j.smith

Message Board Replies Created

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: When and how did you get into the band? #1179
    j.smith

    At 13 back in 2007 I was playing so much FIFA and Closer was a track on the new game that year.
    It became my favourite tune of the game, and eventually my fave song altogether. I then realised I needed to hear more so naturally I downloaded the whole TBWNN album on limewire, which I’m proud to say I have since made up for as a responsible adult by purchasing all albums at least once (and some twice).

    in reply to: Song of the day #765
    j.smith

    Nice! Love me some twigs.
    I’m currently obsessed with “Shipwrecked mariner” by Judy Collins. Beautiful songwriting and as always a beautiful voice.

    in reply to: 12 Memories #633
    j.smith

    Walking down the hill is amazing

    in reply to: Hello #389
    j.smith

    I joined in the dying hours of the old board, so happy to be part of this again. Thanks for starting it back up!

    in reply to: Mboard Reunion!! #373
    j.smith

    Boy was this needed!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)