Travis

   
Re: Last film you saw
fenchurch
Posts: 959
fenchurch Posted Mon 05 Jan, 2009 4:15 PM Quote
Just spent the morning watching Titanic. Has anyone else got the dvd with the "Alternative Endig"? It's so stupid it's funny.
 
Re: Last film you saw
TheBoyWithAName
Posts: 4822
TheBoyWithAName Posted Mon 05 Jan, 2009 4:21 PM Quote
fenchurch wrote:
Just spent the morning watching Titanic. Has anyone else got the dvd with the "Alternative Endig"? It's so stupid it's funny.


Do they share the piece of wood?
 
Re: Last film you saw
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Mon 05 Jan, 2009 4:21 PM Quote
fenchurch wrote:
Just spent the morning watching Titanic. Has anyone else got the dvd with the "Alternative Endig"? It's so stupid it's funny.


It was on on Saturday night and i just watched the end with the old lady dying part because of Kayte and this board.
What is the alternative ending? tell me more! If the boat didnt sink im going to pee my pants laughing.
 
Re: Last film you saw
fenchurch
Posts: 959
fenchurch Posted Mon 05 Jan, 2009 4:24 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
fenchurch wrote:
Just spent the morning watching Titanic. Has anyone else got the dvd with the "Alternative Endig"? It's so stupid it's funny.


It was on on Saturday night and i just watched the end with the old lady dying part because of Kayte and this board.
What is the alternative ending? tell me more! If the boat didnt sink im going to pee my pants laughing.



Nah, it's got nothing to do with the ship, it's the old lady throwing the necklace into the ocean and Bill Paxton comes up behind her all "don't do it lady! At least let me hold it!" So she lets him touch it and then throws it into the water and Bill just laughs and asks her granddaughter to dance, cos he now understands what's important in life.
 
Re: Last film you saw
weirdmom
Posts: 7598
weirdmom Posted Mon 05 Jan, 2009 5:15 PM Quote
Slumdog Millionaire.

I really really enjoyed it.
 
Re: Last film you saw
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Mon 05 Jan, 2009 5:17 PM Quote
fenchurch wrote:



Nah, it's got nothing to do with the ship, it's the old lady throwing the necklace into the ocean and Bill Paxton comes up behind her all "don't do it lady! At least let me hold it!" So she lets him touch it and then throws it into the water and Bill just laughs and asks her granddaughter to dance, cos he now understands what's important in life.


alright, that is even worse than her little noise and throwing it in the ocean.
 
Re: Last film you saw
Rammsfer
Posts: 3572
Rammsfer Posted Mon 05 Jan, 2009 7:00 PM Quote
frandougeil wrote:
Rammsfer wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Rammsfer wrote:
Batman: The Dark Knight

Heath Ledger is a hero! Lol


Was =(


No, he wasn't a hero.
After his death, he turned into a hero ;)


Heath Ledger's death is truly a huge loss=(
I wasn't a fan of Batman and i watched the Dark Knight mainly coz he took the role of joker.The plot was just average imho..

In some ways he can be considered a hero but the way he died wasn't heroic at all.

But he surely was an acting hero=D


Yes =/
l couldn't believe it...

l really like Batman, l thinks he's the best hero lol.
But seriously, l really love the movie, and Ledger's role on the movie was awesome!
Truly a hero ;)
 
Re: Last film you saw
fenchurch
Posts: 959
fenchurch Posted Mon 05 Jan, 2009 7:33 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
fenchurch wrote:



Nah, it's got nothing to do with the ship, it's the old lady throwing the necklace into the ocean and Bill Paxton comes up behind her all "don't do it lady! At least let me hold it!" So she lets him touch it and then throws it into the water and Bill just laughs and asks her granddaughter to dance, cos he now understands what's important in life.



alright, that is even worse than her little noise and throwing it in the ocean.


She still makes the little noise though
 
Re: Last film you saw
Monica
Posts: 3592
Monica Posted Mon 05 Jan, 2009 7:35 PM Quote
The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button. I loved it. It's an amazing film.
 
Re: Last film you saw
bogusblue
Posts: 3965
bogusblue Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 1:24 AM Quote
Monica wrote:
The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button. I loved it. It's an amazing film.


Great! I'm glad you like it because I'm seeing it on Wednesday, and it's fantastic to have a good reference about the film :o).
 
Re: Last film you saw
frandougeil
Posts: 1190
frandougeil Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 5:50 AM Quote
Peewee wrote:
Into The Wild

I think someone else mentioned it on here, but I'm too lazy to go back through this thread....anyway I watched it as it sounded good. WOW amazing....and I cried when the old man wanted to adopt him :( It's LONG but stick with it!


Into the wild was superb!Its so sad he died that way in the end.

And i just watched dead poet's society.Its an old movie but its my first time watching it and man why did i wait so long to watch it?!It was sooo good!

And i wanna watch Doubt but it hasn't been released in my country yet.Can't wait!I heard its really awesome...
 
Re: Last film you saw
frandougeil
Posts: 1190
frandougeil Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 1:27 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
frandougeil wrote:
It was
Swing Girls a Japanese comedy.pretty hilarious!I'd recommend it!Only the japanese can execute such humour well=D


you may like this one then .


http://www.geraldpeary.com/reviews/abc/adrenaline_drive.jpg


Thank U!I'll go and track it down=)
 
Re: Last film you saw
Hanne
Posts: 2782
Hanne Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 1:51 PM Quote
Walk the Line. Not bad :)
 
Re: Last film you saw
Rammsfer
Posts: 3572
Rammsfer Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 5:23 PM Quote
Sweeney Todd
 
Re: Last film you saw
Gabor
Posts: 1
Gabor Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 6:22 PM Quote
dont mess with zohan
it was ok
 
Pages Previous 1...10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 Next All Times GMT Current Time 11:53 PM
Post Reply