missmoo
missmoo Posted Tue 11 Nov, 2008 9:04 PM Quote
Came across this on youtube.

Fran was such a good sport, so funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4AdBE6cFvg

Re: Ali G with Fran
the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Tue 11 Nov, 2008 10:01 PM Quote
Notice the comment from Absolute (Virgin) Radio saying that they love Fran... we'll bear that in mind when we bombard them with song requests for S2S :)

OHMEATPIES
OHMEATPIES Posted Tue 11 Nov, 2008 10:04 PM Quote
I got a friend who almost cried watching that video...

momentslast
momentslast Posted Tue 11 Nov, 2008 11:28 PM Quote
Thanks for the post.

I have seen it before, but was great to watch again, very funny, I don't know how Fran keeps it altogether, but doesn't his voice shine through at the end above all the other crap!

Dave

missmoo
missmoo Posted Wed 12 Nov, 2008 1:18 PM Quote
momentslast wrote:
Thanks for the post.

I have seen it before, but was great to watch again, very funny, I don't know how Fran keeps it altogether, but doesn't his voice shine through at the end above all the other crap!

Dave

Indeed Dave :)

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Wed 12 Nov, 2008 5:18 PM Quote
Hey THANKS SO MUCH for posting it!I was reliving the moment..i watched it many times before but it never fails to crack me up every time i do!!

HAH..just can't help feeling a little uneasy for fran thou esp when the skimpily clad women came out dancing all over him..haha..but yeah its true his voice still came out perfect above all the distractions!

bara
bara Posted Thu 13 Nov, 2008 12:18 PM Quote
i was so very very laughing

hburke21
hburke21 Posted Thu 13 Nov, 2008 1:11 PM Quote
Hilarious! Every time I watch that it cracks me up! Thanks so much for posting it!

akanksha
akanksha Posted Fri 14 Nov, 2008 8:26 AM Quote
frandougeil wrote:

HAH..just can't help feeling a little uneasy for fran thou esp when the skimpily clad women came out dancing all over him..haha..but yeah its true his voice still came out perfect above all the distractions!

They don't TOUCH him directly though, just dance stupidly. Lol. Yeah, his voice comes through clearly despite all the women.

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Fri 14 Nov, 2008 11:46 AM Quote
akanksha wrote:
frandougeil wrote:

They don't TOUCH him directly though, just dance stupidly. Lol. Yeah, his voice comes through clearly despite all the women.

LOL!they were pretty much kinda wanna be all over him.I think that's how i pictured it.Luckily Fran didn't wanna take any of that sh*t.haha.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 8:12 AM