Travis

Why 1922?
Bryn
Bryn Posted Wed 17 Dec, 2008 10:45 PM Quote
Ignoring the line, "But please don't ask me why"... :) I was wondering if anyone knows why Fran picked 1922 (it's the year, right?)

Thanks, 1922 (the person with that username) for reminding me with your post that I was wondering about this :)

Re: Why 1922?
Safe Side
Safe Side Posted Wed 17 Dec, 2008 11:05 PM Quote
Im pretty sure i remember fran saying ages ago that it was the ages of him and his then Girlfriend unfortuantly i cant remeber who was 19 and who was 22

akanksha
akanksha Posted Wed 17 Dec, 2008 11:44 PM Quote
Safe Side wrote:
Im pretty sure i remember fran saying ages ago that it was the ages of him and his then Girlfriend unfortuantly i cant remeber who was 19 and who was 22

Fran was 22 and his girlfriend was 19.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Thu 18 Dec, 2008 5:41 PM Quote
Great track, maybe 22 is just easy to rhyme on?
Feels kinda weird that it's about Fran and his girlfriends age when he sings "in 1922"...But if you know that's true, I believe in you ;)

Bryn
Bryn Posted Fri 19 Dec, 2008 2:06 AM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Feels kinda weird that it's about Fran and his girlfriends age when he sings "in 1922"...But if you know that's true, I believe in you ;)

Yeah, I think anything ending in 2 would be good for rhyming. (nice rhyme yourself there at the end with true and you lol) I thought maybe there was something about that year...but I guess it's kind of clever the way he put the ages together and made it sound like a year.

sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Fri 19 Dec, 2008 11:32 AM Quote
Bryn wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

Yeah, I think anything ending in 2 would be good for rhyming. (nice rhyme yourself there at the end with true and you lol) I thought maybe there was something about that year...but I guess it's kind of clever the way he put the ages together and made it sound like a year.

It's that for sure, that question's been asked a few time on the board and even Fran replied once.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 2:30 PM