Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU
hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Fri 14 Aug, 2009 6:07 AM Quote
Kristy, those pics are great! You all look so cute:)

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Fri 14 Aug, 2009 2:16 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
your wish is my command

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs149.snc1/5529_662758326056_121503582_39438574_7263042_n.jpg

Aw, ye all look so cool! Your hair goes perfectly with what you're wearing Kristy.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 14 Aug, 2009 2:29 PM Quote
fenchurch wrote:
Aw, ye all look so cool! Your hair goes perfectly with what you're wearing Kristy.

somehow my hair works for every decade, it seems

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 14 Aug, 2009 3:00 PM Quote
nice press hat , lois lane would be envious .

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 14 Aug, 2009 3:29 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:

That's great news for all of you! Well done! I don't know much about the subject at all, but sounds like some serious stuff. I hope that this experience will be (sounds like it would be) really beneficial to you, and maybe it will lead to something grand. (lol...like I said, I don't know enough on the subject.)
By the way, that's a really long project title! haha...

Anyway, I just wanted to say Congratulations to all 3 of you, and I hope you learn and get a lot out of this project!

Thank you very much, Sandy!!! :o)
I'm very excited about it. And I feel like I will be doing something that will actually contribute to society, you know? It feels great.
Yes, it's a very long title, haha. I just call it "the project" xD.

Btw, that outfit is awesome, Kristy!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 15 Aug, 2009 7:59 PM Quote
It's 31ºC (87.8 F). In August. It's supposed to be winter. I should be wearing coats, sweaters, scarves. I hate mankind.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 15 Aug, 2009 8:57 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
It's 31ºC (87.8 F). In August. It's supposed to be winter. I should be wearing coats, sweaters, scarves. I hate mankind.

the weather (mid to high 30s) has been the only thing good about my week. I normally hate it this hot but its been such a rainy summer so its nice to finally have some sun. But this week has been utter BALLS!

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sat 15 Aug, 2009 9:35 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

the weather (mid to high 30s) has been the only thing good about my week. I normally hate it this hot but its been such a rainy summer so its nice to finally have some sun. But this week has been utter BALLS!

What happened love?

Ana_Smith
Ana_Smith Posted Sat 15 Aug, 2009 10:44 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

I want, correction, I need rain!! Damn global warming...

lilly
lilly Posted Sat 15 Aug, 2009 10:45 PM Quote
I'm constantly bored.

I shouldn't be, because I have a Spanish final on TUESDAY (=doomsday) and haven't really studied for it, because I don't know where to start.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 15 Aug, 2009 10:46 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
minnmess wrote:

What happened love?

nothing I really want to talk about. Everything just went wrong this week and today was supposed to be really good and all my plans turned to shit. Writing BALLS everywhere is just making me feel better.
Im going to go to Starbucks in a bit and am going to buy the drink with the highest fat content in it.

How goes packing?

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 18 Aug, 2009 2:49 AM Quote
a co-worker and i decided that our career backup plan will be to design awesome milk bag holders. Pink sparkles were suggested.
She is from BC where they dont have milkbags, and since moving here has decided that they are amazing! Seeeeeee!

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Tue 18 Aug, 2009 10:14 PM Quote
I got stood up :(

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Tue 18 Aug, 2009 10:26 PM Quote
fenchurch wrote:

Sorry to hear that:(

dee
dee Posted Tue 18 Aug, 2009 11:03 PM Quote
fenchurch wrote:

Cé hé an loser and i'll beat them up for ye??

Pages Previous 1...88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:01 AM