Travis

i'm sure you've 'read' about the anaheim show by now...
goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Sun 25 Nov, 2007 7:02 PM Quote
but just in case.......let me give the two highlights of the show...for me at least......

-baby one more time

-BLUE FLASHING LIGHT!!!

holy-f*cking-moly! never in my life would i have dreamed of seeing that song performed live...

but i do have to say that i hate the HOB and the one in anaheim in particular for being such bastards about the cameras! of course i snuck mine in....but they took it away when i got a picture of the band...i don't think the fran saw or he probably would have said something....

anyway, the show was fantastic....andy threw his guitar pick at me when he was walking off stage and i did a little heart sign with my hands! hahaaha

Re: i'm sure you've 'read' about the anaheim show by now...
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 25 Nov, 2007 7:05 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:

-BLUE FLASHING LIGHT!!!

holy-f*cking-moly! never in my life would i have dreamed of seeing that song performed live...

Don't rub it in.
You Anaheim people suck.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Sun 25 Nov, 2007 7:08 PM Quote
i'm not from anaheim...F*ck that city and downtown disney (with it's expensive bubble of happiness!) in particular as far as i'm concerned....i hate that they played such an amazing show at such a sh*tty venue!

but the fellas made up for it! :D

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 25 Nov, 2007 7:10 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:

-BLUE FLASHING LIGHT!!!

Don't rub it in.
You Anaheim people suck.

totally , band figured , must of figured ,

" well they live in L A , the city is burning up so lets give em a treat and maybe they'll stop stealing water from those super Northern Californians ".

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Sun 25 Nov, 2007 8:09 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:

-BLUE FLASHING LIGHT!!!

Don't rub it in.
You Anaheim people suck.

totally , band figured , must of figured ,

" well they live in L A , the city is burning up so lets give em a treat and maybe they'll stop stealing water from those super Northern Californians ".

Lol-however I don't think anyone out of CA knows about that.

We're all just insanely jealous Goosey!

heyjude
heyjude Posted Sun 25 Nov, 2007 10:04 PM Quote
goosey, you got andy's pick AND all those songs?? that's just too much!!

lucky ;-)

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Sun 25 Nov, 2007 10:09 PM Quote
so so so insanely jealous....

kiwi
kiwi Posted Sun 25 Nov, 2007 11:44 PM Quote
hehe yeah blue flashing lights is pretty awesome live. something else, I think they've played it at every gig I've been to (well..all three...)

How wanky about the cameras?! I recently saw maximo park in brixton and was repeatedly asked to sit down by security, though no one else was, so i feel your pain...i think they're all on power trips!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 26 Nov, 2007 12:42 AM Quote
HOB = House of Bastards. They were mean to Sandy in Dallas too. They blow.

Gosh I didn't know how lucky we were to have heard Blue Flashing Light at our 1st Travis gig in 2001. It was definitely one of my fav songs to have heard live.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 26 Nov, 2007 2:12 AM Quote
i was so upset about my camera getting taken away that i contemplated boycotting the HOB in san diego.....obviously i won't go through with it...i HAVE to see travis one more time! haha.....

but yes Anne you say it best House Of Bastards!! i hate them so!

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Mon 26 Nov, 2007 2:29 AM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
i was so upset about my camera getting taken away that i contemplated boycotting the HOB in san diego.....obviously i won't go through with it...i HAVE to see travis one more time! haha.....

but yes Anne you say it best House Of Bastards!! i hate them so!

hey puma cub !

Meridith
Meridith Posted Mon 26 Nov, 2007 3:27 AM Quote
oh man, I'm sick I missed this show. I was so close to going...argh! crap, crap, crap!

Yay for you Goosey- wah for the rest of us. :( Have fun at the San Diego show!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 26 Nov, 2007 3:32 AM Quote
good for em , the LA boardies . still when the buzz wears off they'll be water stealing Southerners . i do hear crap about the HOB system nationwide

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Mon 26 Nov, 2007 7:54 AM Quote
I was there!
HOB kinda sucks, they sell too many tickets for such a small place, my cousin passed out and we spent the second half trying to find each other after security whisked her off to some behind the scenes area. Bah!
They did let us back in though, (since some lady told me to look for her outside, which was stupid advise to take it turns out) so we got to see the Encore from upstairs. I was totally surprised (and excited) they played Blue Flashing Light!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 9:19 PM