Travis

Re: 3 Facts And You Win
ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 05 Jan, 2009 8:12 PM Quote
Anne and Kayte probaly couldn't hang in SF , it's a coffee town

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 05 Jan, 2009 8:13 PM Quote
1) I have loose ligaments. This is most noticeable in my hands as my fingers look like (as my friend says) "limp carrots." I can make them stand straight up but my fingers (while individually straight) all naturally lay in a tilted position. I can bend my fingers and thumb backwards. My pinky bends all the way back to touch my hand. My shoulders and knees are also loose and sometimes come out of place.

2) I have what is called Achoo syndrome. If go from somewhere dark (say a movie theater) out into the sun I will sneeze three times. (you usually sneeze the same number of times) It's genetic. About half of my family does it. We all have different number of times we sneeze though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photic_sneeze_reflex

3) While generally a veggie lover I think peas are vile and are in fact minions of evil that infect any dish they are put in.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 05 Jan, 2009 8:15 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
Anne and Kayte probaly couldn't hang in SF , it's a coffee town

I love going to coffee shops! The smell is delightful. I just order tea or hot chocolate.

Helen *the original*
Helen *the original* Posted Mon 05 Jan, 2009 8:49 PM Quote
Moray wrote:
1. Both my thumbs are double jointed. I can give you the weirdest thumbs up you're ever likely to see

So do i! Weird! I thought i was unique!

th74
th74 Posted Mon 05 Jan, 2009 9:07 PM Quote
This is all so very interesting. Here are my facts:

1. I can pick up objects with my toes (I have long toes) and freak my friends out.
2. I hate/loathe/abhor dark chocolate. Why would anyone like bitter chocolate??
3. I have super naturally curly hair, and so never brush my hair. I don't own a hairbrush.

Helen *the original*
Helen *the original* Posted Mon 05 Jan, 2009 9:23 PM Quote
* My nose was squashed when i was first born and my dad straightened it himself in the first few hours of my life (and i have to move my nose so it makes its little crack sound when someone else touches theres)

* I have boxes and files full of stuff that i find inspiring that i collect or rip out of magazines to help me be creative.

* I can make my thumb touch my arm

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 05 Jan, 2009 9:27 PM Quote
th74 wrote:
3. I have super naturally curly hair, and so never brush my hair. I don't own a hairbrush.

This is ironic looking at your current avatar

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 05 Jan, 2009 9:27 PM Quote
Helen *the original* wrote:

I can do that too. Maybe we all have wonky thumbs. My thumbs does a weird snapping thing too.

Helen *the original*
Helen *the original* Posted Mon 05 Jan, 2009 9:34 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

I can do that too. Maybe we all have wonky thumbs. My thumbs does a weird snapping thing too.

Ive heard that it's usually girls that can do it. Or maybe yours are double jointed too!

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Mon 05 Jan, 2009 9:37 PM Quote

I can do that too.
At least touch my left arm with my right thumb and vice versa ;)

Haha I love really dark coffee with some fine dark, 75% Cacao chocolate bar! Yummy!

J_Smith
J_Smith Posted Mon 05 Jan, 2009 10:45 PM Quote
(haha I was drunk only once in my life, I hate the taste of alcohol but I wanted to see how it was to be drunk so I asked my cousin to get me drunk on my other cousin's wedding :P I enjoyed the state but somehow never done it again :)

1. I hitchhiked around Baltic sea. It was in the summer of 2005. I started in Poland, then it was Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia - then I had to unfortunately take a ferry to Helsinki, cause I'd need a visa to get through Russia - then Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, back to Poland. All "by the thumb" or by asking drivers at petrol stations. It took a week and cost me almost nothing and I saw Riga, Tallin, Helsinki, Stockholm and Copenhagen on the way.

2. Once when I was in London I fainted for the first, and few seconds later - for the second (and hopefully last) time in my life. I noticed my head was bleeding - I had a cut at the top of it, so I went to the hospital and had my head glued (hadn't known before a head could be glued!;) by Chris Martin's lookalike.

3. In september 2007 I decided to stop ironing (clothes or anything) and I haven't done it since :)

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 12:00 AM Quote
1. Okay I'm not the only one who has never been drunk and I've only had one sip of coffee in my whole life. There are coffee shops, drive-thru coffee stands, and tons of Starbucks here in the northwest. They even have coffee carts at the high schools.
2. I'm am a very picky eater. I have to know all the ingredients in everything before I eat it. Thats why I mostly eat the same things and order the same things when we go out to eat.
3. I have a tooth on the roof of my mouth. I know it sounds weird but I had a baby tooth that would not fall out so I had oral surgery and thats where they found it. I know I'm a freakshow:)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 12:08 AM Quote
th74 wrote:

2. I hate/loathe/abhor dark chocolate. Why would anyone like bitter chocolate??

Dark chocolate is the best chocolate ever!!! In fact, it's one of the best things that exist in this planet :oP

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 12:41 AM Quote
i'm surprised at the number of tea tottalin non cofffee drinkers

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 1:24 AM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

2) I have what is called Achoo syndrome. If go from somewhere dark (say a movie theater) out into the sun I will sneeze three times. (you usually sneeze the same number of times) It's genetic. About half of my family does it. We all have different number of times we sneeze though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photic_sneeze_reflex

I do that too, sometimes. So does Rachel. So does my mom. I thought everyone was like that. Eeek! I have a syndrome?

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:39 AM