Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 11:28 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
A horrible, horrible thing happened to me today when I was coming back home from work and I need to get it off my chest!

I was on the bus. I was sitting on the side of the aisle. Beside me, sitting by the window, was a guy sleeping.
The trip was going fine until a fat man stood right next to me. He was all over me. His belly touched my face, right shoulder and arm, everything! I thought this was because he was fat and there wasn't enough space... I'm so naive. I was very uncomfortable so I tried to move away from the fat man moving closer to the poor guy sleeping next to me, and put my purse on the side of the fat man, so he wouldn't touch me with his body that much, but he was still all over me.
It didn't take a long time for me to realize that there actually was enough space in the aisle, but he was all over me because he was literally SHAGGING MY PURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! Thank god I put my purse there and thank god it's pretty big!!!!! I started elbowing and kicking him as hard as I could, but he wouldn't stop it!!!
I couldn't take it anymore so I stood up abruptly, giving him a strong punch with my elbow and purse. I moved closer to the door, so there would be many people between us, and in case he followed me, I could get off the buss and run before he could do anything. Fortunately, he didn't follow me, so I got off at my stop and ran all the way to my house.

I think I should have exposed him in front of everyone, considering the bus was crowded. But I couldn't, for some reason! I was so shocked, scared and revolted! And I can't believe nobody noticed what he was doing! It was so evident! Maybe the people around us noticed but didn't want to do anything about it... It was awful!!!!!!!! Disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The saddest thing is, it's the second time this has happened to me. A couple of years ago I was with my sister and a friend on a bus, we were standing, and another pervert started doing the same thing to me. The three of us hit him and he went away. That time was even worse because I was standing, so the guy was right behind me, but at least I wasn't alone.

WHY DO I GET ALL THE BUS PERVERTS?!?!?!?!?! IT'S SO DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:'o( :'o( :'o( :'o( :'o( :'o( :'o(

Oh, Juli! Ewwww! I don't know what to say other than I'm sorry this happened to you. And EEEEEWWWWW!!! I understand how you'd have a hard time being vocal about it, I would have been the same way. But at least you got in a good elbowing!

lilly
lilly Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 11:29 PM Quote
WHAT?
WHAT!!!!!!!?????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*is shocked beyond belief*

Poor Juli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think verbally exposing him would have been just what he deserved - along with handcuffs and a check at the police station!!!!!!!!.
:|
I've heard from several girls/women that SAYING something aloud in a situation like this is always difficult, to everyone. But you SHOULD be angry at the people around you if they noticed sth. This is really unbelievable!!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 11:42 PM Quote
eww, Juli that is so gross.
Im sorry you had to go through that.

I rarely have to take a bus now but when I had to I hated going alone at night when I was away at school. Although I hated waiting at the bus stop alone at night more than the bus itself. But from the sounds of it this was a crowded bus in the evening. double gross.

An old man gave me a fake flower with a plastic frog on it on a bus once at like 1am. I was kinda creeped out (he was creepy old man, not cute old man) but I was at my apartment so I just got off and ran.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 11:48 PM Quote
Thank you for your support, girls!
It was in the middle of the day. Around 4 pm, and EVERYONE could see it.
I take buses all the time, day and night, but honestly this happening to me twice is too many times :o(

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Wed 07 Jan, 2009 6:27 AM Quote
That's so terrible, Ju! And so disgusting! Hope you're feeling better now *hugs*
Something like that happened to me once and I couldn't expose him either. I think that it happens to us because we are so in shock and traumatized that we can react the way we should or want to. And that just leaves you with a feeling of anger and powerlessness, and as a consequence it makes you feel worst :o(. But you don't have the fault of anything, maybe you just need to react different from now on, and be more careful about your safety :o).

I always get nasty comments and looks of disgusting old men. I get so angry about it, but I learnt to ignore them. Anyways it is GROSS!

Oh yeah, and the better thing you did is that you really kicked his butt! Way to go girl! ;o)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 07 Jan, 2009 1:06 PM Quote
Gracias, Almond! I just felt so helpless! But I'm ok now :o)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 07 Jan, 2009 1:22 PM Quote
I can't believe that happened to you Juli, TWICE! :O

It's just horrible, GROSS and animal!

Words can't make you feel better, but believe me, I feel very bad for you :(

Stupid men on buses!

*HUG*

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 08 Jan, 2009 12:39 AM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
I can't believe that happened to you Juli, TWICE! :O

It's just horrible, GROSS and animal!

Words can't make you feel better, but believe me, I feel very bad for you :(

Stupid men on buses!

*HUG*

That's very sweet of you, Alex!
*Hugs back*

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Thu 08 Jan, 2009 3:53 PM Quote
I just bought these really cool and extra long CD-R records that look like vinyls:
http://www.ginza.se/Archive/Images/item_img_large/71025.jpg

They will be filled with Travis music and perhaps become gifts =)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 08 Jan, 2009 4:01 PM Quote
Those are so nice!
Here I saw them in green, yellow, blue and fucsia.
A friend recorded an album for me in one of those, very pretty! Too bad the cd was damaged, lol!

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Thu 08 Jan, 2009 4:07 PM Quote
But at least they look great, right? ;)

You can always put it in a picture frame over your bed :D

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 08 Jan, 2009 4:21 PM Quote
Haha, yes, they look great! I think I'm going to buy some soon.

Darran
Darran Posted Thu 08 Jan, 2009 4:25 PM Quote
Nikki and I are going to the Hockey tonight.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 08 Jan, 2009 4:26 PM Quote
Darran wrote:

Thank you Darran!
Theo and I are happy now.

for the avatar. Not the game. Im sure Nikki is happy about that.
Are you going to mock the Wings the whole time?

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 08 Jan, 2009 4:39 PM Quote
Darran wrote:

who's playing ?

Pages Previous 1...46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:14 AM