Travis

Re: Last film you saw
alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Thu 26 Feb, 2009 12:53 AM Quote
frandougeil wrote:
alanistradi wrote:
Finally I could see the son of rambo... nice :D

It was rather nice wasn't it=)Pretty heartwarming..Did u watch the bit where they appeared for a short cameo?I could only spot Neil,Dougie and Andy but no Fran in sight..

yeah! absolutely!
and yes, I could see that short cameo in the teachers room! I saw a bit of Neil and Dougie (with the dog!) even Fran... Did you see Andy? I couldn't see him (my video was recorded in a horrible way)

velouria
velouria Posted Thu 26 Feb, 2009 3:15 AM Quote
Finally got around to watching Penelope. I thought it was a lovely movie and the use of both Stars and Sigur Ros really made my day. Christina Ricci is an amazing actress I think, and I loved her in Prozac Nation.

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Thu 26 Feb, 2009 9:54 AM Quote
alanistradi wrote:
frandougeil wrote:
alanistradi wrote:

It was rather nice wasn't it=)Pretty heartwarming..Did u watch the bit where they appeared for a short cameo?I could only spot Neil,Dougie and Andy but no Fran in sight..

yeah! absolutely!
and yes, I could see that short cameo in the teachers room! I saw a bit of Neil and Dougie (with the dog!) even Fran... Did you see Andy? I couldn't see him (my video was recorded in a horrible way)

I didn't see Fran.heh=/ but i saw Andy..he was with the bunch of many people sitting down on the benches somewhere near where Neil was..that's if my memory doesn't fail me=p

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Fri 27 Feb, 2009 12:34 AM Quote
frandougeil wrote:
alanistradi wrote:
frandougeil wrote:
alanistradi wrote:

yeah! absolutely!

I didn't see Fran.heh=/ but i saw Andy..he was with the bunch of many people sitting down on the benches somewhere near where Neil was..that's if my memory doesn't fail me=p

Fran was sitting at the bottom, in a corner (mmmm I think! haha :S)
...later I'll see the movie again, maybe this time finally can see Mr. Dunlop :D

thanks sue!

Monica
Monica Posted Fri 27 Feb, 2009 4:22 PM Quote
I saw Slumdog Millionaire the other day and in my opinion is an average film. Not that good to win 8 Oscars. It's not a bad film but it's not good either.

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Fri 27 Feb, 2009 7:19 PM Quote
alanistradi wrote:
frandougeil wrote:
alanistradi wrote:
frandougeil wrote:
alanistradi wrote:

yeah! absolutely!

Fran was sitting at the bottom, in a corner (mmmm I think! haha :S)
...later I'll see the movie again, maybe this time finally can see Mr. Dunlop :D

thanks sue!

You're welcome yuriko=)
I think I'm gonna rewatch it too;DI must spot Mr.Healy this time round;D

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Fri 27 Feb, 2009 9:07 PM Quote
Borat

lmao.

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Fri 27 Feb, 2009 10:27 PM Quote
Magnolia. I love that movie, it never gets old. Although some bits in it freak me out. I think Julianne Moore is brilliant.

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Sat 28 Feb, 2009 7:21 AM Quote
The Wrestler. I liked it a lot. While watching it for a second I thought Mickey Rourke could win the Oscar, it is great performance of his indeed.

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Sun 01 Mar, 2009 1:58 PM Quote
Little Women. I read the book and I liked it but I don't like the movie.

There will be blood. Brilliant movie.

Monica
Monica Posted Sun 01 Mar, 2009 6:10 PM Quote
Milk. Great film. The ending was very touching :'(

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sun 01 Mar, 2009 8:11 PM Quote
Monica wrote:
I saw Slumdog Millionaire the other day and in my opinion is an average film. Not that good to win 8 Oscars. It's not a bad film but it's not good either.

I saw it yesterday. I liked it... But honestly, it's yet another american dream movie, except that it's set in a different context, and it has some very tough parts. The structure of the plot is too pink and predictable, the characters were all cliches to me. It doesn't surprise me that it won so many Oscars, I think it fits the Hollywood standards perfectly fine.
I'm a tad disappointed. They could have done something much more interesting and original with the story.
But it's ok.

joss
joss Posted Mon 02 Mar, 2009 8:36 AM Quote
I saw Pingu...

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Mon 02 Mar, 2009 4:31 PM Quote
Ocean's eleven.

I enjoyed it so much.

Monica
Monica Posted Mon 02 Mar, 2009 4:48 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Monica wrote:

I saw it yesterday. I liked it... But honestly, it's yet another american dream movie, except that it's set in a different context, and it has some very tough parts. The structure of the plot is too pink and predictable, the characters were all cliches to me. It doesn't surprise me that it won so many Oscars, I think it fits the Hollywood standards perfectly fine.
I'm a tad disappointed. They could have done something much more interesting and original with the story.
But it's ok.

Exactly my thoughts. But the story has a happy ending, we're living in a period of crisis and people demand that kind of endings, that's why the film won so many awards. I keep saying that The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button is way much better ^^

Pages Previous 1...23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 Next All Times BST Current Time 11:02 PM