Travis

20 Questions
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 12:44 AM Quote
So my during Thanksgiving dinner my cousins, brother and I (we still kind of have a kid's table mentality us being 17, 19, 22, 24, and all) got slightly bored. We started playing 20 Questions. Then my cousin Soni told us that there was a website where you play 20 Questions with the computer. You pick the thing you're thinking of and the compooter guesses what you're thinking. During this session the computer managed to guess the movie Amelie, Ricky Gervais, Keyser Soze, and Del Tha Funkee Homosapien within 20 questions. Yes, it was that good.

Here's the link, you guys have got to try it out:

20 Questions

Re: 20 Questions
gaby
gaby Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 1:00 AM Quote
thanks for the link! funny! I was thinking on Travis and the game asked me: is it a clown? :-)
how do you answer to that question?? haha

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 1:15 AM Quote
gaby wrote:
thanks for the link! funny! I was thinking on Travis and the game asked me: is it a clown? :-)
how do you answer to that question?? haha

Yeah, when I did the music link one, it didn't guess Travis. The funny thing is afterwards, it'll tell you why the answers you gave to the computer were wrong. Sore loser.

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 1:46 AM Quote
haha
funny...
On my first try I was thinking of travis and the last question was... is it a concert? :O quite near!
But then I though of a dice and the computer lost!
hahá! :)

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 1:55 AM Quote
ok...this was scary xD!!
I thought of my boyfriend and the game asked: I am guessing that it is a soul mate?
:O!!!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 2:49 AM Quote
Yulia Nox wrote:
ok...this was scary xD!!
I thought of my boyfriend and the game asked: I am guessing that it is a soul mate?
:O!!!

Told ya! Tee hee hee

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 4:14 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
So my during Thanksgiving dinner my cousins, brother and I (we still kind of have a kid's table mentality us being 17, 19, 22, 24, and all) got slightly bored. We started playing 20 Questions. Then my cousin Soni told us that there was a website where you play 20 Questions with the computer. You pick the thing you're thinking of and the compooter guesses what you're thinking. During this session the computer managed to guess the movie Amelie, Ricky Gervais, Keyser Soze, and Del Tha Funkee Homosapien within 20 questions. Yes, it was that good.

20 Questions

Lauren, it's OK we still have a kiddy table at Thanksgiving and Christmas, too! Our Kiddy table consists of My cousins Mike (28), Jamie (26), Andrew (19), Kristian (16), brother Dave (20), Me (23) and my boyfriend Mike (28)! LOL. I don't think we'll ever graduate to the adult table! :/

We played a heated game of Pictionary this year, but usually we play a game called Catch Phrase. It's this thing you hold with a timer and you have to get your team to guess a word on the screen before you can pass it to the other team...kind of like hot potato. It's really fun!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 4:17 AM Quote
Del Tha Funkee Homosapien ?

Oaktown in da Houze , pretty sure he's Heyjudes neighbor

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 4:36 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

20 Questions

Lauren, it's OK we still have a kiddy table at Thanksgiving and Christmas, too! Our Kiddy table consists of My cousins Mike (28), Jamie (26), Andrew (19), Kristian (16), brother Dave (20), Me (23) and my boyfriend Mike (28)! LOL. I don't think we'll ever graduate to the adult table! :/

We played a heated game of Pictionary this year, but usually we play a game called Catch Phrase. It's this thing you hold with a timer and you have to get your team to guess a word on the screen before you can pass it to the other team...kind of like hot potato. It's really fun!

Dude, I KNOW catchphrase. Played it everyday during senior year. Damn senoritis

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 6:33 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

oi I LOVE that game...played it so much in the dorms last year. It gets really loud!

heyjude
heyjude Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 9:39 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:

wiki says that guy lives in richmond. though a warriors basketball star used to live in my neighborhood and clog the narrow streets when he used to throw parties.

that 20 questions was pretty fun. i was thinking of TRAVIS, but it gave me... coldplay! aaarrrggghh.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 9:49 AM Quote
heyjude wrote:

that 20 questions was pretty fun. i was thinking of TRAVIS, but it gave me... coldplay! aaarrrggghh.

I was thinking of Fran but it gave me Chris Martin, hee hee.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 1:59 PM Quote
heyjude wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

wiki says that guy lives in richmond. though a warriors basketball star used to live in my neighborhood and clog the narrow streets when he used to throw parties.

I heard on KALX that he lives in RAWKRIDGE but that was years ago

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 9:50 PM Quote
heyjude wrote:

It definitely did that when I thought of Coldplay.
Del Tha Funkee Homosapien freaked me out, because I thought he was pretty obscure aside from the Gorillaz collaboration.
When I thought of Fran, and the computer didn't guess it, one of the errors it listed was "When asked if this person had children you said yes. 20Q was taught by other players to answer doubtful."
Uh, some fans are getting a little rusty on their Travis family tree.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 9:58 PM Quote
Del Tha Funkee Homosapien is pretty big around these parts

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:19 AM