Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU
minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 04 Feb, 2009 10:57 PM Quote
New qualification for leprechaun: he must be willing to let us change his name if we so desire.

I cant knit patterns, so leprechaun can only have scarfs.

lilly
lilly Posted Wed 04 Feb, 2009 10:57 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Leprechauns aren't like choosing puppies from a cardboard box. He'll have a name already that his mother gave him.

Kristy can knit him adorable clothes.

exactly, he will have a name. kristy will have to accept the one I choose (maybe his name will be ruprecht!)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 04 Feb, 2009 11:32 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

And I think I win for most pathetic singleness.

And why is that?

Like Kristy, I rather not expose the details of my pathetic singleness on the board xD. But seriously, I'm pretty sure I win!

lilly wrote:

Hm, but I think to become a real spinster you must have reached a very high level of patheticness (incl. feeling left out & thinking you are being looked over all the time, having friends who forget about you again and again, believing in the concept of a fairy godmother who never turns up and being very very sure that no one will ever marry you)...
and I think to join our lifestyle, you should love leprechauns and owlies, believe in magic and in the power of travelling, and like the colour green, and they should also be obsessed with something (like hockey [players], harry potter, or cloud watching).

And one thing is very important: you have to be very steadfast ;) - we will invite all kinds of hunky hockey players and musicians, but you can never ever choose them over spinsterness.

As I said, I only THINK these might be the rules...

Hm... But I think we will invite boardies over all the time anyway (won't we?), so maybe you could even get married and still have a bit of a spinster life?!

I think I fulfill all of the requirements. I'm not a big fan of green, but it's ok. My dining room is green and it's connected to the kitchen, and the kitchen of the appartment where I used to live when I was little had green cupboards, so I don't mind having a green kitchen :oP

It's great that the leprechaun will do all those things, very exciting!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 05 Feb, 2009 12:39 AM Quote

Nell, you were interested in my stalker, so I have to post this! xD
Remember I said I have a pic as Harry Potter on my profile pic on Facebook? Well, a friend commented on my status and she "cast a spell" at me. This guy always comments on my status (alwayssss, like 50 times a day), so he posted another comment with another spell. And she replied. And he replied. Like 20 comments on my status. And they have just become friends on Facebook!
So if I'm lucky, he'll start bugging my friend instead of me :oP

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Thu 05 Feb, 2009 4:49 AM Quote
I read it all, every word, and I still don't understand a thing... what had you EAT, girls? hahaha XD

I think you must have eaten or drunk something to write these stories so amusing about spinsters, leprechauns and green things. I laughed a lot XD

lilly wrote:
[...] Aaw, you let me pick the leprechaun? :) Of course he can do our taxes, he's a leprechaun, he can do practically (magically) everything!

hahahahahahaha
Too funny, I had to pee :S

lilly
lilly Posted Thu 05 Feb, 2009 1:32 PM Quote
alanistradi wrote:

I think you must have eaten or drunk something to write these stories so amusing about spinsters, leprechauns and green things. I laughed a lot XD

erm. well. I think I'm always like this. No special diet, drugs or alcohol necessary.
And I think it's the same with Kristy.

Hm.
Kristy?
I think you were right...
people think we are bonkers -> guys can't cope with it -> no marriage/longtime-relationship (obviously) -> spinsterlife.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Thu 05 Feb, 2009 1:35 PM Quote
NORMAL people are boring!

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Thu 05 Feb, 2009 2:48 PM Quote
Nothing scares me more than normal, grown-up people.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 05 Feb, 2009 2:57 PM Quote
I agree. Normal people scare me! How does one become normal anyway??

But maybe dudes can't cope with my oddness. Or, it is any of the other hundreds of things wrong with me. Oh this thread isnt good for me.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 05 Feb, 2009 3:29 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
I agree. Normal people scare me! How does one become normal anyway??

But maybe dudes can't cope with my oddness. Or, it is any of the other hundreds of things wrong with me. Oh this thread isnt good for me.

You'll be fine, Kristy!!

(My stalker is still stalking me. He asked me why I didn't add him to msn yet... I won't add you!!!)

Nell
Nell Posted Thu 05 Feb, 2009 3:43 PM Quote
(Tell him you would very very rarely...and that if you open it the next time you would add him (which, of course you'll forget -and won't!)) - worked for me :)

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Thu 05 Feb, 2009 4:21 PM Quote
Wait a second guys! I AM the most pathetic spinster you will ever meet... and I'm proud of it :oP. Can I join the club too???

I like crazy and odd people, btw :o).

Edit: Juli, I agree with Nell. You already knew that though ;oP.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Thu 05 Feb, 2009 4:35 PM Quote
Nell wrote:
(Tell him you would very very rarely...and that if you open it the next time you would add him (which, of course you'll forget -and won't!)) - worked for me :)

Juli, best way to get him quiet:

* Add him to msn (he sees your request and will be pleased)
* Wait a while and then block him (if he asks why you're not on, just tell him that you're very buissy)

Sneaky I know, but what can you do? :O

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Thu 05 Feb, 2009 4:37 PM Quote
I've got a cold! I feel sick. And it's raining.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 05 Feb, 2009 4:41 PM Quote
I'm about to take my son to the doctor.

But tonight I get to hang out with my boyfriend Ewan because I am going to a Moulin Rogue sing-along

I went a few years ago and it was SO much fun.

Pages Previous 1...56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:12 PM