Travis

Re: Last film you saw
fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Mon 05 Jan, 2009 4:15 PM Quote
Just spent the morning watching Titanic. Has anyone else got the dvd with the "Alternative Endig"? It's so stupid it's funny.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Mon 05 Jan, 2009 4:21 PM Quote
fenchurch wrote:
Just spent the morning watching Titanic. Has anyone else got the dvd with the "Alternative Endig"? It's so stupid it's funny.

Do they share the piece of wood?

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 05 Jan, 2009 4:21 PM Quote
fenchurch wrote:

It was on on Saturday night and i just watched the end with the old lady dying part because of Kayte and this board.
What is the alternative ending? tell me more! If the boat didnt sink im going to pee my pants laughing.

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Mon 05 Jan, 2009 4:24 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
fenchurch wrote:

It was on on Saturday night and i just watched the end with the old lady dying part because of Kayte and this board.
What is the alternative ending? tell me more! If the boat didnt sink im going to pee my pants laughing.

Nah, it's got nothing to do with the ship, it's the old lady throwing the necklace into the ocean and Bill Paxton comes up behind her all "don't do it lady! At least let me hold it!" So she lets him touch it and then throws it into the water and Bill just laughs and asks her granddaughter to dance, cos he now understands what's important in life.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 05 Jan, 2009 5:15 PM Quote
Slumdog Millionaire.

I really really enjoyed it.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 05 Jan, 2009 5:17 PM Quote
fenchurch wrote:

Nah, it's got nothing to do with the ship, it's the old lady throwing the necklace into the ocean and Bill Paxton comes up behind her all "don't do it lady! At least let me hold it!" So she lets him touch it and then throws it into the water and Bill just laughs and asks her granddaughter to dance, cos he now understands what's important in life.

alright, that is even worse than her little noise and throwing it in the ocean.

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Mon 05 Jan, 2009 7:00 PM Quote
frandougeil wrote:
Rammsfer wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Rammsfer wrote:
Batman: The Dark Knight

Heath Ledger is a hero! Lol

Was =(

No, he wasn't a hero.
After his death, he turned into a hero ;)

Heath Ledger's death is truly a huge loss=(
I wasn't a fan of Batman and i watched the Dark Knight mainly coz he took the role of joker.The plot was just average imho..

In some ways he can be considered a hero but the way he died wasn't heroic at all.

But he surely was an acting hero=D

Yes =/
l couldn't believe it...

l really like Batman, l thinks he's the best hero lol.
But seriously, l really love the movie, and Ledger's role on the movie was awesome!
Truly a hero ;)

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Mon 05 Jan, 2009 7:33 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
fenchurch wrote:

alright, that is even worse than her little noise and throwing it in the ocean.

She still makes the little noise though

Monica
Monica Posted Mon 05 Jan, 2009 7:35 PM Quote
The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button. I loved it. It's an amazing film.

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 1:24 AM Quote
Monica wrote:
The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button. I loved it. It's an amazing film.

Great! I'm glad you like it because I'm seeing it on Wednesday, and it's fantastic to have a good reference about the film :o).

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 5:50 AM Quote
Peewee wrote:
Into The Wild

I think someone else mentioned it on here, but I'm too lazy to go back through this thread....anyway I watched it as it sounded good. WOW amazing....and I cried when the old man wanted to adopt him :( It's LONG but stick with it!

Into the wild was superb!Its so sad he died that way in the end.

And i just watched dead poet's society.Its an old movie but its my first time watching it and man why did i wait so long to watch it?!It was sooo good!

And i wanna watch Doubt but it hasn't been released in my country yet.Can't wait!I heard its really awesome...

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 1:27 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
frandougeil wrote:
It was
Swing Girls a Japanese comedy.pretty hilarious!I'd recommend it!Only the japanese can execute such humour well=D

you may like this one then .

http://www.geraldpeary.com/reviews/abc/adrenaline_drive.jpg

Thank U!I'll go and track it down=)

Hanne
Hanne Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 1:51 PM Quote
Walk the Line. Not bad :)

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 5:23 PM Quote
Sweeney Todd

Gabor
Gabor Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 6:22 PM Quote
dont mess with zohan
it was ok

Pages Previous 1...10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:08 AM