Travis

Re: Prom!
heyjude
heyjude Posted Fri 19 Oct, 2007 4:39 AM Quote
nice prom photos everyone! thank goodness mine are in a box at my mom's house.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 19 Oct, 2007 4:39 AM Quote
Ah, Meredith you're making me feel much better. And I think that Ric (stll lurking?) is older than us so that should help us feel like youthful does again.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Fri 19 Oct, 2007 4:43 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
Ah, Meredith you're making me feel much better. And I think that Ric (stll lurking?) is older than us so that should help us feel like youthful does again.

lol, glad to be of help!

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Fri 19 Oct, 2007 4:44 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

Why on Earth would they have the swim meet the same day as Prom?!? But you girls still look nice...even without fancy hair :)

That guy's white tux is out of control though, LOL!

Yes he did not tell his date that he was wearing that. She was less than pleased.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 19 Oct, 2007 4:45 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:

Say what ?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 19 Oct, 2007 4:55 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:

Say what ?

Unless your son is older than you I am pretty confident you're older than me. Are you 43?

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 19 Oct, 2007 4:56 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:

Say what ?

Unless your son is older than you I am pretty confident you're older than me. Are you 43?

I went to my first concert, The Who/Grateful Dead , the year you were born

Meridith
Meridith Posted Fri 19 Oct, 2007 5:11 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:

Say what ?

I'm sure I could say the same thing with a bunch of the boardies around here. My first concert was in '88.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 19 Oct, 2007 5:11 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Why on Earth would they have the swim meet the same day as Prom?!? But you girls still look nice...even without fancy hair :)

Yes he did not tell his date that he was wearing that. She was less than pleased.

Really?! Man, my prom was a highly coordinated operation. Scheduled down to the T. Girls always check on what their date's wearing. Always.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Fri 19 Oct, 2007 5:18 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Really?! Man, my prom was a highly coordinated operation. Scheduled down to the T. Girls always check on what their date's wearing. Always.

We were pretty coordinated ourselves, however I could imagine my date to the junior prom pulling some crap like that to piss me off.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 19 Oct, 2007 5:22 AM Quote
(back for a sec while facial mask drys. oo la la!)

My sophmore year I went to prom with my boyfriend who was a senior (at a different school though). We were so coordinated. My dress was black with some purple on it and he had a matching purple cumperbund.

I don't think I'd post that pic even if I had it anymore!!

But it was a much better prom. He was nice, we had a limo, the whole thing. It just wasn't anyone I knew besides him.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 19 Oct, 2007 5:26 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
(back for a sec while facial mask drys. oo la la!)

My sophmore year I went to prom with my boyfriend who was a senior (at a different school though). We were so coordinated. My dress was black with some purple on it and he had a matching purple cumperbund.

I don't think I'd post that pic even if I had it anymore!!

But it was a much better prom. He was nice, we had a limo, the whole thing. It just wasn't anyone I knew besides him.

Ooooo Anne. Dating up! And from a different school. Dangerous.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 19 Oct, 2007 5:26 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:

So 1976 you were RAWKING out to The Who/Grateful Dead. Still doesn't answer my question. You could have been 10 or 29 and been at that concert.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Fri 19 Oct, 2007 5:28 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

So 1976 you were RAWKING out to The Who/Grateful Dead. Still doesn't answer my question. You could have been 10 or 29 and been at that concert.

Ric is sneaky...he wrote 45 and then edited his post.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 19 Oct, 2007 5:31 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Ooooo Anne. Dating up! And from a different school. Dangerous.

I live on the edge baby! I met that one at an amusement park no less! (Astroworld) He lived on the other side of Houston so it was totally random.

Yeah, he turned out to be crrrrazy though. I mentioned before an ex who named his gun after me?

That would be him.

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:18 PM