Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU
Helen *the original*
Helen *the original* Posted Sun 22 Mar, 2009 6:42 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
Last night I saw The Rifles and bumped into the singer in the pub and nearly froze because he is absolutely gorgeous. Tonite I am seeing Doves but I doubt I will bump into anybody famous.

Sounds fun! Doves should be good :)

The most famous person i've spotted lately was Chris O'Dowd (from the I.T Crowd) in Waxy O'Conners on St. Patrick's night whislt watching a U2 tribute act! He had a huuuuge beard and was snogging the face off his girlfriend though ha ha.

Loubsi
Loubsi Posted Tue 24 Mar, 2009 12:18 PM Quote
Sometimes my job is really confusing...

I'm French, I've worked with a Spanish agency recently and made a translation for them from German into French BUT we communicate in English via e-mails; absolutly no problem...until this morning! They sent me a document about invoicing stuff ... in Spanish! And I don't speak spanish!! (except from Ola! Que Tal? Muy bien y tu? Vamos a comer! loool)
Anyway, I felt there was a mistake in the document so I told them (in English); I've just received an answer from a member of the staff and guess what this girl's writing to me? "I'm French!!" Oh God!

(and my spanish is not so bad cause there really was a mistake! ha ha!)

mili
mili Posted Tue 24 Mar, 2009 12:41 PM Quote
Had a freak accident on sunday, a heavy cutting board I was drying slipped from my hand and knocked off one of the dials of the cooker. Luckily it wasn't on. Today a man came to fix it, it'll cost me 110 euros. Well, at least it was fixable, a brand new cooker would've been at least three times as much + installation cost (only an electrician can install cookers here).

barlickbabe
barlickbabe Posted Mon 30 Mar, 2009 1:39 PM Quote
Today I said goodbye to a person who has been part of my life for the last 7 years..It's one of the hardest things I've ever had to do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE9AwR0awVQ

Nell
Nell Posted Tue 31 Mar, 2009 5:02 PM Quote

Today my grandpa fell into a coma. He woke up again - seizes and is then off again for another few howers...

He's got loung cancer - appears to be stage 4.

Last month we were celebrating together his daughter in laws birthday and now he struggles and fights for every breath.

I don't feel anything though. I can't imagine him - the strong, good looking, man with this dark voice who always had a story for us...now lying in a bed in panic because he can't breath.

Anger -that's all I'm feeling. They won't take him to the hospital no more - they won't help him they just sit and stare they don't do anything.

What good does us science when they're to fucking frightened to use it!

Doctors says he's about to die - so why won't he help him then, this bastard of a man.

They just sit and stare...and wait...as vultures waiting for there swag...

He's lying there in Munich and I'm stuck here.

I can't say goodbye..that's all I'm thinking

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Tue 31 Mar, 2009 9:16 PM Quote
Aw, Nell I'm so sorry. There's not much I can say but my thoughts are with you.

Re: Nota en El Universal.com (Spanish)
Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Wed 01 Apr, 2009 9:23 AM Quote
damon wrote:
genia_gvan wrote:
galletitabonita wrote:
neverbloodyever wrote:
...porque hay TRAVIS para todos por mucho mas tiempo (esperemos q asi sea)

AMEN!
Eso es todo!

P.d. yo tambien me declaro fan (suena un poco redundante xD) de la union que existe entre los fans Argentinos! mis respetos! yo pongo mi granito de arena para ser relax y llevarme bien con las fans mexicanos que se dejen! hasta el momento llevo pocas descepciones :) BE HAPPY! BE HUGGIES!

Yeah! eso es todo!!pues si, xq si los argentinos tienen esa unión tan padre de fans, lso mexicanos no podemos?? yo con los fans que conocí en esta ocasión, la verdad quedé muy contenta... son super chidos y demostraron q podemos unirnos si tenemos un objetivo común.
Yo también pongo de mi parte xq podamos ser unidos, llevarnos bien... hasta amigos salen de esto y eso es genial, no??

Cheers everyone!!

OK PEACE OUT !!!,,,
la gente q no quiera broncas andaremos en la onda,,, si no tienen nada agradable q decir de los demas fans... no lo digan, y para ponerle fin a esto (de mi parte) me disculpo con esa persona a la que tanto jodo, pero a la menor provocación no respondo... DECLARO LA PAZ EN CONTRA DE MI PEOR ENEMIGO... AY DIOS YA DISVARIE.... JAJAJA ya estoy jugando Stop... (se acuerdan de ese juego)...

PEACE THE F*** OUT

Jajajaja sii Fer, comenzaste a desvariar, pero ps si... paz entre los fans caray!!! (bueno, para los que se dejen jajajaja, y los que no quieran... pues ni q decir)

Nell
Nell Posted Wed 01 Apr, 2009 10:07 AM Quote

thx

he fell asleep around 9pm last night and didn't wake up ever since. At least he didn't realise he was actually dying right now...

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 01 Apr, 2009 2:37 PM Quote
Nell wrote:

thx

he fell asleep around 9pm last night and didn't wake up ever since. At least he didn't realise he was actually dying right now...

So sorry to hear this, Nell. I know how hard it is to lose grandparents.

Loubsi
Loubsi Posted Wed 01 Apr, 2009 4:29 PM Quote
Nell wrote:

thx

Very sorry, Nell. You're right, he probably didn't realize and it's better for him that way.

Today was the funeral of a good friend of my mum: last week he lost control of his car which crashed into a tree.
One second and everything's over. I feel so sad and angry somehow although there's absolutly nothing to do.

Nell
Nell Posted Wed 01 Apr, 2009 6:31 PM Quote
thx all...
ya same here anger and disbelief that i will never hear his voice again
i'm sorry for ur loss too

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Wed 01 Apr, 2009 10:03 PM Quote
Sorry for your loss, Nell:(

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 02 Apr, 2009 9:18 AM Quote

I'm just about to leave the house for a second interview for a Property Manager position, had the first interview yesterday with the builder and it went very well, second interview is with the office this morning. I also sent in my application for college.

Dubz

Nell
Nell Posted Thu 02 Apr, 2009 8:18 PM Quote

congratulations Dubz - on boths...

I really like that you're going back to college - my sister is thinking about it too. She's a teacher now - but may go back to study economics...or something like that..

-------

Hey guys I spent a whole lot time at the airport today waiting for my mum to pick her up. Flight was delayed so finished reading the 2nd Twilight-Book (thx again- to whoever told me about that book here on this board).
Well did u know that the autor also thanked some bands for inspiring her to write this stuff? Mainly "Muse" but also Travis and Coldplay ...

I bet it was "LWCT"

Darran
Darran Posted Thu 02 Apr, 2009 10:28 PM Quote
I decided to download One Night.

Good Times.

Pages Previous 1...72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:42 AM