Travis

Re: voting
jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Tue 04 Nov, 2008 4:51 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Montreal is a gorgeous city! But you are right, soooo cold! my best friend is living there for the next 2 years so it gives me an excuse to go.
It's a shame your trip to Ottawa for cancelled. It's my second home. I lived there for 4 years. Your spring plan sounds like a great idea. Wait until the snow melts! Or just go to the west coast in the winter. it doesnt get very cold there.

Hahaha, Nikki, we CANNOT turn another thread into a hockey thread. I think we are THIS close to being kicked off the general chat side!

Yes, it was gorgeous :) i want to return there, but i think i'll wait more, i'm on my finale semester of my career, then if everything goes fine, i would like to travel around the world haha, reall,y i would like to go to scotland, Japan, Canada, France, etc, so much world to walk

I've never been on your debates on general chat, invite me to one next time! lol XD

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 04 Nov, 2008 4:54 AM Quote
The Nikki-Kristy debates are always hockey related, so if you are at all interested in hockey, feel free to join in. We somehow manage to turn 90% of threads into being hockey related. But there is always a good fight on the G side. Swing by! It's good for a laugh.

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Tue 04 Nov, 2008 4:58 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
The Nikki-Kristy debates are always hockey related, so if you are at all interested in hockey, feel free to join in. We somehow manage to turn 90% of threads into being hockey related. But there is always a good fight on the G side. Swing by! It's good for a laugh.

you both are problematic! hahaha i'm just joking, i would check them whenever they started again. Thanks for inviting me

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 04 Nov, 2008 5:02 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:

I don't understand anything about hockey, but thanks to you and Nikki I know the names of a few teams and players lol. Your debates are a contribution to general hockey knowledge on the board (that sounds better than hijacking hehe).
I wish there was someone who would help me turn all the threads into being Boca Juniors (the best football team) related :oP.

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Tue 04 Nov, 2008 5:09 AM Quote
oh i thought this "hockey debates" was metaphorical haha XD.
Never been in a hockey game mmm, i'm not very sportie. I use to suck in lots of sports :(

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 04 Nov, 2008 5:29 AM Quote
that would be the funniest metaphor ever!
We are just both really big hockey fans so we turn everything into hockey. It can be a thread about juice (or in this case, voting) and we turn it into a thread about hockey. It isnt intentional!
Juli, Im glad we can be so educational! If you keep trying, im sure you can achieve your goal! lol
Now, im going to bed. This thread can go back to it's rightful topic.

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Tue 04 Nov, 2008 5:53 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
that would be the funniest metaphor ever!
We are just both really big hockey fans so we turn everything into hockey. It can be a thread about juice (or in this case, voting) and we turn it into a thread about hockey. It isnt intentional!
Juli, Im glad we can be so educational! If you keep trying, im sure you can achieve your goal! lol
Now, im going to bed. This thread can go back to it's rightful topic.

hahaha, that's it! it's good you both are fans of hockey, you can talk of it.
I'm off to bed to, i'm leaving before i'll start thinking "voting" is another metaphore

KAYPJ
KAYPJ Posted Tue 04 Nov, 2008 7:32 AM Quote
WELL SINCE I LIVE IN AUSTRALIA I'M NOT VOTING 4 EITHER OF THEM LOL :p

HOW R U FRANNY, LONG TIME NOT CHAT ; )
LOVING TRAVIS LATEST OFFERINGS, YOU'S ROCK ALWAYS AND 4EVER!!!

X0X AUSSIE K- AKA PJ ; )

healyramirez
healyramirez Posted Tue 04 Nov, 2008 8:46 AM Quote

i think best option Obama.

gladsadmad
gladsadmad Posted Tue 04 Nov, 2008 8:53 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
brenda_94_56 wrote:
um !! fran you prefer mc cain =?¿?¿?¿?

No, no. He didn't say that at all. He asked if anyone was voting for McCain, because everyone he's talked to is voting Obama.

Fran was talking to Henry & Erika from America outside the Hard Rock Cafe gig, and he said "It's got to be Obama!" I agree.

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Tue 04 Nov, 2008 9:24 AM Quote
I'm not an american.But if the whole world had to vote i'd definitely vote for Obama.

He's going to put into action the change that we wanna see in the world that the world needs!

Americans are not the only ones anxiously waiting coz the whole world is watching.And i'd be seriously disappointed if Obama loses..after all the hype that he's been leading in the polls.Would be such a bummer if tt happens.

For now im gonna keep my fingers crossed and hope tt the CHANGE WE NEED is gonna come through!Go Obama!

Loubsi
Loubsi Posted Tue 04 Nov, 2008 10:24 AM Quote
As a French and European girl, I think I'm in no position to give voting advice to American people...

but from here I don't think "Country first" is a really wise slogan when you're the world's leading economic power in an International community that needs global actions
AND imagining Sarah Palin as a vice president is quite frightening, so...

Anyway have a good Election Day, the world is watching! ;)

winatel
winatel Posted Tue 04 Nov, 2008 10:25 AM Quote
I cannot vote (cos I'm Korean),
but if i could, I'd vote for Obama.

I don't like Obama that much..
However, it's time to change. (And I don't like McCain more than Obama lol )

silvella
silvella Posted Tue 04 Nov, 2008 10:36 AM Quote
Franny for President!!! *gg*

No, I think Obama is the right man. I would vote for him if I could. He seems to be a strong person. And he is younger. We will see!

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Tue 04 Nov, 2008 11:43 AM Quote
If I were American, Obama would get my vote. Although if I'm being honest I don't know a great deal about either of their policies... not been following this presidential thing as much as I probably should. :P Seems Obama is less likely to start another war or something, so that's why I pick him.

P.S. This should be in General Chat! lol

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Times BST Current Time 11:17 AM