Travis

Re: TRAVIS LEAGUE (RESULTS AND TABLES UP)
TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sun 22 Feb, 2009 12:45 PM Quote
Soooo the games are finally up! Enjoy it with a cup or coffee or a bun(or both if you like):) Lets GO!

I have to go now, feels like I'm constantly in a hurry right now :P See you soon, take care!

Re: TRAVIS LEAGUE (16TH ROUND OF VOTING UP)
Nell
Nell Posted Sun 22 Feb, 2009 1:32 PM Quote

;)

One night, Pipe dreams and Chinese Blues should definitly make the game...

Wolfy
Wolfy Posted Sun 22 Feb, 2009 1:46 PM Quote
I think its the last tough game for the Big Chair, I dont think anyone else can beat it....

Voted:)

Re: TRAVIS LEAGUE (15TH ROUND OF VOTING UP)
TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sun 22 Feb, 2009 3:26 PM Quote
Wolfy wrote:

By the Way, I found Division's 3 decider:
07 January 2009
Sarah - Last Train: 15 - 14

You're probably right! I think they're the strongest songs of Division 3. I thought 20 would have something to say against Sarah though, but Sarah's massive win proves how good this song really is.

I put my daddy on a little experiement yesterday. I let him listen to some b-sides and tell me what he thought about them.

He liked City I The Rain, Used To Belong, Sarah and especially Tail Of The Tiger. Ooooh this is some experimental stuff!!, he said about it.
He didn't like The Connection and When I'm Feeling Blue :(
Naaah this is TOO bloody predictable, not good., was his verdict.

Ben, every round of the Travis League is exciting, haven't you understood that?!?! ;)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sun 22 Feb, 2009 5:17 PM Quote
I've corrected the Definition Of Wrong typo Ben ;)

Re: TRAVIS LEAGUE (15TH ROUND OF VOTING UP)
Wolfy
Wolfy Posted Sun 22 Feb, 2009 5:52 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

I put my daddy on a little experiement yesterday. I let him listen to some b-sides and tell me what he thought about them.

He liked City In The Rain, Used To Belong, Sarah and especially Tail Of The Tiger. Ooooh this is some experimental stuff!!, he said about it.
He didn't like The Connection and When I'm Feeling Blue :(
Naaah this is TOO bloody predictable, not good., was his verdict.

Ben, every round of the Travis League is exciting, haven't you understood that?!?! ;)

Yeah, he got some point!
This round is a bit overexciting especially the match between my favorite Division 2 songs, Big Chair and One Night!!!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sun 22 Feb, 2009 5:53 PM Quote
Voted.

Yes Alex, i love the Travis League, you know i do. ;) But this for me is even more exciting right now: http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_2/table/default.stm :) *does a little dance*

Haha. Used To Belong is amazing, and When I'm Feeling Blue is lovely. Maybe if it had a few more lyrics like, oh i don't know, maybe months of the year, lol, it might be even better! :) Lovely song.

Hehe. Well done, but for me it's still spelt wrong on the table. :)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sun 22 Feb, 2009 6:09 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
Voted.

Yes Alex, i love the Travis League, you know i do. ;) But this for me is even more exciting right now: http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_2/table/default.stm :) *does a little dance*

Haha. Used To Belong is amazing, and When I'm Feeling Blue is lovely. Maybe if it had a few more lyrics like, oh i don't know, maybe months of the year, lol, it might be even better! :) Lovely song.

Hehe. Well done, but for me it's still spelt wrong on the table. :)

Haha that's okey! I understand you, your team is doing GREAT Ben :D Congrats!

I've corrected the league table too, but you'll just have to wait til I update it to see the change ;)

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Sun 22 Feb, 2009 6:33 PM Quote
l don't really know why Blue Flashing Light has too many fans! :O

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Mon 23 Feb, 2009 5:55 AM Quote
Voted!
Go Happy to Hang Around go! Go Broken Mirror go!
A lot of very closed battles this time :oO!

BenFilbert wrote:

I couldn't agree more with you, Ben :o). When I'm Feeling Blue is a sweet, lovely song. I like it a lot, and I don't understand why people aren't very much into it :o(. Great idea about including months of the year, lol!

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Mon 23 Feb, 2009 11:39 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:

I couldn't agree more with you, Ben :o). When I'm Feeling Blue is a sweet, lovely song. I like it a lot, and I don't understand why people aren't very much into it :o(. Great idea about including months of the year, lol!

[/quote]

Hehe maybe they could record a new version that would include: "Days of the week", "weeks of the month", "months of the year", "years of the decade", "decades of the century" and "centuries of the millenium" and so on :P

Blue Flashing Light is having fun!

deebee
deebee Posted Mon 23 Feb, 2009 11:50 AM Quote
Rammsfer wrote:
l don't really know why Blue Flashing Light has too many fans! :O

Because it's an absolutely brilliant song - such power!!!!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 23 Feb, 2009 4:28 PM Quote
Blue Flashing Light is brilliant. It's even better live too. Lucky enough to have had it twice live. The second time was INCREDIBLE. Andy knocked Fran's mic stand over and Franny had to use Dougie's for a bit. lol

And great idea, let's have 10 different versions of When I'm Feeling Blue! :)

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Mon 23 Feb, 2009 4:37 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
And great idea, let's have 10 different versions of When I'm Feeling Blue! :)

When I'm Feeling Blue (Months of the Year)
When I'm Feeling Blue (Colours of the Rainbow)
When I'm Feeling Blue (Players of the Leicester City Football Team)

:P

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 23 Feb, 2009 4:45 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
When I'm Feeling Blue (Players of the Leicester City Football Team)

Genius! :)

Pages Previous 1...37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:20 AM