Re: Today's News of YOU
ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 09 Apr, 2010 4:24 AM Quote
2 colors down ...5 more to come

dee
dee Posted Fri 09 Apr, 2010 10:52 AM Quote
i feel like cinderella.
some of my friends are gone to belfast for the weekend but i am too broke so i am staying home to tidy my room:(

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Fri 09 Apr, 2010 6:40 PM Quote
dee wrote:
i feel like cinderella.
some of my friends are gone to belfast for the weekend but i am too broke so i am staying home to tidy my room:(

Mais Cendrillon a rencontré son prince charmant un soir où elle était sortie...

Nell
Nell Posted Sat 10 Apr, 2010 1:15 PM Quote

146 pages...going to be closed soon I guess :)
to be honest, I opened this thread as a experiment. Wanted to find out how many people are willing to share something about themselfs. And at first I it didn't work :)
but look at it now..

Anyway my news of today: It's Saturday. No school. Sun's shining. New notebook. Good book to read. Brilliant Gabriel Byrne-movies to watch. Everythings just fine right now :)

Happy weekend, everyone.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 10 Apr, 2010 1:33 PM Quote
Myself and Dee are out in Malahide enjoying the sunshine. I'm also enjoying the Ross County game while we stop off for "refreshments".

mili
mili Posted Sat 10 Apr, 2010 3:30 PM Quote
First proper day of spring, sunny an + 11 °C. Cycled to the centre to buy new trainers, but all the shops were so full of people, I gave them a miss.

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Sat 10 Apr, 2010 4:09 PM Quote
Got up early, then workout, then a walk by Le Louvre, back home, lunch and a siesta.

dee
dee Posted Sat 10 Apr, 2010 10:16 PM Quote
had such a great day today walking long the coast. topped off with amazing rogan josh, a bottle of cava, trashy teenage vampire novel and a blackcurrant bath courtesy of Lush's the comforter

*edit
zOMG topped off by hot rice pudding with blackcurrant

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 11 Apr, 2010 3:43 AM Quote
audrina patridge army #5 8 colors , 3 blends finished it 2 daY

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c309/ricv64/IMG_3241.jpg

mili
mili Posted Sun 11 Apr, 2010 10:09 AM Quote
That's cool, Jorge!

monkey
monkey Posted Tue 13 Apr, 2010 2:07 AM Quote
I think my sister could be getting engaged soon. would YOU get involved with someone who has a young child from a previous relationship?

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Tue 13 Apr, 2010 6:56 AM Quote
monkey wrote:
I think my sister could be getting engaged soon. would YOU get involved with someone who has a young child from a previous relationship?

Well congrats to your sister if that turns out to be the case. Also, if I was single, it wouldn't bother me if whoever I was involved with had a child. I think you need to really like and/or want to have kids of your own to be truly happy in a relationship like that.

By the way Andrew, aren't you seeing someone and its getting kind of serious? How thats going? Sorry if I being too nosy:P

dee
dee Posted Tue 13 Apr, 2010 8:01 AM Quote
i feel ill. i have a headache and a tummyache.i have been curled up in bed awake for hours watching my alarm clock.

your kids are not faking it when they are like this. just like me they are allergic to school until they get let off for the day or are told they can stay home.

unfortunately i need today's wage so cannot through a sickie.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 13 Apr, 2010 2:33 PM Quote
monkey wrote:

If I were still in my 20's, probably not. He'd have to be quite a peach. But in the 30's, yes. By then you have to expect that most people have a past.

With the amount of step-families these days, I'd say there are plenty of people who don't mind marrying into instant family. If your sister has found a nice person who is willing to take on the responsibility, that's great.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Tue 13 Apr, 2010 3:23 PM Quote
I love Denmark on days like this. It's sunny, it's warm, I went to the library on my cute bike and then spent an hour reading a book on a bench :). And I'm actually excited for tomorrow's meeting with my supervisor and starting my project as I'm really interested in the subject. Ahh, spring miracles ;).

Pages Previous 1...142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:20 PM