Travis

Re: When did you lose your Travis virginity?
RUTHIEBABE00
RUTHIEBABE00 Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 9:02 PM Quote
It was 1998.. just had my first child... lol that doesn't sound right with virginity!! lol

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 9:04 PM Quote
RUTHIEBABE00 wrote:
It was 1998.. just had my first child... lol that doesn't sound right with virginity!! lol

you are talented!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 9:09 PM Quote
I waited until I was married. For 13 years. I was in the car. By myself. A bit sad, really.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 9:14 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
I waited until I was married. For 13 years. I was in the car. By myself. A bit sad, really.

HAHAH! 13 years of marriage! you really held out there Kayte! And now, look at the freak you have become!

RUTHIEBABE00
RUTHIEBABE00 Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 9:29 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
RUTHIEBABE00 wrote:

you are talented!

Sweet mother of jesus!!!!! lol

OHMEATPIES
OHMEATPIES Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 9:30 PM Quote
2 years ago, a friend sent me "Sing". I'm a young fan. And young in general. :)

leticia
leticia Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 9:41 PM Quote
In 1999 watching "Why does it always rain on me?" on MTV (at the time when they used to play music).

Bellringer
Bellringer Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 11:39 PM Quote
I first met Travis back in 1998. We didn't really get on at first, and he kinda went off the radar for a while. It was in about 2006 when I had a surprise meeting with him at a place called Driftwood and things just snowballed from there, been in love ever since, never looked back.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 11:51 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

HAHAH! 13 years of marriage! you really held out there Kayte! And now, look at the freak you have become!

Hahahaa! : )

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 15 Oct, 2008 4:04 AM Quote
I first heard *about* them in 2000. And I first heard their music in 2001. Sing. Can't remember when or where. It's quite possible that I saw the video on MTV or Much Music. I was 14 or 15.

Nikki wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Hahahaa! : )

Lol! xD

Nattasha
Nattasha Posted Wed 15 Oct, 2008 4:26 AM Quote
When I was a child I lived in a very small town so you couldn't hear many kinds of music in the radio, and the very first time I heard a Travis' song was when I could pick up a radio station from Santiago (capital of Chile) and that song was Sing.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 15 Oct, 2008 5:17 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
I first heard *about* them in 2000. And I first heard their music in 2001. Sing. Can't remember when or where. It's quite possible that I saw the video on MTV or Much Music. I was 14 or 15.

you get Much Music? As in...from Canada?

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 15 Oct, 2008 5:59 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

you get Much Music? As in...from Canada?

Yes! Well, not exactly from Canada. Like with MTV we have a local thingy. Some years ago they used to play a few of the shows of the Canadian Much Music. The awards and some special shows, stuff like that.
But yes, it's Much Music as in from Canada :oP

sputnik_sweetheart
sputnik_sweetheart Posted Wed 15 Oct, 2008 7:36 AM Quote
when I was 12, with All I Want to do is Rock .

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Wed 15 Oct, 2008 11:38 AM Quote
I don't remember clearly just vague memories of it.I think i saw a live clip of Travis singing Sing on TV and thought what a nice song and what a cool guy the lead singer was.hah.

And it wasn't only after high school when i was about 16 that i started tracking down the band who sang Sing and then just followed my gut and went to HMV to get their Singles album.That weirdly was the 1st album of them that i got.and then of course i got hooked so i collected ALL of their albums.till now w/o fail.

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:22 PM