Travis

Hi there, I'm new :)
Atlantis
Atlantis Posted Wed 01 Oct, 2008 11:19 PM Quote
Hi there everyone! :)

I'm new on here and have no idea where to post with newbie members, so hopefully a new thread will be ok. :)

My name's Jess, I'm 17 and live in South Wales. I'm a student, studying A Levels in Art, Religious Studies and English. Music is my soul food, I can't live without it! :D I'm also in a beautiful relationship of 2 years with my boyfriend Peter, also a Travis fan. <3

I've been a fan of Travis since The Man Who and have seen them twice! Once in 2001 in Cardiff CIA and again this year in February at Bristol Trinity Centre, where I did actually get to meet the band with my boyfriend and mum (she's been a fan longer than I have). :) Got piccies too!

Anyway, I like other bands such as Muse, Coldplay, We Are Scientists, Keane, Kings Of Leon, Goldfrapp and many more...

Hope all is well and hope to speak to you all soon. :)
Take Care
x

http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v296/47/27/1356120903/n1356120903_30048848_53.jpg

http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v296/47/27/1356120903/n1356120903_30048849_451.jpg

:D

Re: Hi there, I'm new :)
radioclyde261
radioclyde261 Posted Wed 01 Oct, 2008 11:25 PM Quote
Hey Jess, welcome :-)

Cool pics!!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 01 Oct, 2008 11:30 PM Quote
Hey Jess. Welcome! :) Great photos. Stick around, it's a nice place to be. :)

Atlantis
Atlantis Posted Wed 01 Oct, 2008 11:31 PM Quote
Thank you Radioclyde and Ben :D

I love the pics too, they give me so many good memories. Had quite a long chat with Fran, he was soooo nice to us all :)

Yep, I'll make sure to stick around, it seems like a lovely place here :)

Eledh
Eledh Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 12:19 AM Quote
Hey! Welcome in! I remember you and your girlfriend in Bristol!
I was looking at the pictures and thinking "I've seen this guy before!"
And then I did read the post and... Yes! I really did see you before!
:P
Well, welcome in again. Enjoy the new album! :P

thehitcher
thehitcher Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 12:21 AM Quote
welcome in, great photos! Gotta love Fran's tash hehe

MariaMak
MariaMak Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 12:23 AM Quote
Hey Welcome.

Great pictures. The lads are so lovely aren't they?

Lu122
Lu122 Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 12:31 AM Quote
Welcome in!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 12:47 AM Quote
Hi there! Welcome to our crazy little world! :) I like your pictures!

luvro
luvro Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 1:30 AM Quote
Welcome in Jess
I´m new too in all these things...
Good Luck!!
Great pictures... I imagine it was a great moment!!
Good Luck!!
Ro!
(Spain)

Atlantis
Atlantis Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 2:11 AM Quote
Awww thank you all for the kind welcomes! :D
Ooo it's really cool you remember us Eledh!! We were really near the front, about 3 rows back... My mum was there aswell but she was on crutches and had to sit down for it :(
Ahhh yeah you gotta love Frans toushe lol!
Yep, they were really lovely lads, dougie didn't come out sadly :(, Neil seemed to be in a hurry lol but Andy & Fran were out there for aaaaages! :o
It was awesome cos Fran gave my boyfriend and I a hug before we had our picture taken & Fran said she looked like my sister with genuine surprise (she's a young mum for my age) an signed all my stuff... I'll try & find the pic soon :)
U absolutely love the new album, got it yesterday! I especially love Chinese Blues, Quite Free & Before You Were Young but I love them all! I love all the albums aswell, there's not one I particularly prefer over the other :)

Woah sorry for the long post! I didn't expect so many repliesl, I thought it just stay forgotten lol :s *blush* hehe

Atlantis
Ooo it's really cool you remember us Eledh!! We were really near the front, about 3 rows back... My mum was there aswell but she was on crutches and had to sit down for it :(
Yep, they were really lovely lads, dougie didn't come out sadly :(, Neil seemed to be in a hurry lol but Andy & Fran were out there for aaaaages! :o
It was awesome cos Fran gave my boyfriend and I a hug before we had our picture taken & Fran said she looked like my sister with genuine surprise (she's a young mum for my age) an signed all my stuff... I'll try & find the pic soon :)
U absolutely love the new album, got it yesterday! I especially love Chinese Blues, Quite Free & Before You Were Young but I love them all! I love all the albums aswell, there's not one I particularly prefer over the other :)

Woah sorry for the long post! I didn't expect so many repliesl, I thought it just stay forgotten lol :s *blush* hehe

Atlantis

Atlantis

Atlantis

Pages [1] 2 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:39 PM