Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU
hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Wed 23 Dec, 2009 6:25 PM Quote
I'm here for a short while. I have today and tomorrow off but I have to work friday.

Juli, please don't feel lonely and bored:)

dee
dee Posted Wed 23 Dec, 2009 8:33 PM Quote
home for christmas. it's all white and frosty outside. i'm inside with a roaring fire, my cats and a stack of magazines. it's good to be home:)

yurieee
yurieee Posted Thu 24 Dec, 2009 1:17 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
I think the board is deserted, too. Listen to the echo...
hello, hello, helloooooo!

You're right, I can hear the echo from the other side of the world.

Come back, people!!!

Knock Knock! :D

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 25 Dec, 2009 11:48 PM Quote
hennypenny wrote:
I'm here for a short while. I have today and tomorrow off but I have to work friday.

Juli, please don't feel lonely and bored:)

Aww, thanks Lindsay! I felt swamped with work shortly after I posted that though, so it was ok.
I hope you didn't have much to do today!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 26 Dec, 2009 2:17 PM Quote
ahh! I actually managed to sleep past 9am! Disregarding the fact that I also woke up at 4am. Stupid brain! Just TURN OFF AND LET ME SLEEP!

And I really just want to get out and shoot, but it's grey and gross out and there is nothing to shoot.
Harumph.

lilly
lilly Posted Sun 27 Dec, 2009 11:26 AM Quote
last night, I realised there's absolutely no way I can go on a holiday after my exams. not even a short weekend trip :'(

Arrrgh.
Okay.
I'm off.

Have a great rest of the year!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 27 Dec, 2009 8:15 PM Quote
I couldnt just sit around, so I went out and bought some half price, post Christmas yoga pants (starting another yoga class next week), tried on a 2 piece bathing suit for the first time...ever (I didnt buy it, but we will call trying it on a moral victory) and decided to wrap up the travis year that was with some framing and sorting of singles and such. I need 2 more frames though. And at some point need to do something with the 100ish pics and stuff (bording passes, transit card, etc) from the ABC

http://i45.tinypic.com/22l11t.jpg

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 28 Dec, 2009 5:06 AM Quote
That looks so pretty, Kristy!

Last night Gerar (Firebird on the board) and I did Travis covers at the Brit Pop Fest III. We did 6 songs and we had only rehearsed for 2 hours (that's our history as a band, lol). I even had a setlist! My first setlist ever. It was so weird!! And it turned out quite well! I messed up Pipe Dreams twice, but people were happy nonetheless xD.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 28 Dec, 2009 2:42 PM Quote
aww,juli thats great! mama is so proud!

For the first time this year (other than a few flakes that didnt stick) IT'S SNOWING! I may or may not have stood at the window, pointed, jumped up and down and said "IT'S SNOWING!"
Yes, I am 5.

I need a shower, and coffee, and then off to le mall. Last day off and then back to work tomorrow. Boooooo

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 28 Dec, 2009 11:28 PM Quote
Today I found out that if your friend you haven't seen in 5 months is very very drunk and booty calling her ex it's time to go home. Duuuude,I'm getting old.

Oh. And also, I miss the guy I'm not supposed to miss.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 29 Dec, 2009 1:20 PM Quote
Back to work, back to reality. Guess I could use a dose of reality now and then.

oooh, Happy just came on. Lovely.
It's -21 out. not lovely

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Tue 29 Dec, 2009 3:58 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:

Oh. And also, I miss the guy I'm not supposed to miss.

green eyes ?

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Tue 29 Dec, 2009 4:09 PM Quote
Slept like a log the whole morning and part of the afternoon.
The holiday season can be tough.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 01 Jan, 2010 10:56 PM Quote
Im so tired that I feel like I have jet lag. Ive never been hungover, but I suspect it feels something like this as well. Not as grumpy as I thought i would be though. and New Years Day dinner is one of my favourites of the year. and it is in my tummy. num num

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Sat 02 Jan, 2010 4:27 PM Quote
Cannot wait for spring to begin.

Pages Previous 1...112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:56 AM