Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU
Nell
Nell Posted Thu 01 Jan, 2009 5:05 PM Quote
Hi all

I'm back from my mountain-trip with my friends...was great - no sleep at all though!

Too much to drink too....(does anybody know what "Limes" is and what it's made from? - tastes great ...)

Last night we went skiing/snowboarding with torches...it was so great :)!

What happened here? Someone got married?

Happy new year!

Nell

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 01 Jan, 2009 5:13 PM Quote
I've already taken Catherine to the doctor, found out she has a double ear infection, gotten her medication, and made blueberry pancakes.

Now we're going to make a volcano out of paper mache. It will also ooze out "lava."

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 01 Jan, 2009 5:27 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
I've already taken Catherine to the doctor, found out she has a double ear infection, gotten her medication, and made blueberry pancakes.

Now we're going to make a volcano out of paper mache. It will also ooze out "lava."

poor catherine! Give her a squeeze for me.

Are you using the ole baking soda/vinigar/food colouring trick? (for the volcano. not her ears)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Thu 01 Jan, 2009 5:49 PM Quote
Nell wrote:

Too much to drink too....(does anybody know what "Limes" is and what it's made from? - tastes great ...)
Nell

Lime the fruit? It's made of lime-stuff?

Nell
Nell Posted Thu 01 Jan, 2009 6:12 PM Quote

No - well not necessary...we had lime-limes, but also strawberry, cranbarry, kiwi, annanas etc. - limes...

I think - it's just fruit-juice (well...just pressed froots..with it pulp ...(lots of juice..) and vodca..but I'm not quite sure...
I think there was some white rum there too...and...?maybe - some Malibu-mix in the Anananas-one?

I know - I shouldn't drink so much- but this stuff is amazing!

The strawberry - one is the best: Tastes like jam - kinda...

I think they put in something else too..but I don't know...

I thought :) since you guys are experts in life...You may have tried this one...

I wanna make some Limes too...But therefore I need to know what it actually is...:)

Nell
Nell Posted Thu 01 Jan, 2009 6:17 PM Quote

Just found something about it in the internet...

you gotta make a fruit-mash ....kinda cook it with sugar...and fill it up with lots of vodca...but our folks added rum - and other things more...

...so if anyone wants to get drunk: that's the best way to do it!....

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 01 Jan, 2009 6:17 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

Get well soon, Princess Cat. :( Poor baby.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Thu 01 Jan, 2009 6:21 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

Poor thing, hope she gets better soon! Give her an extra pancake from me =)

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 01 Jan, 2009 11:02 PM Quote
I just had new years day dinner...my favourite holiday dinner of the year. YUM!

And now I need to become re-acquainted with Mr. treadmill.
Except right now im too full and have some odd urge to watch Babe. I love that little piggy and I love James Cromwell

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Fri 02 Jan, 2009 1:29 AM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

Aw, i know what that's like, i have two ear infections, a throat infection and a tummy bug. Hope she recovers quicker than I am!

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Fri 02 Jan, 2009 5:39 PM Quote
I just knew Ben Gibbard is engaged to Zooey Deschanel. My sister told me. I can't believe it! My Ben!!

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sat 03 Jan, 2009 5:22 PM Quote
I've somehow managed to screw up my voice big time again =(

It hurts and I sound like a strangled chicken when I sing high notes and like Bruce Springsteen when I sing low notes...

I'm really sad cause I love to sing! Hope it will sort itself out, I have worked so hard to get my voice back after giving up on the smoking...

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 03 Jan, 2009 5:26 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
I've somehow managed to screw up my voice big time again =(

It hurts and I sound like a strangled chicken when I sing high notes and like Bruce Springsteen when I sing low notes...

I'm really sad cause I love to sing! Hope it will sort itself out, I have worked so hard to get my voice back after giving up on the smoking...

Ohh, poor Alex! Let's hope it's just a temporary thing.
I hate it when I lose my voice, because I love singing and I'm always singing at home. It's very frustrating! Luckily for me but not for my family and neighbours, it doesn't happen very often :oP

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sat 03 Jan, 2009 5:29 PM Quote
Maybe I'm only getting a cold, lets hope so =)

Hehe yeah I think my neighbours may be celebrating though, lol! ;)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 10:33 PM Quote
A horrible, horrible thing happened to me today when I was coming back home from work and I need to get it off my chest!

I was on the bus. I was sitting on the side of the aisle. Beside me, sitting by the window, was a guy sleeping.
The trip was going fine until a fat man stood right next to me. He was all over me. His belly touched my face, right shoulder and arm, everything! I thought this was because he was fat and there wasn't enough space... I'm so naive. I was very uncomfortable so I tried to move away from the fat man moving closer to the poor guy sleeping next to me, and put my purse on the side of the fat man, so he wouldn't touch me with his body that much, but he was still all over me.
It didn't take a long time for me to realize that there actually was enough space in the aisle, but he was all over me because he was literally SHAGGING MY PURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! Thank god I put my purse there and thank god it's pretty big!!!!! I started elbowing and kicking him as hard as I could, but he wouldn't stop it!!!
I couldn't take it anymore so I stood up abruptly, giving him a strong punch with my elbow and purse. I moved closer to the door, so there would be many people between us, and in case he followed me, I could get off the buss and run before he could do anything. Fortunately, he didn't follow me, so I got off at my stop and ran all the way to my house.

I think I should have exposed him in front of everyone, considering the bus was crowded. But I couldn't, for some reason! I was so shocked, scared and revolted! And I can't believe nobody noticed what he was doing! It was so evident! Maybe the people around us noticed but didn't want to do anything about it... It was awful!!!!!!!! Disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The saddest thing is, it's the second time this has happened to me. A couple of years ago I was with my sister and a friend on a bus, we were standing, and another pervert started doing the same thing to me. The three of us hit him and he went away. That time was even worse because I was standing, so the guy was right behind me, but at least I wasn't alone.

WHY DO I GET ALL THE BUS PERVERTS?!?!?!?!?! IT'S SO DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:'o( :'o( :'o( :'o( :'o( :'o( :'o(

Pages Previous 1...45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:00 PM