Travis

voting
Fran
Fran Posted Tue 04 Nov, 2008 1:26 AM Quote
is anyone voting for john mccain?
seems everyone i speak to is voting for obama.

Re: voting
brenda_94_56
brenda_94_56 Posted Tue 04 Nov, 2008 1:33 AM Quote
um !! fran you prefer mc cain =?¿?¿?¿?

to be honest i think that obama is the right one !!!!!!!

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Tue 04 Nov, 2008 1:34 AM Quote
Fran wrote:

Amhh... i am not American XD

But i dont know who is the best =S

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 04 Nov, 2008 2:04 AM Quote
I voted for Obama (early voting). I live in Texas though and McCain will win the state. But I'm certain he won't win Travis county. I'm sure that makes you happy, eh?? ; )

NewBaby
NewBaby Posted Tue 04 Nov, 2008 2:04 AM Quote
I am voting obama, but a few family members and close friends are voting mccain. at this point we don't talk politics, but I did just get into a passionate discussion with my brother about it yesterday. we live in ohio- he in southwest, me northeast. big swing state. I can't wait for tomorrow, but I am nervous. I'd like to say most people I talk to say they are voting obama, but that's not the case. and once someone gets into a voting booth, it doesn't matter who they say they are going to vote for, but who they do. I am definitely not thinking this race is over...

go obama!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 04 Nov, 2008 2:06 AM Quote
I read that if the world could vote, Obama would win 4:1. Please my American friends, vote for us, the rest of the world!
Love,
your Canadian Friend.

Bryn
Bryn Posted Tue 04 Nov, 2008 2:25 AM Quote
I'm voting for Obama, and everyone I've talked to is too, but I'm still nervous. I think people need to keep thinking of it as a close race until tomorrow night... remember Kerry was going to win in 2004 according to the exit polls. And Obama was going to win New Hampshire in the primary. So I'm still nervous... but it does look hopeful. I hope ;)

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Tue 04 Nov, 2008 2:30 AM Quote
Myself and everyone I know are voting Obama. California will be safely blue. However, there are a lot of people out there voting McCain-if someone would like to explain to me why I'll gladly listen for a little while.

Can't wait for tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 04 Nov, 2008 2:31 AM Quote
It doesn't matter until the votes are counted. People might say they'll vote for one person and end up voting for another.

And even after the votes are counted you may never know. Case in point, Florida 2000. What a fucking fiasco.

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Tue 04 Nov, 2008 2:35 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
It doesn't matter until the votes are counted. People might say they'll vote for one person and end up voting for another.

And even after the votes are counted you may never know. Case in point, Florida 2000. What a fucking fiasco.

Pssssh. Down with the pessimism young lady.

Bryn
Bryn Posted Tue 04 Nov, 2008 2:43 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:

That still hurts...

And Ohio in 2004.

Let's hope for a major landslide so that there won't be any issues like those.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 04 Nov, 2008 2:50 AM Quote
and anyone in California, please consider the ramifications of Prop 8. In what day and age can a supposedly free state so freely try to discriminate against an entire group of people?

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Tue 04 Nov, 2008 2:51 AM Quote
RaZzZ wrote:
Fran wrote:

Amhh... i am not American XD

But i dont know who is the best =S

By what i understand, Mexico is in America, so, Argentinians, Peruvians, Canadians etc are even Americans, still don't understand why USA is called "Americans" when the whole continent is "American"
If i was a USA Man, i would definately vote for Obama, i think he's a thousand times better than Bush. So now as an union will affect even us. The North-American Union in 2010 with Canada, USA and Mexico. So, at least for this three is now important the president chosen on the USA.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 04 Nov, 2008 2:59 AM Quote
oh dear child. we are NORTH Americans, not Americas.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 04 Nov, 2008 3:03 AM Quote
That's cuz all the cool people are voting for Obama, Fran. :P

No...really. Obama all the way! We've had enough! It's time for Change.

Pages [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:35 AM