Travis

Re: My dad gives Ode two thumbs up ;)
bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Sat 25 Oct, 2008 5:08 AM Quote
Wow Nikki you do have very cool parents :o).
My mom, who is 59, likes a few Travis' songs too, but she especially likes them because they look like cute and nice boys haha xD. Well, also because she loves the Beatles, and she always says to me that they and Travis a very similar. About the new album she just listened for the first time today, she said that sounded good, although something's missing... I don't what, nor what she actually meant. I'll have a very serious talk with her about this :oP.

alexandria_z
alexandria_z Posted Sat 25 Oct, 2008 12:50 PM Quote
Nikki that is so great! Your dad seems awesome! Hey my mom actually stayed at the concert last year because she didn't want to drive home and come back to get me so she bought a ticket and was doing the pogo with fellow Travis fans! hahaha She also knew all the songs due to my Travis OCD CDs on repeat syndrome.

morag_h
morag_h Posted Sat 25 Oct, 2008 2:39 PM Quote
My dad terms all music I like as "shite"...but that said, he has been caught singing along to WDIAROM!

My mum...loves the music I love! & 1st time my bro & I got Travis tix she asked if she could come too! She thought she was too old for it tho, so we took a friend instead. He wasn't really a fan, but after hearing Turn live, he was buzzing!! Raved about it for ages after!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 25 Oct, 2008 4:02 PM Quote
alexandria_z wrote:
Nikki that is so great! Your dad seems awesome! Hey my mom actually stayed at the concert last year because she didn't want to drive home and come back to get me so she bought a ticket and was doing the pogo with fellow Travis fans! hahaha She also knew all the songs due to my Travis OCD CDs on repeat syndrome.

Really?! That's so cool! Was she in the front with us??

alexandria_z
alexandria_z Posted Sat 25 Oct, 2008 7:07 PM Quote
Haha no she wasn't she was up in the balcony area pretty close to the stage, the only complaints she had was that it was too loud and she was all alone. lmao

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 6:01 AM