Travis

Our Song to Self Video…Finally!
TheFourJs
TheFourJs Posted Thu 08 Jan, 2009 10:32 PM Quote
Yes, I know it’s long overdue. We had a great time shooting the video, but piecing it together took forever. With two busy boys and Christmas approaching, it was very difficult to complete the video in time. It didn’t help that this was our first time making a video, didn’t have the proper software, etc. I think we were a little too ambitious trying to merge multiple clips and sync it up with the song as well.

Anyhow, here it is … with some dark scenes that were shot in the evening and some gaps between video clips. Sorry. It’s not perfect, but we have to share it with all of you since we worked so hard on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgBJTNn9gjA

And, at least you get to meet us, TheFourJs, and my son, the 4-year old Travis fan that I told you about. He was really at ease in front of the camera. Nothing was rehearsed … even his ‘Bono walking toward the light’ move in the beginning of the video.

Best wishes to you all for 2009!

The Four Js -- Juddy, James, Justin and Jameson :)

Re: Our Song to Self Video…Finally!
Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Thu 08 Jan, 2009 10:53 PM Quote
That was a really nice shoot ; I think I could just keep on watching these clips ........:)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 09 Jan, 2009 11:04 AM Quote
Awesome, very cute! =)

singme0430
singme0430 Posted Fri 09 Jan, 2009 11:10 AM Quote
This is quite lovely!!! Thank you for sharing the video. :)

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Fri 09 Jan, 2009 7:22 PM Quote
This vid is so cute! Plus you look very happy. A nice and happy family with a very talented boy :o).

wdiarom
wdiarom Posted Sat 10 Jan, 2009 3:17 AM Quote
Your child is lovely!!!!!!!! your vid made me feel happy!!! ;) (Congrats you've got a wonderful family!!!)

TK23
TK23 Posted Sat 10 Jan, 2009 3:33 AM Quote
That was SO good! Your family is absolutely adorable!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 4:36 AM