Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sun 07 Dec, 2008 9:47 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Hehe we change curtains for almost every festival or season.
We have special ones up for christmas, easter and then the color mode changes for winter, summer, spring and autumn.
Same goes for tableclothes.

Really? Fascinating! You must have a large linen closet. I like the idea of changing them with the seasons. Maybe I'll do that someday. I have to make my kitchen curtains though, because my windows are odd sizes. It's a bummer.

Haha I don't do this, I'm straight and single(this is not a contact advert). You have to ask all of your qustions to my mum, I will put her in front of the screen someday ;)
Also we have IKEA so we don't have to do so much ourselves, we just buy different sets :P

Yes, of course. I just meant "you" in the plural family sense. You guys. Y'all. Youins.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sun 07 Dec, 2008 9:50 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

Yes, of course. I just meant "you" in the plural family sense. You guys. Y'all. Youins.

Aaaah of course you did! I'm just tired and suffer from my usual paranoia ;)

mili
mili Posted Sun 07 Dec, 2008 9:55 PM Quote
On Friday I mixed the pastry for the traditional Chrstmas ginger biscuits, yesterday I baked them with my son and then decorated them. Also got the Christmas decorations up. Today I made some rolls and Christmas cards.

Busy, busy, busy…

But no Christmas curtains here, even though I've heard of people doing that. Must be a Scandinavian thing, but not in my family. But we do have a Christmas table cloth.

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Sun 07 Dec, 2008 10:12 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
fenchurch wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
We have special ones up for christmas, easter and then the color mode changes for winter, summer, spring and autumn.

I can't imagine my house with different curtains, it'd be such a big change. Knowing my family no one would notice for a couple of months though. We do have a Christmas tablecloth, it's got little elves on it :)

I saw The Nightmare Before Christmas in the cinema today in 3D. I feel so Christmassy now!

Do you live in a castle? ;)

Not that I know of...:)

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Mon 08 Dec, 2008 12:47 AM Quote

I'm just home from an amazing weekend. Drinking, Partying, Dancing, Food, Cinema.

Dubz

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Mon 08 Dec, 2008 2:17 PM Quote
fenchurch wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
fenchurch wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

I can't imagine my house with different curtains, it'd be such a big change. Knowing my family no one would notice for a couple of months though. We do have a Christmas tablecloth, it's got little elves on it :)

I saw The Nightmare Before Christmas in the cinema today in 3D. I feel so Christmassy now!

Hehe it just sounded like you had a lot curtains to change ;)

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Mon 08 Dec, 2008 3:08 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
fenchurch wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
fenchurch wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

Hehe it just sounded like you had a lot curtains to change ;)

We have very big curtains, my mom made them years ago :)

Nell
Nell Posted Mon 08 Dec, 2008 6:14 PM Quote

wow...you've been writing a lot latetly...can somebody update me quickly?....confusing...
who's living in a castle? )

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 08 Dec, 2008 7:49 PM Quote
my office smells like McDonalds fries. For some reason that is making me feel nausous. Im not sure why since I quite like their fries.

Darran
Darran Posted Mon 08 Dec, 2008 8:13 PM Quote
I just bought the latest Snow Patrol album for £3 on the new amazon downloads thing as I wanted to try both out.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 08 Dec, 2008 8:16 PM Quote
i'm fuckin cold !

Peewee
Peewee Posted Mon 08 Dec, 2008 8:17 PM Quote
My news today!

I went into work and was moving craft materials into my little craft storeroom, turned around too quickly and walked into corrogated plastic which took out my eye! I have a huge swollen eye and a big cut plus half my eyelid is no more! I gathered my skin off the plastic :'( It's going to go black!!!!! I look like I have been beat up :(

AND I have my driving test this week. On a good note I can still see and didn't totally take my eye out but it hurts like hell. Just stopped bleeding about an hour ago so I'm home from work early.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 08 Dec, 2008 8:21 PM Quote
Wendy!! That sounds terrible. Are you sure you don't need stitches or something?

Peewee
Peewee Posted Mon 08 Dec, 2008 8:29 PM Quote
One of my lovely member of the public came in who is a nurse and had a look at it. No stitches required but it looks UGLY! It's more a shreaded of my skin than deep :( My eyeball socket is very sore tho....not good for the bad heads....I'm drugged with Paracetamol!!!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 08 Dec, 2008 8:34 PM Quote
For your eye

http://www.blork.org/blog/imyjiz3/flo-steak1b.jpg

Can you take a pic for us please?

Pages Previous 1...26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 Next All Times BST Current Time 11:17 AM