Travis

Re: OBAMA
alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Wed 05 Nov, 2008 8:53 AM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

I am really looking forward to resurrecting this thread in a couple of years time when you are all bitching and moaning about how much of a cunt he turned out to be !!!!

Dubz

Why wait years when we can hear you do that now?

Delia24Oct07
Delia24Oct07 Posted Wed 05 Nov, 2008 11:22 AM Quote
First wait if ever he turns out to be an idiot. I don't believe in that - but get the man a chance, he's got very hard work to do after George Bush!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 05 Nov, 2008 1:22 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

I am really looking forward to resurrecting this thread in a couple of years time when you are all bitching and moaning about how much of a cunt he turned out to be !!!!

Dubz

he's only human dude .

SAM(LOS ANGELES)
SAM(LOS ANGELES) Posted Wed 05 Nov, 2008 11:48 PM Quote
No jinx,he's he winner

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 06 Nov, 2008 11:01 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Dubz

he's only human dude .

then why is every twat on this board treating him like the new messiah and saviour of the world, when he's just another slimeball politician ???

and while I'm on the subject why does every other fucking government in the western world think we need to pay homage to the fact America has elected a "black" man. I caught Prime Minister's question time yesterday it was fucking sickening...Quote- "4 decades ago Martin Luther King had a dream, today Barrack Obama has made that dream come true", That has to be one of the cheesest pieces of sh!te I've heard in a long time. It was arse licking of the highest order and I for one was fucking sickened by the way British politicians were falling over each other to kiss his arse !!

Dubz

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Thu 06 Nov, 2008 11:03 AM Quote
You make me come across as cheerful. For that , i thank you :)

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Fri 07 Nov, 2008 12:20 AM Quote
Hmm yes ..arse licking a plenty... I am not happy about the big deal being made of his race. It is after all just one man , who is actually very up against it ;entering a mess bigger than anybodys wildest imaginings. I hope that change is not just for change sake and that the different approach is well thought through.

The excitement is more about the dream, the reality a lot more sobering.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 07 Nov, 2008 2:01 AM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Dubz

he's only human dude .

then why is every twat on this board treating him like the new messiah and saviour of the world, when he's just another slimeball politician ???

and while I'm on the subject why does every other fucking government in the western world think we need to pay homage to the fact America has elected a "black" man. I caught Prime Minister's question time yesterday it was fucking sickening...Quote- "4 decades ago Martin Luther King had a dream, today Barrack Obama has made that dream come true", That has to be one of the cheesest pieces of sh!te I've heard in a long time. It was arse licking of the highest order and I for one was fucking sickened by the way British politicians were falling over each other to kiss his arse !!

Dubz

Totaly , I 'd rather they talk about hanging fuckin Cheneys fuckin head on a stick !

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Fri 07 Nov, 2008 3:12 AM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Dubz

he's only human dude .

Dubz

The thing is he is NOT a traditional slimeball politician. He is not from an affluent white family. He grew up with a single mom. HE paid his way through undergrad and law school. He graduated from Harvard and instead of joining some big law firm he worked as a civil rights attorney. He doesn't own 7 houses.

I agree that his race should not be an issue, but given the history of the United States it IS a big deal. And, I'm sorry if you can't see that and are annoyed with others recognizing this huge milestone, but frankly I think we owe it to anyone who has worked for civil rights now or in the past to honor their achievements. They poured their blood, sweat, and tears into making sure their children lived in a better world and would be proud of how far we have come.

Darran
Darran Posted Thu 13 Nov, 2008 10:46 PM Quote
He moved in today,

http://www.b3tards.com/u/ead180058c505fc363ce/fresh.gif

Lizzie b
Lizzie b Posted Thu 13 Nov, 2008 10:54 PM Quote
Darran wrote:
He moved in today,

that. is. HILARIOUS!!

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Thu 13 Nov, 2008 11:43 PM Quote
Lizzie b wrote:
Darran wrote:
He moved in today,

that. is. HILARIOUS!!
LMAO!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 14 Nov, 2008 5:30 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Dubz

he's only human dude .

Dubz

The thing is he is NOT a traditional slimeball politician. He is not from an affluent white family. He grew up with a single mom. HE paid his way through undergrad and law school. He graduated from Harvard and instead of joining some big law firm he worked as a civil rights attorney. He doesn't own 7 houses.

I agree that his race should not be an issue, but given the history of the United States it IS a big deal. And, I'm sorry if you can't see that and are annoyed with others recognizing this huge milestone, but frankly I think we owe it to anyone who has worked for civil rights now or in the past to honor their achievements. They poured their blood, sweat, and tears into making sure their children lived in a better world and would be proud of how far we have come.

Well said, Lindsey!! I agree 100%!!

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 14 Nov, 2008 7:58 AM Quote

If you pair wanna believe the bullshit spin that has been put on the above crap then go ahead. He grew up with a single mom (oh so he came from a broken home), He gtaduated from Harvard (He's an Ivy Leaguer), instead of joining some big law firm he worked as a civil rights attorney (unemployed by the big firms, he choose power over money), He doesn't own 7 houses (yet, how many does he have 5, 6??).

This is just me having a go at this, imagine what a proffessional spin doctor would do to it. You can spin pretty much anything to suit your own needs.

Or perhaps it's all true and he truely is an amazingly wonderfully fantastic man...

Dubz

Ursina
Ursina Posted Fri 14 Nov, 2008 9:24 AM Quote
.... whatever better him than the McCaim Palin combo !

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:10 AM