Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU
minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 16 Dec, 2008 6:12 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
minnmess wrote:
there are baked goods at work today that i am not eating. Want me to send you my share?

share your paycheck instead and support the arts

I work in the arts!
And thus have a teeny tiny paycheque that cannot be shared if i hope to survive.

lilly
lilly Posted Wed 17 Dec, 2008 12:05 AM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Yeah I'm gonna propose to Lilly the day she comes back to us for real ;)

Well here's a little taste of some old songs that I've recored: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6pf7CbOmd8&feature=channel_page

http://www.ben-newman.de/smilie/img_rand.php?path=embarrassed

ha, I already knew this! :)
but I hadn't seen the other videos, they're funny! :D

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 17 Dec, 2008 12:30 PM Quote
Haha my other videos?

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 17 Dec, 2008 2:42 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
minnmess wrote:
there are baked goods at work today that i am not eating. Want me to send you my share?

share your paycheck instead and support the arts

I work in the arts!
And thus have a teeny tiny paycheque that cannot be shared if i hope to survive.

apparently you didn't read or see

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dVdIibYi4k

Couldn't find one with English subtitles

Nell
Nell Posted Wed 17 Dec, 2008 4:51 PM Quote

haha what's that? Like the part : "je suis perdu"....I know that one from somewhere...just can't seem to recall...

And Alex: Yes the other videos are fun too :p

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 17 Dec, 2008 6:33 PM Quote
Haha I don't really know why you're enjoying my other videos, cause they're kinda personal and related to my so called life, but glad you like them :)

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Wed 17 Dec, 2008 7:51 PM Quote
tomorrow'll be the last school day before christmas holiday. Woooohoooo!

lilly
lilly Posted Wed 17 Dec, 2008 8:00 PM Quote
(alex do you change the *embarrassed* smiley every day?)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 17 Dec, 2008 8:07 PM Quote
Haha no I'm not that nerdy ;) I have noticed that all of my smileys like to change every once in a while though, kinda cute ^^

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Thu 18 Dec, 2008 12:09 AM Quote
I'm watching A Clockwork Orange cos I should be writing a review of it, that has to be done by 7am. And i have to get some sleep, so naturally i'm here :)

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 18 Dec, 2008 3:14 PM Quote
my little morning rant...the receptionist at my job has been out a week due to illness...my mgr is snowed in (day 2)...the fella that started a few weeks after me to handle new accounts and be my backup, yeah he's sick as well. got sent home early monday, called in tuesday, got sent home again yesterday and called in today.

so i get to hold down the fort while the other mgr just comes by and says "everything ok?" rather than be a little proactive and say ok you take this and i'll take this. but that's management for you.

and i have to hear all the sales assistants complain about how inconvenient it is for them to come and cover the phones for an hour.

just a little moody this morning. oh and i've been here 2mos so clearly i know exactly what i'm doing! mind you, i rec'd maybe two days of "training" and then told to look in the former cashier's binder of notes because she wrote everything down and so everything should be in there. nevermind that the writing is not legible.

just ugh!

....exhale....

GOOD MORNING TRAVISLAND! :)

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 18 Dec, 2008 3:28 PM Quote
have a cool glass of water goosey and call adrian broady up on the companys' dime

Nell
Nell Posted Thu 18 Dec, 2008 4:01 PM Quote

Today I won i a Snowball-fight with my fellow students and our Latin - tutor!

I'm so proud of it :) I basically never win! But today ...wooohooo great! Love snow!I think snow's just been made for snowball fights...can't find another reason for snow to exist - as for that! :) And: Homo semper quaeret sensum! :)

Darran
Darran Posted Thu 18 Dec, 2008 6:24 PM Quote
I'm away to the hockey, I fear our PK though, they could defend a PP if it was in a telephone box.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 18 Dec, 2008 6:33 PM Quote
Darran wrote:
I'm away to the hockey, I fear our PK though, they could defend a PP if it was in a telephone box.

Officially like...3 of us on the board understand that.

But i think you mean they COULDNT defend a PP. Unless that is where they draw the line. PK works in a telephone booth and no where else.

Pages Previous 1...39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:57 PM