I decided to download One Night.

Good Times.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Im glad I came on the board just now
:)

Re: Today's News of YOU
fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Fri 03 Apr, 2009 5:17 PM Quote
Ok, really yesterday's news, but I spent pretty much the whole day on airplanes or in airports. I was in London for the first time (and really didn't want to leave, even if I was only in the airport), in New York for the first time, Puerto Rico for the first time, and now here I am in the Caribbean :) and it's really hot!

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Fri 03 Apr, 2009 5:49 PM Quote
fenchurch wrote:
Ok, really yesterday's news, but I spent pretty much the whole day on airplanes or in airports. I was in London for the first time (and really didn't want to leave, even if I was only in the airport), in New York for the first time, Puerto Rico for the first time, and now here I am in the Caribbean :) and it's really hot!

Woo!

That's life...

Enjoy your time in the Caribbean! :D

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 03 Apr, 2009 8:57 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

I'm just about to leave the house for a second interview for a Property Manager position, had the first interview yesterday with the builder and it went very well, second interview is with the office this morning. I also sent in my application for college.

Dubz

If you get this job (or another one sometime soon) do you think you'll still go back to school?

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 04 Apr, 2009 9:28 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

If you get this job (or another one sometime soon) do you think you'll still go back to school?

Honestly, If I get a decent enough position it will have to come first, I may pursue night classes or something, that said if I get a job tending bar or some shit they can give me part time or they can fuck off come September as I will be going back to school.

Dubz

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Sun 05 Apr, 2009 11:13 PM Quote
I tried Cap'n Crunch for the first time today. I've been wondering what it's like for years. It's sugary.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 05 Apr, 2009 11:48 PM Quote
fenchurch wrote:
I tried Cap'n Crunch for the first time today. I've been wondering what it's like for years. It's sugary.

watch out for cutting the roof of your mouth

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Mon 06 Apr, 2009 2:23 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
fenchurch wrote:

watch out for cutting the roof of your mouth

Okie doke, thanks. They're a lot smaller than I'd imagined.

lilly
lilly Posted Wed 08 Apr, 2009 10:09 PM Quote
I...

- ...have to know everything (well, maybe not exactly everything but a LOT) about the British & American industrialisation, plus history, plus politics, plus current affairs, plus theoretical stuff BY NEXT WEEK!!!!! *AARGH* (April 16! it's an oral final, in German... and I'm DOOMED...)... has anyone a very profound knowledge of the novel "A Hazard of New Fortunes" (W.D.Howells)? Guess not (why, oh WHY couldn't I choose Sinclair's "The Jungle" - that would've been EASY... argh)

- ... have yet another exam on April 23, this time on "The American Civil War"... yay...

- ... am veeery angry at the way two people have recently invited and un-invited me.

well...
back to the Industrial Revolution (such a pity the "Young Victoria" movie hasn't been released in Germany... at least I could watch the - unintentionally hilarious - film "The Duchess" and got a laughing fit when I saw who's playing [future] PM Grey *rofl*)

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 10 Apr, 2009 12:46 AM Quote
......got a phone call , made a phone call or two ,went out front of my house and got a ride accross town . I went into a building , money changed hands between two people , one handed me 300 after that . I got a ride home . Even though it felt like a drug deal the whole time , nothing illegal was done . CHEA !

plus i was giving a huge roll of rubylith !

Helen *the original*
Helen *the original* Posted Fri 10 Apr, 2009 1:34 AM Quote
Today's news for me. The guy i think i love has just rang me and told me that my friends have said i have feelings for him and he has told me straight we are just friends. Oh what joy...oh and i'm pissed as he tells me this. Good times!

P.s this is the third time this has happened to me, i am officially an idiot

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 10 Apr, 2009 2:05 AM Quote
So sorry Helen. That really stinks. As awkward as I imagine that conversation must have felt I give him props for shooting straight with you. Even though it's not the answer you wanted at least you have an answer instead of wondering, hoping.

Helen *the original*
Helen *the original* Posted Fri 10 Apr, 2009 9:52 AM Quote
Yeah he said he doesn't want things to be awkward and seeing as he's a relatively new friend then it's a very good sign. He's rang me since and we've laughed like normal.

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Sat 11 Apr, 2009 5:42 AM Quote
I have been in the Caribbean for over a week now, and besides the odd freckle, I'm as white as you could imagine. Except today, after a small bout of not-so-clever sunbathing - 10mins at most, I swear! - I now have a rectangle on my lower back that is as red as a traffic light. My back looks like the Cork flag.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Mon 13 Apr, 2009 5:24 PM Quote

I'm tidying up before heading down to the Halfway (my local) to watch Saint Mirren versus Hibernian, It's gettig really tight at the bottom of the Scottsh Premier League and to be honest I am shitting buttons. I would gladly swap the win over Celtic in the last round and the Semi Final against Rangers in a couple of weeks in the Scottish Cup for a guarantee of staying up. Mixu has a good side at Easter Road, they went through a bad patch over Christmas but are starting to get back to winning games and are very capable of hitting teams on the break, Saints have played some nice football all season we just don't seem to be able to close out games. Draws are killing us.

C'mon the Saints !!!

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/72/l_20f908bd95524ea888c3919ef46e6447.jpg

Dubz

Pages Previous 1...73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:18 AM