Travis

Travis song spotted
lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Fri 28 Dec, 2007 12:45 AM Quote
While shopping at a mall in Northern California I heard TWO Travis songs...that's right two! I was really excited because I've never heard even one Travis song in a public place. I heard "Sing" in Nordstroms and "Under the Moonlight" in Macy's.

Re: Travis song spotted
heyjude
heyjude Posted Fri 28 Dec, 2007 12:51 AM Quote
hey lindsey, that's awesome! how was shopping?

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Fri 28 Dec, 2007 12:55 AM Quote
heyjude wrote:

Hey Jude haven't talked to you in a while...hope the holidays are going well for you! Shopping wasn't too bad, not as crowded as I was expecting and I found what I was looking for...a nice wool coat! (pretty much at the exact moment under the moonlight was playing)

heyjude
heyjude Posted Fri 28 Dec, 2007 1:09 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
heyjude wrote:

Hey Jude haven't talked to you in a while...hope the holidays are going well for you! Shopping wasn't too bad, not as crowded as I was expecting and I found what I was looking for...a nice wool coat! (pretty much at the exact moment under the moonlight was playing)

the travis gods were shining down on you! that's what i call timing :-D

christmas was pretty mellow for me, mostly cos i've been fighting this nasty cold. but, last night, i got the "good feeling" import on amazon for $2.99 (used). i like the album cover. i'm crossing my fingers that it plays well.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/21WQMBYJRWL.jpg

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 28 Dec, 2007 1:19 AM Quote
Hey Lindsey! Wow! Two Travis songs in one day of shopping?! That's awesome! Were you singing along out loud? I always do...can't help myself.

Jude, I've always liked that album cover better as well.

galletitabonita
galletitabonita Posted Fri 28 Dec, 2007 6:42 PM Quote
Did you hear Under the moonlight?
woooowww
that song is more difficult to hear in a public place
actually, I have never hear any Travis song in a public place
you're lucky =)

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Fri 28 Dec, 2007 6:59 PM Quote
I heard Tied To The 90s in Fopp once before I bought Good Feeling. I was thinking it sounded like that Fran Healy bloke, so it was good when I bought it and found out that it actually was.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 28 Dec, 2007 10:27 PM Quote
i'm shocked that there's a mall in Northern California, heh heh , must of been Fairfield . Lindsey there's a store in El Cerrito called MOD LANG , run by a ex Brit and he always stocks UK imports. they do mail order too

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Fri 28 Dec, 2007 10:40 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
i'm shocked that there's a mall in Northern California, heh heh , must of been Fairfield . Lindsey there's a store in El Cerrito called MOD LANG , run by a ex Brit and he always stocks UK imports. they do mail order too

HA HA HA ...NOT. :D

Heard of Sacramento yah know the capitol of the state? Lol. But yeah it is either that or Fairfield basically. Nothing here in Davis that is for sure and Jude can attest to that.

I'll have to check that store out!

heyjude
heyjude Posted Fri 28 Dec, 2007 10:45 PM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

Heard of Sacramento yah know the capitol of the state? Lol. But yeah it is either that or Fairfield basically. Nothing here in Davis that is for sure and Jude can attest to that.

ATTEST! Big mall out there. GO AGGIES!!

Mmm... that Mod Lang has interesting stuff and reasonably priced. I just might check it out.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 28 Dec, 2007 11:00 PM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

East of Vallejo is a fog to me , heh heh . Mod Lang has a pretty cool mailing list , dam skippy updatery

2bm
2bm Posted Fri 28 Dec, 2007 11:15 PM Quote
a while ago I went to a shopping centre and at first Closer was played, after an hour or so, Selfish Jean^^

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 28 Dec, 2007 11:18 PM Quote
2bm wrote:
a while ago I went to a shopping centre and at first Closer was played, after an hour or so, Selfish Jean^^

Which shopping centre Aki??

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 28 Dec, 2007 11:22 PM Quote
Travis fans in Argentina OMG ! !111!!!!! Where next ?

2bm
2bm Posted Fri 28 Dec, 2007 11:34 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
2bm wrote:

Which shopping centre Aki??

Abasto o.o

They tend to play really good songs.. A few years ago, they were really into Craig David, now Travis =P

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:59 PM