: This guy is gay XD

RaZzZ's Confession: l'm gay. But please, don't tell my mom.

I dont think your mom thinks the same XDDDD

Why don't you two boys go and do something constructive.... go pinch some oranges or something!

Yeah you're right
But l don't like pinching oranges...

your absolutely right! it's the wrong thing to do! * bows head in shame*

For Sure!

Pinch oranges, hahahaha!!!

Or blow necks XD

You're used to it, right?

Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 14 Jan, 2009 7:04 PM Quote
fenchurch wrote:
Nell wrote:
erikausagi wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:

There, it's out!

you're like my sister, after read Twilight her life changed... she wish to being a vampire and loves Edward Cullen...well... anyways...

so.. here's my confession: I love check the weather forecast!! *I know, it's insane!!*

Is it like interview with a vampire, queen of the damned or moonlight? (those books & films were pretty great...)

I know so many people who are obsessed with it! Personally, I don't think it's anywhere near as good as the Anne Rice books (Interview with the Vampire, The Vampire Lestat, Queen of the Damned). But the movie's pretty good.

Ohhhhh TWILIGHT FEVER!!! I've got it! haha and I swoon over the thought of Edward Cullen....yes I know he is a fictional character but I think I love him! LOL

I'm reading Interview with a Vampire at the minute but it is sooooo depressing. I wish the guy would cheer up a bit. There's an awful lot of description gone into that book which is great but Twilight is completely different in that it focuses more on a human/good vampire relationship and not so much on the being a vampire bit.

I thought the Twilight movie was ok but you really would need to have read the book to appreciate any of it. Tho I was annoyed as so much was left out. But BOOKS are always better than the MOVIE! ;)

haz
haz Posted Wed 14 Jan, 2009 7:19 PM Quote
Intergalactic91 wrote:
You post a confession of yours to everyone else on here so we can all laugh/point and laugh.

It can be anything, but preferably something interesting to read!

My Confession:
I once told a girl who liked me alot that I was gay so I wouldn't hurt her feelings when I rejected her..I felt so bad!!

-- dude, why feel so bad about telling the girl the truth? she needed to know that you were into the sausages, it's her trip bro not yours, know what i mean?

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Wed 14 Jan, 2009 7:20 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
fenchurch wrote:
Nell wrote:
erikausagi wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:

There, it's out!

Ohhhhh TWILIGHT FEVER!!! I've got it! haha and I swoon over the thought of Edward Cullen....yes I know he is a fictional character but I think I love him! LOL

I'm reading Interview with a Vampire at the minute but it is sooooo depressing. I wish the guy would cheer up a bit. There's an awful lot of description gone into that book which is great but Twilight is completely different in that it focuses more on a human/good vampire relationship and not so much on the being a vampire bit.

I thought the Twilight movie was ok but you really would need to have read the book to appreciate any of it. Tho I was annoyed as so much was left out. But BOOKS are always better than the MOVIE! ;)

I'M WITH YOU people! TWILIGHT FEVER!

Edward is the cutest thing after Noel and Ewan. Soo sweet.
I love him too Wendy!

This is not normal in me but that's what Twilight does. This is my confession. I've never thought I was going to like this movie but I saw it and...

My friend is reading New Moon, we're going to see the movie together in november! I can't wait. Maybe I should read the book.

erikausagi
erikausagi Posted Thu 15 Jan, 2009 12:43 AM Quote
Chiito-chan wrote:
Peewee wrote:
fenchurch wrote:
Nell wrote:
erikausagi wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:

There, it's out!

I'M WITH YOU people! TWILIGHT FEVER!

Edward is the cutest thing after Noel and Ewan. Soo sweet.
I love him too Wendy!

This is not normal in me but that's what Twilight does. This is my confession. I've never thought I was going to like this movie but I saw it and...

My friend is reading New Moon, we're going to see the movie together in november! I can't wait. Maybe I should read the book.

I'm not saying it's worth watching the twilight movie or reading the book or any other vampire book... I didn't read the book or watching the movie...I'm not in that Twilight stuffs.... my sister bought me the book because the Muse thing and her sountrack are Travis, but I never touch the book, she read it, and became a fan...

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Thu 15 Jan, 2009 6:40 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:

There, it's out!

I have this friend who's soooo obsessed about Twilight :oS. I mean it's ok if she likes the series, but she watches vids on youtube all the time, she reads all the books every single day over and over (I think she now could say by heart every single word of the books xD). And the worst part is that she's talking about Twilight ALL the time, when I say ALL is actually ALL the time. I tried to talk to her about other things, real things of life, you know? And it's impossible, one way or another she ends up talking about that and Edward Cullen. I don't even want to see her because she talks always about the same!!! She's my friend and I love her, but this obsession has gone too far :oS.
I haven't read the books (I saw the movie though) but after hearing the story so many time I guess I could speak to any fan of the series as if I was one too xD.
Seriously, my friend is crazy! Ok, now I feel bad about saying that my friend is a bit crazy on a public board. I think that should be my confession: I can't stand anymore my crazy friend because she just can't stop talking about Twilight! :o) I feel sooooo much better now... hehe

MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Sat 17 Jan, 2009 9:54 PM Quote
Ok here we go. Last week I was filling up my car and then just went inside and began driving . . . not knowing that I hadn't put the pump back! Luckily the damage was not extensive and did not cost as much as expected. I've never done anything like that and felt quite bad until the owner said, don't worry, this happens at least once a month lol.
Has any boardie ever done this?

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Sat 17 Jan, 2009 11:10 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:

Agreed. I think the books are WAAAAAY better than the movie-which was kind of cheesy and corny at times with the special effects as well as the development of the relationship between Edward and Bella. But I still liked it-I mean how could you not like it a little with Rob Pattinson on the screen for over 2 hours.

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Sun 18 Jan, 2009 2:08 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:

Agreed. I think the books are WAAAAAY better than the movie-which was kind of cheesy and corny at times

And the books aren't?

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Sun 18 Jan, 2009 3:29 AM Quote
fenchurch wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:

Agreed. I think the books are WAAAAAY better than the movie-which was kind of cheesy and corny at times

And the books aren't?

They are a bit for my age group, but I don't think they are for their targeted audience.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sun 18 Jan, 2009 3:03 PM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
But I still liked it-I mean how could you not like it a little with Rob Pattinson on the screen for over 2 hours.

LOL. Word.

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Sun 18 Jan, 2009 3:12 PM Quote
Aída wrote:
AbsGinger wrote:
I suddently feel the urge to have a baby.

make sure to be married to a reverend first

why a reverend ?

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:18 PM